Pages:
Author

Topic: What was the first-ever ICO you’ve invested? - page 7. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
During ICO era, I was very skeptical about altcoins since I majored in trading BTC/USDT pair on spot trading. With time i decided to take the risk and invested in WABI, which is now TAEL seeing some team members from Alibaba, the product for anticounterfeit and the hype around the ICO. I made massive gains after, sold my bag in four phases on Binance. Oh the good old days ☺.
Will it be repeated again: D where the ICO era was very profitable, but all that is over latcoin is now no longer reliable because I think it's time to move to the current trends, maybe spot or futures trading will be better and more challenging in my opinion .
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
During ICO era, I was very skeptical about altcoins since I majored in trading BTC/USDT pair on spot trading. With time i decided to take the risk and invested in WABI, which is now TAEL seeing some team members from Alibaba, the product for anticounterfeit and the hype around the ICO. I made massive gains after, sold my bag in four phases on Binance. Oh the good old days ☺.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
My first investment was a paragon coin, at that time I still didn't know about ICO, I just followed the advice of my friend. but in reality I lost a lot of money there. after that I tried to learn to understand ICO and I managed to get profits in 2017
You are lucky to have a good determination to stay in the crypto market. I started investing in bitcoin and ethereum after the market declined in 2018. Previously I only worked on campaigns and didn't invest. and now I have traded daily for some altcoin on the exchange.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I have invested a lot but I already liquidated all of them during it's boom and I'm glad that I did it, otherwise I will be also trapped similar to what had happened to the OP and many more other investors.

Yes, those where the happiest time, a simple to mid investors will really turn out to be profitable. Perhaps the question is are we going to see that kind of boom in the altcoin market? It was really crazy, there are lot of irrational investors (including me), but it really paid good dividends. But there are also who didn't sell and think that this madness will go on parabolic rise.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
i think mine was ANS (now NEO)
it was a really good one, 50x+ i believe, tho i weakhanded out and sold around x20 Tongue

i was THERE for ETHS, but i was a noob, didnt know anything about ICOs, so never invested a penny! lol
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
My first investment was a paragon coin, at that time I still didn't know about ICO, I just followed the advice of my friend. but in reality I lost a lot of money there. after that I tried to learn to understand ICO and I managed to get profits in 2017
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Cybermiles was the first ICO that I participated in, I still remember it clearly because it gave me some huge profits. Its price has increased by more than 10 times the ICO price and since then it has made me passionate about investing in ICOs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The first ever ICO I invested in was in 2017 of which things were moving very well. I invested and made good profits then but lost almost all in 2018 and 2019. 2020 despite pandemic is kinda going well and I anticipate more profits
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
2017 was the year that I have started my cryptocurrency journey. During that year alone, I invested in some few ICOs on top of participating in airdrops and bounty programs.

Blackmoon Crypto Token (BMC) was the first ever ICO that I’ve invested. I think I shelled out $10.00+ for that since I’m just a micro-investor. I remember the time that Blackmoon Crypto Token is almost sold out, so I had to catch up and good thing that I did.

Unfortunately, Blackmoon Token didn’t profit more than $1.00 when it was listed in exchanges. My $10.00 worth of BMC is now $0.42 only. The reason I hold it until now is because I want to keep this as a remembrance of the first-ever ICO that I’ve invested.

The other ICOs that I have invested next to Blackmoon last 2017 are Paragon Coin, Electroneum, Universa, Crypterium and LoyalCoin. Unfortunately all of these ICOs I’ve invested are at a loss, but I didn’t sell them until now.

On top of that, I also invested some TRXs as well during that year and until now I haven’t sold them. XRP is another coin I have invested when it was still around $0.77, but successfully sold them when it almost reached $4.00. I also bought DOGE when it was still $0.006 and sold it when that coin is on it’s way to an all-time high for a quick profit.

What about you guys? Could you share the very first ICO that you’ve invested? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: