Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 87. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
October 04, 2017, 04:34:25 PM
I use  myeather wallet and bitrexx wallet and a special wallet of deeponion coins.  maybe in future will  download  desctop wallet  but  I dont have  so much money to do it now

maybe in future
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 04:29:29 PM
I use a cold wallet (50%) and web wallet (50%) this allows you to store coins in different places, thereby reducing the risk of theft.

For now I don't have any idea yet for a wallet, maybe you can suggest something that I can be learning of to use a wallet for my bitcoin, just for a future purpose. Upon reading to what you state here like cold wallet I never thought that how it will be going to be stored while risk is nothing to worry about. Can you explain that further? I need help to answer those questions that I have right now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
October 04, 2017, 04:19:57 PM
Coinbase, one of the best wallets I have used and it doesn't have any problems with me. And most of the exchanges and stuff have started to ask for KYC documents and coinbase hasn't yet. Maybe in the future it will. There are other exchanges where I keep my bitcoin for trading purposes and keep some in my hardware wallet.
Activity: 113
Merit: 12
October 04, 2017, 03:50:27 PM
I'm using paper wallets for cold storage and  electrum for transactions between exchanges. Earlier i was using blockchain.info but right now i dont like online wallets i think its unsafe. Core is too big for personal usage.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 03:46:39 PM
I am using blockchain wallet. Its secured and safe. I have also my PC wallet used only to hold my savings of Bitcoin, and having its private keys. I think blockchain and the offline wallets providing you the ability to export your private keys still the best choices when talking about the safest wallets to use.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 03:43:13 PM
I use web wallets, coinbase and blockchain since this two already have bitcoin and ethereum and I guess litecoin wallet also for coinbase.  I use those wallets for storing an only small amount of bitcoins. For bigger values, I put it in a desktop wallet where I use electrum. It is very easy to use and also safe for your big amount of bitcoins.

Try not to use those online web wallets. You never own those wallets because you're missing the private keys of those wallets. You have the risk of losing your bitcoins and other coins.

I'm simply using private key wallets.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 04, 2017, 03:41:52 PM
I dont use any wallets. I have my private key, and that's it. What should I use a wallet for?? make transactions? I do that manually as well!
Activity: 448
October 04, 2017, 03:35:12 PM
I use online wallets. myetherwallet, bittrex's wallets, poloniex's wallets...
I know it's not safe but i don't have too many coins Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 03:30:01 PM
i'm using Trezor and Nano Wallet they are hard wallets just be sure to keep your private key safe or let you family or love ones know you private key incase you forgot in hard wallets. if you want some cheaper way to get wallet we have cold wallets you can use electrum wallet so you can store your bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 03:13:54 PM
I use a cold wallet (50%) and web wallet (50%) this allows you to store coins in different places, thereby reducing the risk of theft.
Activity: 546
October 04, 2017, 02:51:39 PM
I use web wallets, coinbase and blockchain since this two already have bitcoin and ethereum and I guess litecoin wallet also for coinbase.  I use those wallets for storing an only small amount of bitcoins. For bigger values, I put it in a desktop wallet where I use electrum. It is very easy to use and also safe for your big amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
October 04, 2017, 01:39:38 PM
I use paper wallets and mycelium mobile wallet to send transactions.
It is very easy to use and what is more important it is very safe.
There was nice update recently for that wallet and users can choose various type of fees, depending on priority from low to high, from smallest fee to biggest fee.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 01:34:37 PM
Electrum for Bitcoin, ElectrumLTC for LTC, myetherwallet.com for ETH and tokens, waves chrome extension for chrome, coinomi on android.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
October 04, 2017, 01:31:57 PM
The wallets I am using is blockchain and coinpot. I use coinpot to hold Bitcoin, Litecoin and my Dogecoins. I use Blockchain just to buy bitcoins and hold them. I think that i will buy ETH on blockchain also. The great feature of coinpot is that you can convert your litecoins and dogecoins easily to bitcoins. Plus its instant and with no fees. Why shouldn't you use it ?
Activity: 182
October 04, 2017, 01:20:09 PM
i use block chain wallet in which charges are low.
Activity: 436
Merit: 1
October 04, 2017, 01:17:56 PM
I'm use blockchain and coinbase wallets blockchain is easy to use.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 12:23:57 PM
I prefer to use blockchain wallet for bitcoin
and myetherwallet for eth
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 12:11:48 PM
We are all into bitcoin here so I suggest that you buy a hardware wallet for it is the most safest wallet in the world. Im using ledger nano s. Its a very small device like a usb thumb drive so you can carry it almost every day. Its like carrying a bank vault inside that tiny device.

The price is not expensive as well so anyone can buy it.
But can you duplicate it? I want multiple in case I lose one or it gets stolen
Activity: 170
October 04, 2017, 12:11:10 PM
Motrya for what currency. For bitcoins I use Blockchain.info, for many altcoins Meytherwallet is suitable, but in general I like cold wallets, such as Trezor
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
October 04, 2017, 12:09:21 PM
We are all into bitcoin here so I suggest that you buy a hardware wallet for it is the most safest wallet in the world. Im using ledger nano s. Its a very small device like a usb thumb drive so you can carry it almost every day. Its like carrying a bank vault inside that tiny device.

The price is not expensive as well so anyone can buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: