Pages:
Author

Topic: What was the value of 1 Bitcoin when you first mined/purchased? - page 8. (Read 9078 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
$ 260 but every minute you're staying to think: why I did not sell my car and my home to invest there Smiley
Because for that you will need guts, I remember reading that back in the day someone asked for a loan and used the money to buy bitcoin when it was really cheap, then bitcoin gained a lot of value and he could repay the loan immediately, so that has happened I'm sure.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
I have never mined btc, i just do tasks and work for it so i haven't ever really had a whole bitcoin, but it was around the $400 mark when i first started to use faucets.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bought 10 bitcoins at $100 in 2013. Sold 5 at $300 and 5 at $900 levels.
Went out of the market for a while and bought back in 2016 between $400 and $800.
Recently bought some extra bitcoin at $1100.

You right it's not to late to invest !
w@p
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Bought 10 bitcoins at $100 in 2013. Sold 5 at $300 and 5 at $900 levels.
Went out of the market for a while and bought back in 2016 between $400 and $800.
Recently bought some extra bitcoin at $1100.
Activity: 134
I actually had 6 BTC when it was worth $230 around 4 years ago I think. Have not had substantial bitcoin since it has been worth 600 USD around 2 years ago.
Activity: 140
$ 260 but every minute you're staying to think: why I did not sell my car and my home to invest there Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I had bought bitcoin at the valu of 250 dollars, and into 4 days it went to 300 dollars back into 2015 i were able to make easy 50 dollars without doing anything, i had almost get a loan to play with them, but i havent the money to cover or hold for more then 2 months soo i had give up, i do regret but well its life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
I have not mined bitcoin before. I only work for it and I remember my first bunch of Bitcoin was about $400/BTC
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
my first bought for bitcoin when the price dropped at $300 and unfortunately i have no plan to hold them all after i buying that and if see the current price was so high sometimes i was regret my decission why i wasn't hold it
Activity: 756
I was pretty late in the game. Bought my first full bitcoin when it was a little over  $900.

I'm also late was trading at $600 but already made a profit from the $700 to $800 range then but judging on how Bitcoin is performing now,we can say we are just on time because Bitcoin will zoom up to $5000 this year as predicted by the experts.

Well, this is something that is very encouraging. Now that this price bitcoin always shows the positive things, and when it is indeed the right experts estimate then I'm sure the growth of bitcoin will be higher and give a positive impact on the development of the market. When it happens, then I am sure will be many popping up an online stores that accept bitcoin as payment. But it will not succeed if there is no cooperation is good enough for all members

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When I stepped into the bitcoin world, the price of 1 bitcoin was about 300$, back in 2015.
As I had just started I had only a few bits then, and had not invested a single penny from my pocket.
Now it is good to see from few dollars to few hundred dollars, the value of my bitcoin stack is increasing  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
I was going to buy $400 worth when it was $20 so I would have 20 BTC which means I would've had $32K right now, but I waited a month and then went to purchase only to find the price was at $100. I didn't know if the price was going to go up or down at this point, and instead of investing the $400 I had set aside, I only bought 1. BUT, I have managed to turn my 1 BTC into quite a bit more in the three and a half years since, so I feel pretty good about that. But I beat myself up every time I think about how bad I fucked that up. Thanks for reminding me....
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I have never bought bitcoins as the day I came to know about bitcoins I started to earn them from signature campaign and gambling so I don't remember what was the exact price of bitcoins when I started my journey with it.
Activity: 714
I came to know about bitcoin in the year 2015 and at that time the price of bitcoin was around $300 but I couldn't buy more as even that price was high for me but now when I look at the price of bitcoins I regret for not buying more of them.
Merit: 501
when bitcoin is $10,000 in 4 years, everyone will be wishing they bought more at 1300
Hindsight is always 20/20 I wish I bought more when bitcoin was only 200 dollars and maybe in a few years I wish I did the same today but at the same time I least I have some bitcoin unlike most people in the world so I’m still making good earnings thanks to it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I got in and bought my first BTC when the price was at around $280... I then bought some more when it was at $500ish. I wish I would have put more into it at the time, and as they say "hindsight is 20/20". I think the reason I dipped in with such small investments overall was because of my lack of knowledge about Bitcoin at the time. If I would have known what I know now, I would have easily dumped most of my savings into BTC. Story of our lives, right? LOL
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Well when I first purchased Bitcoin the price was around about 200-250 Dollars and I didn't think much of them. The price went to 300 Dollars and I thought, Wow! I have made so much money! (only like 1000 Dollars) from absolutely nothing!. But If only I had kept them, I would have 24k profit. I have always regretted not selling later in the game but then again I did make a nice 1000 dollar profit which I spent in a week Tongue. Now I am thinking of buying more bitcoin once the price goes down somewhat and I think that hopefully I can get more profits. Good luck with your coins.
Merit: 523
I remember last year 2 years ago december 2015 the price of bitcoin I bought is around $400 dollars on that year I dont know what is the exact amount. But heres my story I see the bitcoin july 2015 the price of bitcoin is around $250-$300 but Im not interested because I dont know how its works and how to use it its very complicated on that year. But After few months on december 2015 I bought bitcoin and invest to hyip but I dont like HyIp anymore because all that is scam!
Many people were not interested in it in the beginning and even until it reached to a price of $600. You were lucky enough to pick the concept when it was trading around $400. There are people who chose it too late but still even if someone invests in it today I don’t think its late for them because the prices are on fire and will grow further.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I was pretty late in the game. Bought my first full bitcoin when it was a little over  $900.

I'm also late was trading at $600 but already made a profit from the $700 to $800 range then but judging on how Bitcoin is performing now,we can say we are just on time because Bitcoin will zoom up to $5000 this year as predicted by the experts.
Pages:
Jump to: