Pages:
Author

Topic: What was the value of 1 Bitcoin when you first mined/purchased? - page 2. (Read 9078 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 105
I was pretty late in the game. Bought my first full bitcoin when it was a little over  $900.
I started in bitcoin in year 2017 where I saw the highest bitcoin price recorded throughout the history of bitcoin, and that day I was very inspired and motivated to earn such a value of bitcoin to earn huge profits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My friend mined his first bitcoins on video cards in 2011 but sold bitcoin ilishkom cheap. If the memory is not changed when he sold them for 300 dollars.

Also in these years he collected sotoshi from different cranes, and accumulated about 0.5-0.5 bitcoin, but immediately sold for about$100-150

Wow imagine if he continued to mine and save the btcs instead. That could be a serious amount of money right now. Few of us who were exposed to btc early imagined that it would come to this. Perhaps an ico or an alt that has less value today may follow suit :p
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
I joined the Bitcoin people group and the previous summer, I didn't plan to purchase Bitcoin at first yet later I required it to do some work and furthermore on the grounds that I didn't know how to make Bitcoin. I purchased Bitcoin out of the blue at $ 900. I recall that time was Bitcoin's downturn, its cost was falling constantly and appeared to have no stops. I feel fortunate to have purchased Bitcoin at that cost since now Bitcoin's costs are very high
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
My friend mined his first bitcoins on video cards in 2011 but sold bitcoin ilishkom cheap. If the memory is not changed when he sold them for 300 dollars.

Also in these years he collected sotoshi from different cranes, and accumulated about 0.5-0.5 bitcoin, but immediately sold for about$100-150
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Activity: 196
I bought my first bitcoin when it was slightly above $400. I  used it up for ponzi and did not make an interest, now I dont even own a btc, sometimes i wish i could turn things back
Activity: 1582
Merit: 758
I was pretty late in the game. Bought my first full bitcoin when it was a little over  $900.
It was 2014 if I remember correctly, Bitcoin was valued at around $250 back then while even faucets gave a ton of Satoshi for each claim. Had about 0.40 BTC back then, most I ever had in my wallet. Wish I still had them Tongue
Activity: 70
However, Bitcoin is not anonymous and can not offer the same level of confidentiality as cash settlements. Bitcoin's use leaves a public record. However, Bitcoin is not anonymous and can not offer the same level of confidentiality as cash settlements. Bitcoin's use leaves a public record.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
I can pretty sure say that i have entried at bitcoin at about early stage of it.My first earning of bitcoins where back when it still has about 200-300$ back in the days of 2016.And i stopped using it untill i heard that bitcoins hit 1.2k and i reuse my bitcoins and luckily i have still some saved up on some of my wallets
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I bought my first bitcoin at the price of $8k and good thing is after 3 weeks the price makes  more than double, but unfortunately i was able to buy also at the price of $19k then few days after, the market struggles until at present. But even though we experienced some loses i am positive and confident enough that the market will rise up again and make profit of our investment😊 we just need to be more patient and fight to overcome loses.
Activity: 210
When  i get involved in bitcoin at that time price was 300$ only..
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Bitcoin was about 22,000 PHP when I first bought in. It wasn't cheap but right now it has risen to more than 16 times.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
My first purchase was below $10 - damn cheap, right?
Activity: 22
I had mined 0.01 btc with cpu when it was around $39 or something if am not wrong )I didnt store the keys and lost control over wallet xD
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I first when I heard about bitcoin he was already 20 to I certainly did not have that amount to buy but when he declined then yes I purchased it for 7k.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
first time i know bitcoin was 2014 and the price still around 200$.
and my fault is i dont keep it.i use all my bitcoin for gambling and lose so much.so i decide to left it.and when i come back at 2015 the price already rise 10x.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I bought mine last December around $15,000. At first, i feel like I'm so lucky because it really went up as high as $20,000 so i decided to cash out my investment and what is left in my wallet is only the gain.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I didn't purchase bitcoin.i didn't mined also.but my husband soon will do the mining.The value of bitcoin was not quite high before not like today.I didn't buy because i don't have enough money.Not like today.well,its huge,huge.
Activity: 52
$5
can't overstate how sorry I am that I have not bought much, much more
Cry
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It was 900$ when I started mining.But today it is now 2000$ whiich is pretty high.Unlike when I started,the bitcoin was not that hard to mine.And I have already spent some of my bitcoins that day not realizing that it will grow in such a huge amount this year.
Pages:
Jump to: