Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 90. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 253
September 23, 2017, 11:18:32 AM
Which one suits you the most?
For converting/spending bitcoin I used coins.ph because it's one of the popular  bitcoin wallet here in my country and I have no idea from other wallet that exists here I prefer to used is since my friends are already used it for storing their bitcoin. We can pay our bills and buy loads if we want but other says that it's not secure compared to other wallet but i have no choose but to use it. I'm planning to use other wallet to secure my bitcoin like electrum or blockchain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
They say a thin line separates genius and madness.
September 23, 2017, 09:43:19 AM
as of now i use three wallets. first is coins.ph their service is good because i can directly pay bills here in the Philippines. second is blockchain for my other transactions. the third is myetherwallet  for ethereum purposes.
I would not recommend jaxx because I spend 4$ just by transaction fees which is VERY expensive.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 09:38:02 AM
I use blockchain, I think blockchain is still the most popular today and still meets the security standards. sometimes if I'm not sure (for example when the hacker issues get stronger) I moved my bitcoin in my offline wallet.
Activity: 109
Merit: 20
September 23, 2017, 09:25:24 AM
The wallets that i used is myetherwallet.com for my altcoin rewards and coins.ph for my bitcoin.
Activity: 223
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
September 23, 2017, 09:14:18 AM
coinbase, blockchain and myetherwallet
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
September 22, 2017, 04:06:19 PM
Im using mostly blockchain to hold Bitcoin and ETH. I also use coinpot to collect Litecoin, Dogecoin and some extra bitcoin. You can transfer the coins you have from coinpot to blockchain thats very nice and handy. Im planning to make a wallet on myetherwallet simply because i want more coins and to have more profit. I will also use my myetherwallet to receive my payments from the work i do.
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
September 22, 2017, 04:04:22 PM
I use exchanges as a wallet, but for small change, less than 0.05 BTC in total.
I have some accounts a small funds on blockchain.info, mostly because I have "legacy" addresses I must use.
As could storage I simple use an electrum in an offline HD

I have core too, but it needs syncing
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
September 22, 2017, 03:28:16 PM
I am using two wallet for online daily use blockchain info is my favorite for offline long hold paper wallet is secure for me the problem that i had to make more than one copy for backup.
Activity: 504
September 22, 2017, 03:23:27 PM
Blockchain info for BTC , JAXX for altcons and gatehub for XRP.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 03:19:23 PM
I use Coinbase for Bitcoin.
It's a secure & easy wallet ever I used I think coinbase is the best choice for that.
Activity: 66
September 22, 2017, 02:42:30 PM
I normally use the wallet coinbase because I believe the wallet coinbase is very secure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 11:59:34 AM
I use Electrum for Bitcoin. I do have Neo and Waves for long term and both are in official wallets, and waltonchainðereum in myetherwallet. Very low quantity in exchanges for trading
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 11:06:31 AM
Currently I am using a blockchain wallet because of its high security and many users.
My friends introduced me
Activity: 112
September 22, 2017, 10:35:01 AM
For bitcoin i use blockchain. They added an ETH wallet to it.
For ETH i use myetherwallet.
Activity: 131
September 22, 2017, 09:36:58 AM
Coins.ph is a reliable digital wallet so far in the Philippines.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
September 22, 2017, 09:31:06 AM

I am a fan of coins.ph since coins.ph is the only way to convert my bitcoin into our currency. Aside from that, it is the influence of my friends to me. I find it user friendly and easy to use on the first time I opened it. But I've notice that coins.ph has no private key like the other wallet (etherwallet), no wallet seed (waveswallet). So it is not so secure. It is wallet that is very difficult to electr wallet that generates so many key to make sure it is secure. But whatever happens I cannot avoid using coins.ph. I just have to make sure the amount inside my wallet is secure or I may not put a big amount on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 09:19:09 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

Me too, but because i am a teenager only i cannot put some more money on that wallet then too many issues i can hear on that wallet.

That wallet is too slow to update and you do much time before you can upgrade your wallet to put some bigger bitcoin or php.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 22, 2017, 09:10:23 AM
Because the wallet is important to the coins, Im using coins.ph then to secure my coins.
Me too! I’m using coins.ph wallet. You can pay your bills using bitcoin easily in coins.ph. For me, it’s the only wallet I trusted the most.
same here coins.ph for what i used only too so suitable for all bills and also some payment and transfer money via online can be in coins.ph
That is great that you are taking advantage of what bitcoin gave to you. Online transfer of money and also paying most of your bills is a very helpful thing that bitcoin gave to you and also that wallet called coins.ph, i think bitcoin will not be only use online in the future because it can be also use in offline by paying things in stores using bitcoin.
Activity: 294
September 22, 2017, 06:24:57 AM
Because the wallet is important to the coins, Im using coins.ph then to secure my coins.
Me too! I’m using coins.ph wallet. You can pay your bills using bitcoin easily in coins.ph. For me, it’s the only wallet I trusted the most.
same here coins.ph for what i used only too so suitable for all bills and also some payment and transfer money via online can be in coins.ph
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 05:25:33 AM
I have used MyEtherWallet, Ledger Nano S and Bitcoin Core Wallet. Currently Ledger Nano S is enough for me and I don't use any other wallet solution.
Pages:
Jump to: