Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 52. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 111
November 18, 2017, 10:37:55 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
I am also from the Philippines and i am using coins.ph too because it is very safe to store all of your money or bitcoins here and it is very convenient that's why all Pilipino's used this wallet. I am also using a blockchain wallet because it is also trusted by many bitcoin users.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
November 18, 2017, 08:50:59 AM
Im currently using local bitcoin wallet & blockchain to store my bitcoin earning for etherium based token & coin I use myetherium wallet because it easy and smooth to use trusted my many people but it is up to you which wallet will you use.
But for my experience this wallet that I suggest are so good and trusted
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 08:43:50 AM
I usually use online wallets like coisbase and blockchain. I also use hard wallets for offline storage. Make sure you keep your private key carefully, do not let anyone know it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 08:41:44 AM
I use bittrex and bitcoin indonesia to store my personal assets. well although I also have a private wallet but in exchange I can trade as well
Activity: 214
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
November 18, 2017, 08:41:13 AM
localbitcoins and coindesk for me. Both super easy to use and local is awesome for moving money around.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 08:33:04 AM
Which one suits you the most?
I am using online wallets to save all of my bitcoins. I can easily withdraw my bitcoins through the use of online wallets. Online wallets can be the best wallet for us to save or keep our bitcoins.
Activity: 434
November 18, 2017, 08:30:44 AM
The wallet I use to store Bitcoin is Blockchain and Blockchain is my favorite wallet to store my Bitcoin.
My favorite part of the Blockchain wallet is mainly for its security features,but Blockchain has slow confirmation and transaction fees.
Everyone is different choose a wallet to store their Bitcoin,but no wallet that has perfect that features.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 07:55:30 AM
At first I used blockchain.info. Then I began to use Electrum and Coinomi which allow to own private keys
Activity: 560
November 17, 2017, 07:31:07 PM
For now i use Myetherwallet web for Ethereum and I also use Waves but i will add new wallet back Wink
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 06:49:19 PM
I am using blockchain.info store my bitcoins, I also use coinbase and myetherwallet web for  ethereum, cryptonator for storing some of my altcoins and finally nano/depotwallet to my xem and dimcoin and wawes platform apps
a lot of wallet that you use, it seems I also have to have a lot of wallet like you for my convenience, because currently I only use myetherwallet only.
very interesting info.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 01:06:02 PM
There is different wallet for bitcoin.I use coinbase as my wallet.Because it is easy with less transaction fees.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 12:44:25 PM
Many recommend the Hashnes wallet, because it responds quickly and administrative costs are quite cheap compared with other wallet purse. Maybe Hashnes wallet can be for your recommendation, because our seniors are many who use this wallet.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
November 17, 2017, 12:29:42 PM
Coin still in Experiment with and received this attention. Can wait for a public launch version. 
I use different wallet like coinbase , blockchain and coins.ph and tbats tbree is very easy to use but they have big fees when you are sending bitcoins to other wallet. Coins.ph is my favorite because its not only wallet itsbalso store you can paybills and you can buy alsp load.
Activity: 11
November 17, 2017, 12:16:37 PM
Coinbase mobile wallet and paper wallet for bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 17, 2017, 12:04:26 PM
There were so many similar threads. I remember posting in one not long ago.

What's the purpose of asking people what wallet they're using for the 10th time when you could open statistics and check which ones are the most popular?
where to find that statistics of what is the most popular wallet?can you share it over here mate?i wanna learn and check it for my self,thank you for the response
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
November 17, 2017, 11:58:39 AM
I am using blockchain.info store my bitcoins, I also use coinbase and myetherwallet web for  ethereum, cryptonator for storing some of my altcoins and finally nano/depotwallet to my xem and dimcoin and wawes platform apps
Activity: 65
November 17, 2017, 11:57:17 AM
i use online wallet blockchain.info  not know why i use it (many better than it) but the main reason is accept bitcoin and ETH and can exchange between them fast
Activity: 43
November 17, 2017, 11:45:47 AM
                                                                                            BLOCKCHAIN                       
Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production block chain platform in the world, blockchain are using new technology to build a radically better financial system for secure the cryptocurrency .... Shocked
Blockchain is the early leader... Kiss
They are actually making the entire ecosystem for you and m3 Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
November 17, 2017, 11:35:22 AM
I use Blockchain.info and Jaxx. Also I use MyEtherWallet, but not for BTC, for tokens
By the way do you know some wallet like MyEtherWallet which has many better interface or some mobile version (i.e. Blockchain has nice mobile version)
I was also happy to receive some Bitcoin Cash on Blockchain wallet, at that time I did't have much Bitcoin before the fork, but still it was something
Activity: 53
November 17, 2017, 11:07:12 AM
I use the Electrum wallet for my bitcoin transaction which make my life very easy and very comfortable.
Pages:
Jump to: