Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 56. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 07:40:26 PM
Coins.ph is a wallet that you don't own. Do not store significant amount of bitcoin to that wallet. Download mycelium or coinomi so you really can say that you own your bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 07:32:26 PM
Like the others on Philippines , i use coins.ph . I dont know any existing wallets for now, but this is the one weve been trusted on our account.
I heard about this wallet, but i never tried it until now. Currently i only use my blockchain wallet to save my bitcoins, It's a very good wallet and easy to use, Furthermore it's too secured wallet. I am never had a problem with this wallet since a long time, By the way, I was an xapo user since a long time ago, but i quit it because of the high of transactions fees, also you can't set your own fees, xapo set always regular fees.
coin.ph and xapo I think almost similar but better to use is coin.ph and now this coin.ph held a refferal system that can invite friends will get a gift
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 07:20:40 PM
Like the others on Philippines , i use coins.ph . I dont know any existing wallets for now, but this is the one weve been trusted on our account.
I heard about this wallet, but i never tried it until now. Currently i only use my blockchain wallet to save my bitcoins, It's a very good wallet and easy to use, Furthermore it's too secured wallet. I am never had a problem with this wallet since a long time, By the way, I was an xapo user since a long time ago, but i quit it because of the high of transactions fees, also you can't set your own fees, xapo set always regular fees.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
November 11, 2017, 07:09:27 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 07:07:14 PM
I'm using Electrum now. It seems to me that this is one of the most reliable purses. I used to use the blockchain.info. But then I was told that this is not a very reliable wallet
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 06:55:44 PM
I use any wallet that is compatible with ERC20, so MetaMask is a good one to use because it is a google chrome extension, so its a lot more secure for starting out than a desktop wallet would be.
Activity: 29
November 11, 2017, 06:51:39 PM
I use electrum as first choice because user friendly, you can adjust the fee's, and it have simple view.
for second choice is blockchain.info as online wallet for transaction.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 06:51:08 PM
I prefer it also for coins.ph I find our funds there are safe and secure or the seeds for your bitcoins and it's good to consider that  is one of the trusted.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
November 11, 2017, 06:49:26 PM
Seems a lot of people are letting someone else hold their money on wallets they don't have private keys for.
This is an important point that most people new to the cryptoworld does not realize.
If they do not hold the private keys they truly do not own the crypto to those online wallets.

I heard that coinbase will soon be allowing you to receive those private keys.

BTC.COM allows you too so why not them and the rest of those online wallets?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 11, 2017, 06:40:27 PM
For me its Coin.Ph the most trusted and reliable bitcoin wallet here in my country,easy to use always accessible and user friendly..never fails me eversince i used this and same thought with all the crypto user in this country and the wallet im always recommend .
Activity: 56
November 11, 2017, 06:33:35 PM
Electrum and bitcoin core as offline wallets.

Xapo and coinbase as online browser wallets. But offline wallets are not user friendly.

Yes,I use bitcoin, Electrum and coinbase wallet.. Which I trust
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
November 11, 2017, 06:30:03 PM
Seems a lot of people are letting someone else hold their money on wallets they don't have private keys for.
Activity: 99
November 11, 2017, 01:58:05 PM
I use Coinbase wallet as my bitcoin wallet and Etherwallet as my token wallet.
that tow wallet is comfotable and easyer for me.Thank you.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 01:51:44 PM
Which one suits you the most?

In my country the best online wallet to use is coins.ph because the admin of the coins.ph is so very active if you have a question and you ask them they will answer it as fast as they can. And coins.ph have a strong security snd you make sure that your btc or peso or money is safe from the hackers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
November 11, 2017, 01:44:18 PM
Looking forward to getting a Ledger Nano S wallet ... hopefully by December if they have it in stock.
I am also using MEW for ETH and ERC20 tokens, as well as Coinbase (mainly for buying), but I don't like having my cryptocurrency there.
Activity: 87
November 11, 2017, 01:40:38 PM
CoinBase for buying and selling, BlockWallet and Blockchain for ERC20 and Ethereum respectively and Copay for Bitcoin. It took ages for the penny to drop that not all Ether wallets are created equal! If you want alt coins either get the Wallet from the company/ICO direct or be sure that your wallet accepts ERC20 tokens as not all do!
Activity: 101
November 11, 2017, 01:38:26 PM
Even though I'm new here. I'm currently using coins.ph because my friend suggested that coins.ph is one of the safest bitcoin wallet here in the philippines.
Activity: 162
Merit: 14
November 11, 2017, 01:15:05 PM
I use blockchain wallet also using coinbase wallet.But blockchain is good one for me.
Activity: 45
Merit: 11
Crypto Manent
November 11, 2017, 01:10:28 PM
I use Coinbase wallet. It's so easy to use.I am using it from my beginning. I like it so much.
Don't think it's a great idea since you don't have access to your private key!
Have you tried exodus? It's really user friendly!
Activity: 108
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
November 11, 2017, 12:52:20 PM
im using an electronic wallet (e-wallet) that is very simple to use, and thanks it has a good security set up. the coins.ph and not just me, maybe most of the philipino citizens are using it also, for it is very know for online transaction even out of bitcoin related issues. in addition, its features are very simple just like with the bitcoin graphic.
Pages:
Jump to: