Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 108. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 15, 2017, 09:34:53 AM
I only use a wallet that everyone can trust, and who has a personal kumci. I use blockchain for online wallets and mycelium for mobile wallet. Easy to use, simple, easy connection and quite secure.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 09:22:07 AM
I´m using https://www.bitcoin.de/.
Traded there many times. It`s safe and serious!
Good luck and have fun!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 15, 2017, 09:11:40 AM
I used only coinbase.com
Same here.like you a lso using coinbase wallet.but simetimes i felt some problem with coinbasse.I think its their maintenance problem.However, no one online wallet are safe to use.only desktop or hardware wallet are safe for using as a wallet.so i am thinking about other Waller, Will move soon another wallet.
If you want the safes possible wallet for bitcoin or any cryptocurrency then buy some hardware wallet as it is the best option for security because they are working offline and online so you don't need to worry for the possible things to happen like getting stole of bitcoins by the hackers by just bypassing our online accounts and etc., with hardware wallet is all encrypted and it is on the highest security possible so it is the best option for the serious holders.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
August 15, 2017, 02:13:47 AM
I use an exchange wallet because it's currently the most reliable and popular wallet in India and that's ZebPay.
Zebpay had been into business since years, was found in 2015 and had been very promising since then as well as everything from mobile top-ups to bill payments have been given in the app so their users may use the provided facilities without much hesitation.
Activity: 354
August 15, 2017, 01:48:41 AM
Blockchain had been my favorite wallet but the issue of transaction fees and slow confirmation is making me to have a change of this wallet, nevertheless I like all the features of this wallet especially its security features which makes its difficult to be hacked or traced. I hope with the introduction of lightning system network the issue of slow confirmation will be sough out.
I also have online wallet like this. I store my bitcoins there and it is secured. I also like the features of this wallet. But ii also prefer offline wallet like coins.ph to store my bitcoins. It has full security and verification so it couldnt access by others unless you tell the code to them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 15, 2017, 01:46:32 AM
Which one suits you the most?
I use local bitcoin wallet because this is the easy-to-use bitcoin wallet to my country, its easy to change to cash incase I need it.

That's not a wallet. Just so you know, it is not a wallet because it is some sort of a storage for your bitcoins that will be sold. Technically that is not a wallet.

Online wallets are like coinbase or blockchain.info.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
August 15, 2017, 01:01:39 AM
I use local bitcoin wallet because this is the easy-to-use bitcoin wallet to my country, its easy to change to cash incase I need it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 11:26:30 PM
I have gladly and successfully moved to Electrum now, had used MultiBit HD from my first day of bitcoin, for about a year, but now it always lags, many bugs and problems including not been able to login into the wallet, hence had to move. So Electrum is the best at the moment for me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 14, 2017, 10:43:25 PM
I use Coins.ph., it is a BTC and Peso wallet in one App exclusively made in the Philippines ( I think ), because it is having transactions that can be made to specific bills that you want to pay ( for example, electric bill). But still it has its limits. Not all are accepting it as payment. Fiat money is still the mode of payment in every transaction. Bitcoin provides and taught us a more convinient way of transactions which is very relevant in the modern days. Hopefully, Bitcoin may develop and extend further acceptance.
I heard that it is also a online wallet. So they say that you are not really holding your BTC..that is why I will use another wallet for safe keeping.
Activity: 395
August 14, 2017, 03:00:27 PM
I prefer using offline wallet than online wallets due to security reasons.  Online wallet is ok if you use it for spending and sending not good for holding it for longer time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
August 14, 2017, 12:29:05 PM
Actually, I prefer to use online wallet to keep my bitcoin safe and secure. Furthermore, using online wallet will also help you to transfer money easily and instantly. And you can use it to pay your bills and many more. However, I also use hardware wallet that you need to install to your computer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 12:21:29 PM
Coinbase and wallet exchange are my favorite for storing btc. I have never experienced any obstacles. Losing btc and others.

I also use coinbase because I also find it very useful and I also didn't meet some unexpectable problems like money lost or issue of having other obstacles. And I also use blockchain although it has some negative feedback I always find it useful and very good in terms of transactions here.
But if you want use Bitcoin in long time, maybe next 2-5 years, you need know use wallet can keep your private key, because it's will helps you many more when using Bitcoin. Not need worry about loss your Bitcoin when have HardFork or receive free money as Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 130
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
August 14, 2017, 12:19:07 PM
I only use offline wallets, online ones just doesn't have the security I need unfortunately.
Activity: 448
August 14, 2017, 12:18:10 PM
I used only coinbase.com
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 14, 2017, 12:10:53 PM
Right now I am using a Blockchain.info wallet. My dream is to get a Ledger Blue hardware wallet. But before that I need to increase my Bitcoin holdings to at least BTC1.00 (Right now I am having around 1/20th of that target).
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 12:07:48 PM
Coinbase and wallet exchange are my favorite for storing btc. I have never experienced any obstacles. Losing btc and others.

I also use coinbase because I also find it very useful and I also didn't meet some unexpectable problems like money lost or issue of having other obstacles. And I also use blockchain although it has some negative feedback I always find it useful and very good in terms of transactions here.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
August 14, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

For me the best wallet for me is an app called Coins.ph because in this app it's not just about wallet. It also have different features like you can load up so that you can load it to your self and the best thing is that it has rebate of 5% in every transactions. And also you can use it in buying game cards in different games. You can also use it in different shops or stores.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
August 14, 2017, 11:20:57 AM
iam use electrum portable wallet
is good wallet complete feature include private key, without syncronize or syncronize very fast under 5 minute, so use is easy
bitcoin is available in so many assorted wallet that you can use, everyone can choose a wallet they want because all my wallet certainly has its advantages and disadvantages. If you're happy with other things then his electrum with me using blockchain I use bitcoin on. I use it because of the bitcoin safe, simple, and fun. You also can trade directly with anyone in the world. You can also use it from any device anywhere.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
August 14, 2017, 09:59:14 AM
I use coins.ph wallet for payments of bills.to be comfortable in making transactions in coins.ph.no hassle in paying in the bayad center or any payment stores .
Activity: 1204
Merit: 293
"Be Your Own Bank"
August 14, 2017, 09:49:13 AM
I make trading, so I use online wallets. For security reason I divide my funds between 4/5 exchangers.
When I use local wallet with small amounts, I use JAXX for the simple and nice interface.
JAXX works with ShapeShift inside also, useful to exchange locally with crypto.

Wink Wink
Jump to: