Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be running in your mind if Bitcoin reaches $1000 again - page 11. (Read 19556 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
If Bitcoin drops that low, I would at least be happy that I sold some at $50,000 and overall made a very decent profit with Bitcoin. If I only hodled and never sold and the price dropped catastrophically low, I would be full of regret over missed opportunities like selling at $69,000. It's never a bad idea to take profit with a portion of your investment, even if you think that it will get much higher eventually.
There are no losses actually if you sell your bitcoin at a higher price from the time you bought it, or even if you sell it a lower value as long as you also sell it for a cause. You benefit from it so it’s still profitable on your part. However, with regards to seeing bitcoin at $1k, well it’s certainly something to celebrate as its another opportunity to build more profits in the future through buying a lot of bitcoin at its current price. So never miss another train, just buy as much as you can.
As long it would be more than on the capital that you had invested then it wont really be considered to be a loss but the main question or in concern on here is on about the time would be spent or how long you would

be waiting? not all does have that patience on waiting for that long just to acquire a small amount percentage of profits on the money that they had invested on.If ever bitcoin do reach out 1k usd again then for sure

doubts would really be there because it is unlikely for bitcoins price to go that low or does indicate that there's something wrong with it which i do agree on what others saying that there might be some issues
or negative things happening around if ever this situation or circumstances to happen.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
If Bitcoin drops that low, I would at least be happy that I sold some at $50,000 and overall made a very decent profit with Bitcoin. If I only hodled and never sold and the price dropped catastrophically low, I would be full of regret over missed opportunities like selling at $69,000. It's never a bad idea to take profit with a portion of your investment, even if you think that it will get much higher eventually.
There are no losses actually if you sell your bitcoin at a higher price from the time you bought it, or even if you sell it a lower value as long as you also sell it for a cause. You benefit from it so it’s still profitable on your part. However, with regards to seeing bitcoin at $1k, well it’s certainly something to celebrate as its another opportunity to build more profits in the future through buying a lot of bitcoin at its current price. So never miss another train, just buy as much as you can.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Bitcoin has gained so much popularity and recognition in the past few years that it rose from nominal prices to almost $69000 in 2020. It however gained hundreds of billions of dollars in capitalization over the years. The situation has changed with both appraisals/approvals and backlashes on the cryptos by some countries, especially government officials.

Inflation is another problem, and they have successfully caused Bitcoin to remain at lower levels compared to its all-time peak of almost $69000. Its market capitalization today is a little above $454 billion, which is still a good value. However, in events that more backlashes and higher inflation negatively affect the crypto some more and finds itself at about $1000. What would be your reaction? Will you turn your back on Bitcoin or has your investment just begun on it?

As for me, my investment has just begun. I have learnt from my past mistake.
Bitcoin has always been a good asset in the crypto market, so if its price drops drastically, then there’s no reason to doubt but always give our best shot on making a maximum purchase at that certain value. Bitcoin price won’t keep the same the whole time, so while the price is still very affordable, let’s grab the chance and take advantage on the best opportunity that comes. Bitcoin is the best gem in this market, so no need to question about its sudden price drop.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Bitcoin has gained so much popularity and recognition in the past few years that it rose from nominal prices to almost $69000 in 2020. It however gained hundreds of billions of dollars in capitalization over the years. The situation has changed with both appraisals/approvals and backlashes on the cryptos by some countries, especially government officials.

Inflation is another problem, and they have successfully caused Bitcoin to remain at lower levels compared to its all-time peak of almost $69000. Its market capitalization today is a little above $454 billion, which is still a good value. However, in events that more backlashes and higher inflation negatively affect the crypto some more and finds itself at about $1000. What would be your reaction? Will you turn your back on Bitcoin or has your investment just begun on it?

As for me, my investment has just begun. I have learnt from my past mistake.
I do not really see the point of thinking about a scenario which will not happen, a scenario where high inflation strikes the world and bitcoin drops to 1k is basically impossible, at that time people will be looking for any way they can find to protect their wealth and bitcoin is going to be there so people can protect themselves from the negative effects of inflation, in fact  even right now people are waking up to the fact that the people that supported bitcoin were right and that most likely things will get worse from now on, so this is the perfect time to get some bitcoin now that its price is so low.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, I will sell other assets and invest on Bitcoin because it will be difficult for me to regret for my decision than to be happy that I embrace such opportunity in the bearish season. If the price of Bitcoin decrease to $1000 in the crypto market today, I will do everything possible within my power to invest on Bitcoin because the price will definitely increase higher when time comes and many people will use the opportunity to make a lot of incomes from their holding at the moment.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
We all know that even if Bitcoin drops to $1,000 (although I rule this out) it will go up again, so I won't be worried at all but this would be a perfect opportunity to fill my wallet with huge numbers of Bitcoin waiting for a new peak, we will make up for all the opportunities we missed in the past .

Perhaps it will i.e if 90% of btc holders did not further crash the price to zero with the panic selling their coins because no one knows what will become of btc. To be honest, as much as I like to DCA in situations of the market downturn but I do not like to see btc at such a low price, it is like an offense imo. i will be very worried something weird is going on.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
We all know that even if Bitcoin drops to $1,000 (although I rule this out) it will go up again, so I won't be worried at all but this would be a perfect opportunity to fill my wallet with huge numbers of Bitcoin waiting for a new peak, we will make up for all the opportunities we missed in the past .
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Some of us might fear it but as long as we trust Bitcoin and its capability, we will see dumps as an opportunity to buy.

No matter how bitcoin price dump, some people will still panic and won't want to buy because they will keep on saying the price will dump more, they want to buy the bottom, even if bitcoin dump to $1000 some people wont still buy and they will want it to dump more before they buy. Whenever the price start pumping back, they will still be expecting more dump which they might not see again, whenever the price is high they will start regretting why they didn't buy when the price was low. No matter how bitcoin dump, some people wont still buy.

those who continue not to buy despite the price crash certainly have no plans for future profits. it also has to do with the psychology of every trader, expecting the price to go down and down but never buying some coins, but when the bulls come many start buying at high prices. strategy is important to determine where you should buy and where you should exit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
Some of us might fear it but as long as we trust Bitcoin and its capability, we will see dumps as an opportunity to buy.

No matter how bitcoin price dump, some people will still panic and won't want to buy because they will keep on saying the price will dump more, they want to buy the bottom, even if bitcoin dump to $1000 some people wont still buy and they will want it to dump more before they buy. Whenever the price start pumping back, they will still be expecting more dump which they might not see again, whenever the price is high they will start regretting why they didn't buy when the price was low. No matter how bitcoin dump, some people wont still buy.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Buy as much as I can and I'll put the money in bitcoins when the price hits $1000 because it's very rare when this happens.

In my mind bitcoin fell to $1000: there would be chaos going on, some people would no longer believe it and many others about bitcoin going bad when the price bottomed out.

But the fact is that it never happened again in my opinion, however it will not be that low, if it happens I will buy a lot and my savings will be transferred to all of Bitcoin.

But we have to look at the fact that bitcoin is already popular all over the world and there is even a country that has adopted it, so it can't be that low.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
In crypto anything is possible but I don't really think Bitcoin can dump to $1000, but incase if anything happens and bitcoin dump then I believe that's another opportunity for me to buy more bitcoin, I will invest all the money am having with me in bitcon and I will hold and see what will happen. We all know that if bitcoin dump other altcoins will also dump, so I know some people will want to invest in altcoins which I won't advise anybody to do, if bitcoin can dump to $1000, I believe most altcoins won't survive the market if you invest in altcoin at that moment, you are just gambling. If bitcoin dump to $1000 just buy bitcoin and HOLD.

that would be everyone's hope, down to $1000 and buying more with all the money we have. But is it possible for now? anything can happen in crypto, but to reach the price of $ 1000 of course requires an incredibly crazy process and FUD, this is the same as throwing bitcoins like they are not valuable anymore. don't get your hopes up too far, the current price alone in the $20,000 area is a pretty good price to invest and hold on to. Bitcoin price drop from ATH is around -70%, We just need to wait for new ATH again, hold it firmly.

Anything could happen in crypto but I don't think Bitcoin can drop to $1000 for no reason but in case that happens, I will be glad to buy and accumulate more of it. Most of us are waiting for the bottom and I guess $1000 is already a big chance for everyone to buy and hold more Bitcoin for the long term again. Some of us might fear it but as long as we trust Bitcoin and its capability, we will see dumps as an opportunity to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
In crypto anything is possible but I don't really think Bitcoin can dump to $1000, but incase if anything happens and bitcoin dump then I believe that's another opportunity for me to buy more bitcoin, I will invest all the money am having with me in bitcon and I will hold and see what will happen. We all know that if bitcoin dump other altcoins will also dump, so I know some people will want to invest in altcoins which I won't advise anybody to do, if bitcoin can dump to $1000, I believe most altcoins won't survive the market if you invest in altcoin at that moment, you are just gambling. If bitcoin dump to $1000 just buy bitcoin and HOLD.

that would be everyone's hope, down to $1000 and buying more with all the money we have. But is it possible for now? anything can happen in crypto, but to reach the price of $ 1000 of course requires an incredibly crazy process and FUD, this is the same as throwing bitcoins like they are not valuable anymore. don't get your hopes up too far, the current price alone in the $20,000 area is a pretty good price to invest and hold on to. Bitcoin price drop from ATH is around -70%, We just need to wait for new ATH again, hold it firmly.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
If the price of bitcoin reaches $1000 it will be a big opportunity to old time investors because they won't have a double thought of buying, but at the same price some people will be scared to buy because of how cheap it is .  If a price like this happens to become real I must make sure I don't miss it, I will be among the lucky investors  to buy bitcoin.  I don't think bitcoin price can drop to that amount,  it is impossible for it to happen.
Although we have been in the crypto winter for eight months now, we are not seeing such bad news in the cryptocurrency market that it can lead to a further serious drop in prices, especially to such an extent that the price of bitcoin falls to $1,000. When the coronavirus epidemic was officially announced, the price of bitcoin fell to $8,000. But nothing serious happened on the market. After a while, prices recovered. Therefore, the reaction of people to a sharp drop in prices in the cryptocurrency market depends primarily on the reason for such a fall.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
If the price of bitcoin reaches $1000 it will be a big opportunity to old time investors because they won't have a double thought of buying, but at the same price some people will be scared to buy because of how cheap it is .  If a price like this happens to become real I must make sure I don't miss it, I will be among the lucky investors  to buy bitcoin.  I don't think bitcoin price can drop to that amount,  it is impossible for it to happen.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Obviously people would buy some and add to their stash. It would suck for those who bought their coins at $60k but hopefully they didn’t invest more than they could afford to lose. They’ll probably lose their minds if they did so.

$1000 would be godsend for those who missed the train. But it is probably not going to happen. It is a price from 2014-2015 era. I don’t think we can go back to that anymore.

That's what I think too because the price will not guarantee to increase after that. Imagine, we haven't seen a such price for about I think 7 years, and many things have already happened that pushed the bitcoins price to a new ATH last year. If the price goes down to $1k again, then there must be a huge reason for it to decrease that low and the reason for it to increase again seems lower. They really need to consider not rushing to buy bitcoins rather they wait for the right timing to avoid some huge loss to their capitals.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
~ $1,000 for 1 BTC is a dream for crypto investors, but we all know that it is never going to happen. In fact, inflation shouldn't be affecting crypto in the negative way, the opposite should be happening, right? It's all because of panic. In times like these some folks are selling gold, gemstones and other valuables at cheap prices, because in panic people often do the opposite to what they really should be doing to save themselves. But, fortunately, most people don't panic. They are sober and rational, and that is why we'll never see $1k for 1 BTC.
The problem is that if the price is at 1k, then something must have gone wrong. I know for a fact that there are nations and companies who would be interested in buying a whole lot more to make sure that it doesn't happen. Which means that if this actually happened, then it must have been something horrible, like satoshi turns out to be hitler and he is not dead or whatever weird thing. ~

Luckily for us, inhabitants of planet Earth, Satoshi created Bitcoin as something that once launched, is no longer dependent on its creator or anything. I know, it's not easy to grasp for people like all of us, living for centuries with the notion that without some central power there could be only chaos around. But that's how it is. Bitcoin is not a chaos, rather it's a harmony. And it's operating without any central authority.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
Surely you have heard nobody has a "magic ball" to find bitcoin prices in the ATH address, the anti-ATH "magic ball" is in fashion these days, most likely that in the face of such a drop in price we will have a... I don't think scenario is feasible given the current conditions, but my "magic ball" tells me that we are on the way to exceeding 25k, which is what really matters, although at that price the usual thing is to buy (and that's the short answer).
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
If it happens again that Bitcoin falls by 1000$ in the market, I have nothing else to do but buy bitcoin according to the budget I have, and if I know 100% that bitcoin will fall by 1000$, all total balance of Bitcoin that I have now I will sell it all, this is if I am sure that it will fall to 1000$, so when that happens I will buy it again at a cheap price. But this is just an example and in reality it's impossible for it to fall to such a value, although there is a lot of FUD that came out this news but it didn't happen at that price when the value of Bitcoin fell.

Besides that, if this happens, for two types of crypto traders in this industry, it may be a good opportunity and for others it may not be. But for most it is a good opportunity including me.

Price drop to such a level needs some reason that the entire mining process around the world have been stopped. To experience such situation is not gonna happen. So, for now it is not needed to discuss about the price dropping down to $1000. If this happens out of some situation then it is time to jump into buying as much possible. For sure I'll buy atleast 100 Bitcoins.

Wow, that's a lot of money here in my country 100 Bitcoin. That cost 10k$ that's almost  5 millions here in our money. If we think about it, the value is low but the volume in the market is very high when that happens. Maybe a lot of people want that to happen, but it's just that it's not always easy to do that by whale investors who like to hold a lot of Bitcoin. That is why the value of Bitcoin has increased even though it is currently down.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Price drop to such a level needs some reason that the entire mining process around the world have been stopped. To experience such situation is not gonna happen. So, for now it is not needed to discuss about the price dropping down to $1000. If this happens out of some situation then it is time to jump into buying as much possible. For sure I'll buy atleast 100 Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: