Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 121. (Read 53812 times)

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 18, 2017, 01:20:28 PM
Which one suits you the most?

I am using blockchain.info wallet for a while now and haven't face any problem. 
I also use Ledger wallet for more security.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
July 18, 2017, 01:07:45 PM
I use electrum wallet. This is the best wallet I used. I've been using spectocoin Wallet before, but it did not seem safe to me. So let's leave it. Electrum Wallet is my very choice and it feels safe for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 18, 2017, 08:48:19 AM
I usually use the wallet coinbase because I think the wallet coinbase is very safe.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
July 18, 2017, 08:46:10 AM
Coinbase and wallet exchange are my favorite for storing btc. I have never experienced any obstacles. Losing btc and others.
Activity: 171
July 18, 2017, 08:44:32 AM
basically i love bitcoin.i have coinbase wallet,coinbase is the biggest Bitcoin exchange around, supporting 32 countries and with more than 4 million customers around the world. All Coinbase accounts have a wallet the can be used for sending / receiving Bitcoins. In order to open such an account you will need to supply your full name, verify your email address and accept Coinbase s user agreement.i used xapo account also.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 08:34:38 AM
I use exchanges almost exclusively, the only exception is for ICOs that only accept ETH in which case I use a Parity wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
July 18, 2017, 08:33:14 AM
I currently use 3 wallets with different types each:

1. Coinbase - Preferable my hot wallet, easy to use and setup (you can send transactions with no fees to another coinbase users)
2. BreadWallet - I keep my majority of coins here, it's safe enough (since it's in unjailbroken iOS) and I've written the backup phrase incase I lose my phone.
3. Paperwallet - To be honest this is one of the safest wallet in existence (make sure to encrypt the wallet!), I keep a copy of the private key in my wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 08:30:01 AM
Actually, I use online wallet like blockchain and I know that my bitcoin or my bitcoin is totally safe and secure. In addition to that, having online wallet will help you to transfer money instantly and without any paper works. Lastly, some people prefer to use offline wallet that you need to install to your computer.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
July 18, 2017, 08:12:02 AM
I use the coinbase wallet for save btc. It's feel so easy to me. Even a new user will also understand it easily. 
Activity: 7
July 18, 2017, 07:46:16 AM
I use Exodus Desktop wallet. Looks and runs amazingly, have Shapeshift support, full control of your private keys, quick glance at your cryptocurrency portfolio, a handful of cryptocurrencies supported, with dozens more to come, etc. Oh and did I mention it looks effin amazing?

I have not tried that wallet but I believe that maintaining offline wallet is always better than keeping the funds in the online wallets. It really doesn't matter if there is a 2FA enabled or not in the case of hacking of the web wallet/exchange database so maintaining offline wallets like desktop, hardware or paper wallet is the best option.

Exodus wallet is a desktop wallet. It just has many nice additional features, but at it's core, it is just like any other 'lite' desktop wallet.
Activity: 434
July 18, 2017, 06:50:26 AM
I use at Ethereum wallets , becauae I do some caimpain and thise side need to etherrum wallat address  so i use it and uses are very easy for me.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2017, 05:14:57 AM
As online user, I prefer Blockchain Wallet. It's easy to use and also secure, But i want to say that online wallet is not safe.

I also  use electrum as desktop wallet.

Activity: 210
July 18, 2017, 05:02:14 AM
I'm an addicted coinbase wallet user , I combine it with Bitcoin core wallet and electrum in my phone but coinbase has actually stolen my heart even though I'm aware of its vulnerabilities.
Why not try Blockchain wallet?
I think Blockchain wallet good, I save my Bitcoin in blockchain because many people use blockchain for saving Bitcoin. 

The blockchain wallet is a good one and I also keep some coins in that online wallet. But people prefer to save on desktop wallet because they don't believe in any of the online wallets. So you can keep some of your bitcoins in blockchain wallet for regular usage and long term coins stored in offline wallets. I'm using electrum wallet to store my most of the coins.
Is it true that electrum is very safe to store bitcoin?
If it is safe then I will also try to use Electrum wallet.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 18, 2017, 04:39:53 AM
I always use blockchain wallet.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 18, 2017, 04:04:25 AM
I use Exodus Desktop wallet. Looks and runs amazingly, have Shapeshift support, full control of your private keys, quick glance at your cryptocurrency portfolio, a handful of cryptocurrencies supported, with dozens more to come, etc. Oh and did I mention it looks effin amazing?

I have not tried that wallet but I believe that maintaining offline wallet is always better than keeping the funds in the online wallets. It really doesn't matter if there is a 2FA enabled or not in the case of hacking of the web wallet/exchange database so maintaining offline wallets like desktop, hardware or paper wallet is the best option.
Activity: 7
July 18, 2017, 03:51:15 AM
Activity: 122
July 18, 2017, 02:29:24 AM
 i mostly like to use coinbase,Coinbase is probably the fastest and easiest way to buy bitcoins in the USA.If you need bitcoins fast, then buying with a credit card or debit card is a good option. Coinbase charges.LocalBitcoins is an escrow service which also helps to match bitcoin buyers and sellers.Xapo is a global Bitcoin platform.i preferred xapo wallet also.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 18, 2017, 02:12:39 AM
I most often used Electrum, bitpay, coinomi, and coins.ph and sometimes I used exchange site platform.
But I know there are more wallets aside from what I've mentioned.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 01:04:54 AM
I use eletrum and it is safe and fast.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
July 18, 2017, 12:56:39 AM
I'm using coin.ph . It's the most popular wallet in our country . This is convinient and it is safe also.
I can also pay bills using my wallet. This is useful in my daily living.
Jump to: