Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 5. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
There are many useful wallets out there...I prefer blockchain wallet!
Activity: 43
March 08, 2018, 07:15:33 AM
I use the ePayments wallet, the most convenient wallet, there are minimal fees and it is easy to use.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 03:31:19 PM
I'm trying to use different wallets all the time and trying something new but blockchain is the best.
Activity: 175
February 15, 2018, 03:14:18 PM
I only use coinbase wallet
Activity: 141
February 15, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
for me erc20 is the most wallet use because for my observation almost all of the new token and airdrops are erc20 ^_^ so that use erc20
Activity: 182
Merit: 108
February 15, 2018, 12:49:34 PM
I bought a Trezor recently.

Good for you!

May I make a suggestion to anyone buying a hardware wallet? BUY 2.

Whether it is a ledger, trezor or whatever. The idea is that if it breaks, is lost or you leave it in the dishwasher - you can retrieve all your funds using your HW wallet.

BUT: you will need a spare HW wallet to retrieve it to.  At his point it would be annoying to have to wait 2-3 months for delivery (that's at least the situation with the ledger ).

Good point. I didn't buy any though as all my crypto coins are spread in different exchanges. Maybe I will buy 2 when I reach hundreds worth of bitcoins.

Just lately I heard some people saying when buying ledger, trezor, etc it has to be direct from the company site as there were incidents where goods look sealed but were actually opened and were just resealed to look untouched.
So maybe electrum is the safest?

YES. I heard about this too. Here's a video which explains an example of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa1lfZZGuhs

Summary: someone bought a ledger from ebay (or wherever) but the seller already knew the private key on the device.

NOTE: This is NOT a problem with the hardware itself, as long as you buy directly from the producer. Be careful before buying fro ebay, amazon etc.
Activity: 34
February 15, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
I'm using blockchain and coin.pot
Activity: 168
February 15, 2018, 08:41:29 AM
Metamask / MEW
Blockchain
Activity: 19
February 15, 2018, 07:18:45 AM
Metamask for ETH and Tokens, for BTC and other cryptos I use online wallets
Activity: 23
February 15, 2018, 07:17:57 AM
Metamask for tokens, others are on exchanges sites
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 07:07:18 AM
The wallet I use is the ethereum wallet and bitcoin wallet, when I join the airdrops the ethereum wallet I use is because the ethereum wallet always looks when submitting a form for airdrop, and the bitcoin wallet is to release money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
February 15, 2018, 04:36:18 AM
I use coins.ph to store my btc and it was convinient to use because I can pay may bills here already using bitcoin as a payment.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
February 15, 2018, 04:34:10 AM

Good for you!

Whether it is a ledger, trezor or whatever. The idea is that if it breaks, is lost or you leave it in the dishwasher - you can retrieve all your funds using your HW wallet.

BUT: you will need a spare HW wallet to retrieve it to.  At his point it would be annoying to have to wait 2-3 months for delivery (that's at least the situation with the ledger ).

Good point. I didn't buy any though as all my crypto coins are spread in different exchanges. Maybe I will buy 2 when I reach hundreds worth of bitcoins.

Just lately I heard some people saying when buying ledger, trezor, etc it has to be direct from the company site as there were incidents where goods look sealed but were actually opened and were just resealed to look untouched. So maybe electrum is the safest?
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
February 15, 2018, 04:15:09 AM
I used Coin Payments and Jaxx.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 15, 2018, 04:07:35 AM
I am using myetherwallet to store all my erc20  tokens, and I use jaxx to store other tokens.  But I am planning getting a hardware wallet to store all my tokens to be more secured. I don't store on exchanges except if I want to trade them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 01:08:44 AM
I use blovkchain, myetherwallet and coin.ph because I guess iit's safe. But right now I use coins.ph more often for my btc transactions. It's very convenient, safe snd easy to use and very reliable too. Convertin my btc to my local currency is fast and easy and I can even use my wallet to pay my bills.
Activity: 210
February 14, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
I use Exodus wallet, it is a desktop wallet. Also, I use Myetherwallet. The best is hard wallet, but I dont use it since I buy many altcoins that are no supported by the hardware wallet. This is a pain in the crypto world, yu have to uase so many wallets, unless you trade only major coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 108
February 14, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Good for you!

Activity: 49
February 14, 2018, 07:48:48 AM
myetherwallet is the best sir
Activity: 238
February 14, 2018, 07:45:15 AM
Myetherwallet all the way for me right now, as a newbie that I am I don't know much about Wallets right now
Pages:
Jump to: