Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 10. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
I'm using Exodus. A friend of mine suggested it.
Activity: 8
February 12, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
Actually many bitcoin wallets,
but I use IRC20 wallet, because IRC20 supports all the coins.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 12, 2018, 09:51:58 AM
I just use web wallet from coinbase, xapo and blockchain, I choose web wallet because it is concise than paper wallet or offline wallet. as long as i enable 2FA feature then everything will be safe.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 12, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
In most cases I use my cold wallet: Ledger Nano S. There are a lot of supported coins (including ERC20 tokens). For most popular coins - Ledger Nano S has its own app (max 5 apps can be installed on 1 device).
Ledger Nano S is one of the best hardware wallet for the cryptocurrencies out there in the market and i am one of the user of it and i keep my cryptocurrencies there for at least 1 year and i don't encountered any problem with the ledger nano s hardware wallet but i will still get other hardware wallet in order to explore and experience other face of hardware wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 08:18:21 AM
For bitcoins and altcoins, I use the cool Trezor purse, which is very convenient and safe. I advise everyone. Bypass the purses online.
Activity: 113
February 12, 2018, 08:16:01 AM
I use mostly Trustwallet on my iphone, its just for Ethereum but it’s so much better than MEW after the recent shady stuff happened with the re-branding.. Trustwallet can also watch other address and give you notifications when ever u get some cryptos!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Innovation Powered by Crypto
February 12, 2018, 07:57:52 AM
I use my ethereum wallet it's the safest wallet that can handle erc20 and also a clee nano ledger to be really quiet.
Activity: 50
February 12, 2018, 07:52:28 AM
Here in the Philippines, coins.ph is the most popular bitcoin wallet. The wallet can do alot of things in btc like paying bills, transferring money and saving money as an e-wallet. If you will need wallet for ether, I use myetherwallet since it isuper secured and my friend suggested that to me. (He has more experience than me in bitcoins)
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
February 12, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
In most cases I use my cold wallet: Ledger Nano S. There are a lot of supported coins (including ERC20 tokens). For most popular coins - Ledger Nano S has its own app (max 5 apps can be installed on 1 device).
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
I'm a fan of blockchain.info. I think it is easy to use and I never thought to get to another wallet. I found everything I need
Activity: 26
February 12, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
Digital Hardware Wallet
Digital hardware wallets make the process above significantly easier by automating laborious parts of the process. Digital hardware wallets essentially act like a self-contained mini computer that can communicate with your laptop/desktop via USB. This is convenient because you can move your Bitcoin from your software wallet to your hardware wallet, or directly to your hardware wallet address from your Bitcoin source. By doing so, you disconnect your private key from a digital device that is actively connected to the Internet, which significantly reduces the chance of a malicious hacker stealing control of your coins. At the same time, your Bitcoin access stays on a computer, so that if you choose to liquidate some of your funds, you don’t have to go to the bank to grab a piece of paper and enter the characters thereon into your computer to make a purchase.

The digital hardware wallet scene has two major players: Trezor and Ledger. Lucky for you, we have two lengthy reviews detailing everything you need to know about Trezor’s flagship wallet and the Ledger Nano S.
Activity: 43
February 12, 2018, 07:38:51 AM
Paper Wallet
People call this process a ‘Paper Wallet’ because you’re physically storing the key to your Bitcoin funds on the blockchain on a piece of paper. In many ways this is the safest way to store your coins, especially if you generate your wallet while disconnected from the internet.
Activity: 25
February 12, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
Blockchain.info
Blockchain.info was one of the first web wallets to capture a significant share of the market. With the emergence of Coinbase, however, Blockchain has been dwindling over time. Either way, it’s fair to say that Blockchain provides a straightforward service that can be used reliably enough for users of different experience levels.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
I am using Coin.ph as my wallet because it is very easy to use. It is very easy to convert Bitcoin into our country currency. It has a very ease of transaction. Fast and very convenient.
Activity: 392
February 10, 2018, 04:05:44 AM
I use coinomi since its for multi wallet..
Activity: 203
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
February 10, 2018, 03:56:37 AM
Electrum Wallet is a wallet that I trust to store and transact, the fee is not too big is best for me Smiley
Activity: 21
February 10, 2018, 03:54:27 AM
Paper Wallet
People call this process a ‘Paper Wallet’ because you’re physically storing the key to your Bitcoin funds on the blockchain on a piece of paper. In many ways this is the safest way to store your coins, especially if you generate your wallet while disconnected from the internet.
Activity: 25
February 10, 2018, 03:53:08 AM
Hardware Wallets
Hardware wallets solve a very specific problem. Since Bitcoin transactions require the Internet to take place, there has always been an inherent security risk connected to using Bitcoin. Even though there are plenty of security measures, like password protected wallets, to stop malicious hackers from stealing your Bitcoin, a computer with security flaws will consequently lead to an insecure Bitcoin wallet.

This sparked the desire for Hardware Wallets (often also called ‘cold storage’), where we store our Bitcoin on a device that is completely disconnected from the Internet. Like that we can rest assured that our wallet will not suddenly be empty the next day.
copper member
Activity: 280
February 10, 2018, 03:51:40 AM
Bitcoin Core
The most important software wallet that you’ll find is the native Bitcoin software. It comes attached with a core node and gives you all the features that you could possibly desire. Bitcoin Core builds on the native client by giving the option of handling all your tasks through a graphics user interface (GUI). So really, this is the wallet for you if you’re seeking a balance between power and access.
Activity: 63
February 10, 2018, 03:44:42 AM
I use coins.ph as my wallet because its so easy for me to withdraw my income from btc. I use imtoken wallet to store my ethereum. Those are best for me.
Pages:
Jump to: