Pages:
Author

Topic: What video games do you play? - page 63. (Read 174681 times)

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
January 06, 2014, 11:17:18 AM
anyone here like open map game in which we can do anything ? I love that kind of game like GTA or AC

Fallout series is my all time favourite. All the old ones were just as good maybe even better than the new ones depending on your preferences.
Fallout ? the name of it sounds interesting Grin must try

Go for Fallout 3. By far the best game I've played this gen.

Agreed.  Fallout 3 and Dark Souls are two of the best games ever made.
I don't know why, but Fallout 3 just didn't stick to me. Tried playing it, but the gun combat seemed stiff to me.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
January 06, 2014, 11:15:19 AM
I can't believe you haven't even heard of it. It's literally the best game if you're into stuff like that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 06, 2014, 11:08:57 AM
anyone here like open map game in which we can do anything ? I love that kind of game like GTA or AC

Fallout series is my all time favourite. All the old ones were just as good maybe even better than the new ones depending on your preferences.

Agreed.  Fallout 3 and Dark Souls are two of the best games ever made.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 11:04:21 AM
A few years ago, I was completely addicted to Age of Empires. Used to play 10-12 hours a day, despite nausea and headache. Fortunately pulled out of that bad habit in 2008.

My friend suggested this to me as he plays 6-8 hours a day. It must be pretty good?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
January 06, 2014, 06:31:09 AM
A few years ago, I was completely addicted to Age of Empires. Used to play 10-12 hours a day, despite nausea and headache. Fortunately pulled out of that bad habit in 2008.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 06, 2014, 05:01:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
January 06, 2014, 04:50:27 AM
Can't wait for Titanfall.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 06, 2014, 03:05:12 AM

staff
January 05, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

Activity: 378
January 05, 2014, 05:19:07 PM

I prefer that. Farcry2 is like that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 05, 2014, 04:09:09 PM
staff
January 05, 2014, 03:27:18 PM
Anyone played the new dayz standalone? Any feedback?

I heard its a great game, theres many videos on youtube of people playing it.

If I had the money, I would buy it.

I've looked on youtube and it looks all right considering it's in alpha, but I was wondering if any of the users here at the forum had any feedback to give.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 05, 2014, 02:01:08 PM
Currently playing GTAV, the online mode is great.

First game I've really player a lot of since Fallout 3, which was incredible. Oh, and Battlefield 3.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
January 04, 2014, 11:03:59 AM

I heard its a great game, theres many videos on youtube of people playing it.

If I had the money, I would buy it.
staff
January 04, 2014, 10:09:29 AM
January 04, 2014, 06:21:58 AM
Doesn anyone know who Hebronine from MineCraft is?
It came from someone's live stream as a mysthical person. It was admited it wasn't real, but the idea was already in many people's heads. Herobrine, in a nutshell, is a supernatural and deceptive copy of Steve, trying to lead Steve to his peril and have fun watching him getting confused in his complex structures.

Oh Ok, I was spending hours trying to spawn him, and I finally went on YouTube and realized ho wmuch of an idiot I was...... -_-
global moderator
January 04, 2014, 05:40:14 AM
It came from someone's live stream as a mysthical person. It was admited it wasn't real, but the idea was already in many people's heads. Herobrine, in a nutshell, is a supernatural and deceptive copy of Steve, trying to lead Steve to his peril and have fun watching him getting confused in his complex structures.
Activity: 434
January 04, 2014, 01:25:33 AM
i can only play a few games without getting godawfully bored. been doing heroes of newerth for 3ish years, and i can do a little of call of duty.

recently tried left 4 dead 2 since it was available free.. dear god it's so god damn boring.

so you must not like action games then...

I find slicing thru hordes of zombies with a samurai sword very entertaining.  :-D

i can't really say it's one genre or the other that i like.. i just like what i like.

i played borderlands 2, but that game got boring fast as hell. not to mention all the cheating/duping going on.
January 04, 2014, 12:49:00 AM
global moderator
January 03, 2014, 07:33:37 PM
i can only play a few games without getting godawfully bored. been doing heroes of newerth for 3ish years, and i can do a little of call of duty.

recently tried left 4 dead 2 since it was available free.. dear god it's so god damn boring.

so you must not like action games then...

I find slicing thru hordes of zombies with a samurai sword very entertaining.  :-D
Regarding L4D2, it's fun to blast, slice or bash your way through hordea, however, I just lose interest after 10-15 hours of gameplay in total
Pages:
Jump to: