Pages:
Author

Topic: what we can buy with bitcoin ?? - page 5. (Read 1397 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 105
May 13, 2019, 05:52:00 PM
In cryptopia there used to be a marketplace very similar to ebay, just based on BTC Smiley
Anything can buy with bitcoin as long as you ask to pay on it. But for me it is not the right time to buy with bitcoin which much better is to invest it on the market and make it grow for the moment.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 04:42:34 PM
I can buy with bitcoin pc and smartphones on my country from some site, i can recharge my phone credit with but i wish to have more option and i think this can take time.
In most African countries that is not welcomed rather one will have to convert bitcoin to Fiat before you can make use of it in the market. Bitcoin is a great asset we definitely have to keep HODL on.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 04:39:56 PM
With so much speculation surrounding Bitcoin, it’s worth evaluating what you can buy and transact with in Bitcoin for regular, everyday transactions as well as some more fringe use cases.

SO WHAT WE CAN BUY WITH BITCOIN IHEARS TRAVELS BUT THERE IS OTHER PRODUCT CAN BUY IT Huh?
If possible we can start buying consumers product with bitcoin soon will be a great development, but in other words not all countries accepts bitcoin to my own understanding the governments are against it. Definitely I will welcome this idea to buy things with bitcoin for example: home accessories, personal belongings and gadgets.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
May 13, 2019, 04:14:55 PM
I can buy with bitcoin pc and smartphones on my country from some site, i can recharge my phone credit with but i wish to have more option and i think this can take time.

I can also do that and buy pc parts and gaming stuff and pretty much anything. Just not food and stuff like that. There are some food items we can buy though but very far between.
I use the recharge service for my phone too and steam. I only really use fiat when I go out. At home I always use bitcoin as the payment method when ordering online.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
May 13, 2019, 02:47:49 PM
It seems to me that if you do not get attached to the country for Bitcoin, you can buy everything.  Because you will still be paying on the Internet.  What is the difference from which corner of the world?  In extreme cases, you can simply transfer to any other Fiat coin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 13, 2019, 12:22:50 PM
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
May 13, 2019, 12:18:02 PM
It's demoting in your country, on what you belong to a country. Most places in Japan such as Bitcoin are accepted From the local shop to the restaurant all over the place. Philippines, Canada, Poland Bitcoin are also accepted in all these places

Even if I had a chance and opportunity to use Bitcoin now to sell something for it, I will restrain from any purchases for crypto. BTC should be held as it is a very good investment.
yes, there are many things that we can buy using Bitcoin but that only applies in some countries but I strongly agree that you cannot sell Bitcoin entirely because Bitcoin still has great potential to continue to increase so we will get greater profits if we continue to save as long term investment.
and if possible we must always increase the amount of Bitcoin investment.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 13, 2019, 10:23:18 AM
Here in PH bitcoin is very usefull. We can use bitcoin as a payment in buying cellular loads and to pay our monthly bills like internet connection and other merchant like financing company we will settle our loan payments. But the most important thing that bitcoin can do in our country is money remittance because don't have to go in other remittance center to have a transaction and you can do it on your self anytime and anywhere.
That is right in our country Philippines bitcoin haave many uses because of the coins.ph the best wallet in Philippines. You can use  it to buy different products as you like. But the most I like is I pay my bills using bitcoin with the help of coins.ph and as a crypto user I feel happy or glad because I can pay it with bitcoin not in money they have different feelings that I feel.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 13, 2019, 08:42:19 AM
It's demoting in your country, on what you belong to a country. Most places in Japan such as Bitcoin are accepted From the local shop to the restaurant all over the place. Philippines, Canada, Poland Bitcoin are also accepted in all these places

Even if I had a chance and opportunity to use Bitcoin now to sell something for it, I will restrain from any purchases for crypto. BTC should be held as it is a very good investment.
Activity: 248
Merit: 112
Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex
May 12, 2019, 03:19:08 AM
In cryptopia there used to be a marketplace very similar to ebay, just based on BTC Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
May 12, 2019, 03:08:11 AM
Oh, here we go again with this same subject. I think almost once a month someone will ask the same question.

Yeah. I think I have read the same question before asked by a different member, though. Anyway, it depends in your country if they allow bitcoin to be used in several transactions. As for our country (Philippines), there are already merchants offering services of photography, cakes, cupcakes, and meat which can be bought with bitcoin. Then there's the popular coins.ph where we can buy cellphone loads or those essential for gaming. Try to do some research because the internet will surely give you the answers you are looking for.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 12, 2019, 02:46:37 AM
Firstly, where do you live? if you live in the country who accept bitcoin not just an investment place I mean your country accept bitcoin as payment system then you will find there are lots of merchants who accept bitcoin as payment system, you could just search on google or you can make a thread in your local board. But if you live in where bitcoin just be used as investment place I mean your government just accept bitcoin for an investment or trading place only then you will be hard to find a merchant who accept bitcoin as payment system. Indeed, that is horrible thing when digital currency but we can't use as it should.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 12, 2019, 01:27:10 AM
It all depends on the country where you live and everything is not the same.
to be able to buy something without limits, I prefer to do the method by exchanging my bitcoin with fiat or real money and I can buy anything and I also haven't found a buyer or transaction that uses bitcoin in my country of residence.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 11, 2019, 01:06:07 PM
With so much speculation surrounding Bitcoin, it’s worth evaluating what you can buy and transact with in Bitcoin for regular, everyday transactions as well as some more fringe use cases.

SO WHAT WE CAN BUY WITH BITCOIN IHEARS TRAVELS BUT THERE IS OTHER PRODUCT CAN BUY IT Huh?

Well actually there are lots of things or products we can already buy using Bitcoin. As what you have said, you already mentioned travel tickets which is made possible through online booking because there are already aviation services or traveling services that accepts Bitcoin as payment. The capacity and capability of you to use your Bitcoin into buying goods and services actually depends first into the community you are into because there are countries where there is a limitation for using Bitcoin since there are only few merchants who have already adapted Bitcoin usage. You can buy many things using Bitcoin by surfing into online shops because I supposed since it is online transaction and if you want to pay it directly, you can use up Bitcoin for that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 11, 2019, 12:53:30 PM
What we can buy with bitcoin ? I think that bitcoin the digital currency can convert into a real money by the helps of the wallet in which we can use to buy our wants and needs. Due to the help of bitcoin we can earn profit and because of the heavy pump up of bitcoin and goes to 6,900 dollars for today is a good sample that bitcoin will rise again and we just need to wait until that happens. Also we can used our bitcoins to play some
games in which those cryptocurrency games we can used it by just playing and while we are playing we can earn some money and profit by just sitting and playing some games that we want, but before you do that you must need to take the risk that there is someone who will lose and some who will win.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
May 11, 2019, 11:31:03 AM

it really depends on how many bitcoin you have it does not matter if mostly of the services or sold products cannot be avail using bitcoin thats why we have our converter in our country to convert it to the fiat that we use
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 08:39:17 AM
On the Internet there are many videos and articles on the topic: "Bitcoin Week", this is when bloggers live for a week using only Bitcoins as payment.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 11, 2019, 07:56:02 AM

at this time there have been a lot of services that accept payments via bitcoin, even in my country at this time there have been a lot of places that have received bill payments and that really helps our daily lives. I'm happy because bitcoin can make convenience and flexibility far better. this is a financial system that is perfect and safe to use.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
May 11, 2019, 07:51:30 AM
As for me, bitcoin is the coin of the future.  And only after some time there will be a terminal or restaurants and shops that will accept Bitcoin.  Need to have patience and wait.  And if you do not want to wait, transfer to Fiat.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
May 11, 2019, 07:38:12 AM

in big countries like japan korea and others, bitcoin has been used for day-to-day payments, but in my country is still limited. I'm sure in the near future all payments can be accessed with btc
Pages:
Jump to: