Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 113. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 03:55:57 PM
I use 2 wallet 1:blockchian 2:Coinbase
I feel good with coinbase :-) its easy to use
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
August 03, 2017, 03:17:39 PM
core of cause.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 02:49:00 PM
I stick to electrum wallet.  Lightweight and can export and import private keys.  It is always a good thing to have access to the private key because if something not good happen such as HDD/SSD failure, we always have the ability to restore our bitcoin wallet address.

I recently started using this wallet. I was advised to use it because it is a purse, thanks to which your coins are stored not on the server, but in your device. It's much safer
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
August 03, 2017, 02:45:18 PM
I stick to electrum wallet.  Lightweight and can export and import private keys.  It is always a good thing to have access to the private key because if something not good happen such as HDD/SSD failure, we always have the ability to restore our bitcoin wallet address.
Activity: 19
August 03, 2017, 02:37:38 PM
To store my coins I use paper wallets.

For spending jaxx is my choice. Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 02:26:38 PM
I use coinbase wallet as it has free transaction from coinbase to coinbase wallet transaction. And if you buy a bitcoin worth 100$ in an account which was reffered to you then both sender and receiver will get 10$ bonus from coinbase. Its not all about 10$ but transactions within coinbase wallets are free so its better if two of you have coinbase account.
I have a problem using coinbase as my wallet. I dont know what happens but my addresses there keep changing. Do you have any idea why is it changing? I am getting worried with my situation. Hopes you know why is it changing :l
Don't worry about it, any address you used for receive Bitcoin in Coinbase wallet, it will backup helps you and system will remember this is address Bitcoin of you. Changing after have transaction just helps you avoid attack from hacker or anyone try tracking you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 03, 2017, 02:18:02 PM
I have all my coins in a paper wallet.

Then i have an electrum wallet with read-only, so i can see my coins and sign messages with my private key etc.
Activity: 588
August 03, 2017, 02:08:57 PM
I use coinbase wallet as it has free transaction from coinbase to coinbase wallet transaction. And if you buy a bitcoin worth 100$ in an account which was reffered to you then both sender and receiver will get 10$ bonus from coinbase. Its not all about 10$ but transactions within coinbase wallets are free so its better if two of you have coinbase account.
I have a problem using coinbase as my wallet. I dont know what happens but my addresses there keep changing. Do you have any idea why is it changing? I am getting worried with my situation. Hopes you know why is it changing :l
Activity: 518
August 03, 2017, 01:37:23 PM
i use coinbase wallet. you can easily use it. it have apps first you go play store and download it. other you can use desktop wallet i think coinbase is better for easily use. 
Activity: 31
August 03, 2017, 01:19:21 PM
The first one I created was on the darknet and was easycoin.net and was one of the lucky ones that didn't got scammed. Then I created a Blockchain wallet and now I use it along with my Xapo wallet. I haven't had a problem with this last 2 and might stick with then for a while.
Activity: 6
August 03, 2017, 01:11:22 PM
I definitely like the multi-wallet approach.  Using a soft mobile wallet for everyday transactions and a hardware wallet for storing the bulk of my BTC.  Seems to make sense for security purposes. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
August 03, 2017, 01:06:48 PM
Which one suits you the most?
The most recommende when you want the best security is a hardware wallet but there are a lot of disadvantage so i would really recommend you a online wallet because you can open it just using a internet brower and a internet connection and it is easy to use.
Yes hardware wallet is a good thing to consider if you want security and handy wallet that you may access with or with the internet. But it is not suitable on trading because it much more focus on security and not on transaction. So it is not a bad thing to consider using two or more wallet depending on you transaction where you can decide whether to used on tradings, selling, or even holdings.
Activity: 252
August 03, 2017, 12:26:38 PM
Actually, I am not familiar with the other wallet that accepts Btc. In my case, ever since I started Bitcoin, I am using coins.ph. It accepts Bitcoin transactions and payments that can be easily converted into Philippine peso and can be cashed out in different ways. The most convenient way for me is fund transfer into may bank account.
I am already contended with what I am using, cons.ph. Because aside from it being trusted by many of my countrymen in the Philippines, it can also be used as a digital payment for other transactions like for example utilities. Coins.ph is now comparable with paypal and an plus advantage of it is the fact that it accepts Bitcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 03, 2017, 12:19:13 PM
It doesn't matter as to which wallet you use. But if you want some suggestions here you go. Being an experienced person I would suggest you to use an offline wallet and a static one. Dynamic HD online wallets are not safe when you have a lot of Bitcoins . Like blockchain.info , it's an online wallets and it's wallet address changes after every transaction but you can still recieve payment on your previous address. I would recommend you to use mycelium , it is the best wallet according to me . Extremely easy to use .
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
August 03, 2017, 12:15:35 PM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
yes me too, i am from the Philippines i used coins.ph to store all of my bitcoins because it is the most trusted and most used online wallet here in the philippines. and i also used blockchain to store some of my bitcoins because it is easy to used it too just like coins.ph .
to me i personally using online wallet which is more easy to use and in fact do not need to such a long process to operate.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
August 03, 2017, 12:11:39 PM
I started to use electrum wallet now, i was using coinbase (i never had any problem with coinbase), but I lost confidence in online wallets, after myetherwallet was hacked i changed all my wallets to the desktop. I agree with the most here, don't use exchanger as a wallet, isn't safe.

Smiley

i use MEW  and   bitcoin.de&bitstamp    very trusted and secure exchanges (EU)
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
August 03, 2017, 12:08:54 PM
I started to use electrum wallet now, i was using coinbase (i never had any problem with coinbase), but I lost confidence in online wallets, after myetherwallet was hacked i changed all my wallets to the desktop. I agree with the most here, don't use exchanger as a wallet, isn't safe.

Smiley
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
August 03, 2017, 02:22:28 AM
I use blockchain.info for smaller transactions that are spendings for items I buy online or to have shipped. More then $100 then I keep it on electrum. I keep my final wallet as permanen savings and I have been using the wallet called electron because it is similar to electrum and toi fet your private key and own the coins yourself and don't need the blockchain. I use it now because of the new BCC currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 01:22:30 AM
Which one suits you the most?
I am using electrum wallet for he past two years and it is safe to use.A seed is generated during registration and it could be used to recover our account in future.We could set the transaction fee manually as per the market conditions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
August 03, 2017, 12:59:00 AM
Use coinomi so you can have your bitcoin and bitcoin cash in one wallet plus you can also store your altcoin.

All in one coinomi wallet.
Jump to: