Pages:
Author

Topic: What video games do you play? - page 42. (Read 174681 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
June 05, 2014, 06:57:06 AM
Nowadays I only play Smite. it's really fun Smiley

I don't think my laptop can handle smite.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 05, 2014, 06:42:06 AM
Nowadays I only play Smite. it's really fun Smiley
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
June 05, 2014, 06:22:49 AM
I'm playing The Witcher at the moment.

It's an older game but I want to play through some older games and work my way to some newer ones.

So far I'm about halfway through the game and it's starting to pick up a bit. There are some lulls in the story, but overall it seems alright so far.

Anyone played this game? How about The Witcher 2?

Both games are pretty good. Not the best in the genre, but still fun.

Which games do you consider the best in the genre?

If you like RPGs, take a look at the Mass Effect trilogy (one of my favorites), Dragon Age Origins, and Fallout.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
June 05, 2014, 06:14:41 AM

It's an older game but I want to play through some older games and work my way to some newer ones.

So far I'm about halfway through the game and it's starting to pick up a bit. There are some lulls in the story, but overall it seems alright so far.

Which games do you consider the best in the genre?
b!z
legendary
June 05, 2014, 06:03:27 AM
Is there any good strategy game out there?

AoE III and Civ IV are classics.

FTL and XCOM: Enemy Unknown are great too. Check them out.
Activity: 152
June 05, 2014, 05:59:55 AM
Is there any good strategy game out there?
b!z
legendary
June 05, 2014, 05:54:23 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 511
June 04, 2014, 05:59:30 PM
Wolfenstein - The New Order

I honestly didn't expect much from it, but it surprised me pleasantly. I recommend it.

I want to buy that game but I dont have enough money yet.
It looks really cool yeh, I heard its about this:
If the germans would've won the WW2, this is how the technolgy would probably look like in the game is that true?
Also I remember playing Return to Castle wolfenstein online with my friends, it was one of the coolest shooters at that time.
I think multiplayer will be fun to!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
June 04, 2014, 05:55:42 PM
Wolfenstein - The New Order

I honestly didn't expect much from it, but it surprised me pleasantly. I recommend it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
June 04, 2014, 05:42:31 PM
I lovevracing games. Like i stated before, tdu2 my fav.
Can u play that game on keyboad? Without wheel?

You can PLAY even with the mouse or with the wii remote if you want, but if you want to DRIVE and WIN a race you must buy a racing weel/pedals.

U think i cant win on keyboard? Is it that hard ? We will see im downloading it Smiley .
[/quote]

If you want to play a really realistic PC racing game where you CANNOT use keyboard as a steering wheel - so you have to choose between a mouse or a steering wheel or a gamepad then you should check this title:

Life for Speed - http://www.lfs.net

This is online version - before it wasn't online Smiley I suggest you to try it.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
June 04, 2014, 05:17:05 PM
I'm addicted to iRacing, an online car simulation that is one of the most realistic ever done.
There are thousands of virtual pilots connected at the same time, you will always find people at your skill level.

Is it for iOS?
That i in front of it made me guess it it, am I right?

It isn't a phone game, you can only play it with wheel and pedals from a personal computer:

http://www.iracing.com/

But you should have some virtual racing experience (GP legends - Microprose Grand Prix - SimBin simulations etc) because it's much more difficult than the arcade games.

You can PLAY even with the mouse or with the wii remote if you want, but if you want to DRIVE and WIN a race you must buy a racing weel/pedals.

U think i cant win on keyboard? Is it that hard ? We will see im downloading it Smiley .
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
June 04, 2014, 04:41:34 PM
Lands of Lore again, a very old game, but one of my favorites.

I also play Minecraft, Leugue of Legends etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
June 04, 2014, 04:29:23 PM

Same here, my plan for the past year has been to slowly play through older, classic games. Mostly RPG titles like Witcher, Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate, Mass effect, etc. I already played some of these when they came out but they are so good and complex that you can replay them and still enjoy it.

I never played the first Witcher, but I played the second one. I enjoyed it a lot; the story is very nicely written, the game feels unique, and I like the variety of things to do.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 04, 2014, 02:17:47 PM
DotA, it's awesome
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
June 04, 2014, 01:43:25 PM
League of Legends & Diablo III Smiley
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
June 04, 2014, 01:35:36 PM

Activity: 154
June 04, 2014, 12:12:10 PM
League of legends, but I rage too much to play that game.

I end up playing cs instead.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
June 04, 2014, 12:04:39 PM
I'm addicted to iRacing, an online car simulation that is one of the most realistic ever done.
There are thousands of virtual pilots connected at the same time, you will always find people at your skill level.

Is it for iOS?
That i in front of it made me guess it it, am I right?

It isn't a phone game, you can only play it with wheel and pedals from a personal computer:

http://www.iracing.com/

But you should have some virtual racing experience (GP legends - Microprose Grand Prix - SimBin simulations etc) because it's much more difficult than the arcade games.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
June 04, 2014, 11:24:18 AM
Atm:

league of legends
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Those are the same 2 games I play.
Activity: 771
Merit: 283
June 04, 2014, 09:50:44 AM
Atm:

league of legends