Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be running in your mind if Bitcoin reaches $1000 again - page 7. (Read 19554 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
in my mind is to buy bitcoin when bitcoin reaches 1000$ later because this is an opportunity that cannot be repeated, let's just say bitcoin is in a new stage like the beginning of its emergence, but in this case I have to make up my mind and be ready to lose if btc continues to fall below 1k, but I not sure btc reaches the price below 1k again, and btc will return to the moon

if that's the case then $1000 is bitcoin's craziest drop. but I didn't expect it to reach that price. bitcoin holders keep the price of bitcoin and if it reaches only $ 10,000 it is a very cheap price. currently bitcoin is still stuck at $19k-$20k.
So to get down to $1000 is still a dream for now.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
As I already sold away my Bitcoin way above 1000 dollars and thinking about the fact that my current average Bitcoin price paid is like 20000 I wouldn't feel bad. I would very likely go %90 of my whole portfolio. 1000 dollar for a Bitcoin is very very cheap price considering that halving is coming. And Binance giving %5 through "earn" section. I would like to have a chance making 50x again since when, 2017-18?
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
At first, there is no sign of Bitcoin going back to $1000, but anything is possible in crypto. If Bitcoin comes back to $1000, I think it will be the best of my life.  It will be a golden chance that I can get entry into Bitcoin. And I also have a chance to own Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin will definitely go up.Because Bitcoin is a crypto that is driving the entire crypto industry and everyone is aware of Bitcoin's past record and stats.Bitcoin's all time high is also on everyone's mind۔If Bitcoin bought at $1,000 crosses $100k in the near future, breaking their all Time High, it could prove to be very lucky for me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
Bitcoin has gained so much popularity and recognition in the past few years that it rose from nominal prices to almost $69000 in 2020. It however gained hundreds of billions of dollars in capitalization over the years. The situation has changed with both appraisals/approvals and backlashes on the cryptos by some countries, especially government officials.

Inflation is another problem, and they have successfully caused Bitcoin to remain at lower levels compared to its all-time peak of almost $69000. Its market capitalization today is a little above $454 billion, which is still a good value. However, in events that more backlashes and higher inflation negatively affect the crypto some more and finds itself at about $1000. What would be your reaction? Will you turn your back on Bitcoin or has your investment just begun on it?

As for me, my investment has just begun. I have learnt from my past mistake.
But we all know about Bitcoin. Bitcoin price was very low at one time.But slowly its popularity increased a lot and the price started increasing very fast.Bitcoin reached an all-time high of $69,000.Then slowly the price of bitcoins came down again. Currently, the price of Bitcoin is hovering around $19,000.That has put people in a lot of tension and Bitcoin has lost a lot of power.Now the question is how people will react if the price of Bitcoin goes to $1000.Although different feelings will work in people's minds, people will invest in Bitcoin the most.Because people know Bitcoin's highest record. And Bitcoin is likely to set even more new records one day.
Activity: 952
Merit: 938
buy like you never bought before

Absolutely right.

As long as the fundamentals of Bitcoins haven't changed, then the price movements in the short term are irrelevant. It's basically a huge sale.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This is now my mindset. Before, when I read threads like this and there were people asking why I'll do if it drops to rockbottom, I'm too scared but as I've matured on this market.
Understanding that it's a cheap price to buy will make you want to have more because you know that it will recover no matter what happens.
That's what it is and you will only think that hopefully you've got enough money by that time it happens. But let's be real, that's highly unlikely to go into reality.
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I'd have to say the first thing that comes to my mind is the companies, organizations, and any centralized figure involved, associated, or facilitates Bitcoin or any other crypto.

Hope they didn't buy lambos and houses with their profits.
It  their rights what to buy , they can buy lambos and houses because it is their profit and their way of enjoying their risk in investing , what my main concern are those who have bought in 5 digits price because for sure? they are the most affected on this one.

But answering OP's question ? the first thing that will come to my Mind is take the opportunity that has been denied to me so with this chance? I will grab and surely will buy at least 2-5 bitcoin depend on how much is my available funds then.

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If it goes back to $1,000, I would be thinking about those people who invested the moment before the crash. They all would be feeling awful. I am sure most of them would have sold everything and never think about bitcoin. The next thing that would come to my mind is that if I should be investing more in bitcoin. If bitcoin is this volatile, we can't be sure about the future of bitcoin. I doubt it can ever become a mainstream currency. No one would be willing to accept bitcoin as a legal tender. That would just put them at a risk. But then again, if it does become main stream, there is no way bitcoin would crash like this. But yeah, then again, I would take every opportunity to invest as much as I can.
Activity: 952
Merit: 938
Well, the price already has dropped below a previous ATH, but all the core principles of Bitcoins are still true.

Tick, Tock, another block. The price will fluctuate over the months, and years, but it will go up as more people know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 387
If bitcoin hit’s $1000 then that will be a great opportunity to buy more bitcoin at cheaper rate but I don’t think that will be possible, if bitcoin dump to $1000 most of all this altcoins will die the dump will clean open the crypto space for us, we will be able to identify good projects from scam ones, but if bitcoin drop to that level it will still recover.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 2563
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
I think that you have to trust, regardless of the price, it is the premise that has bitcoin in existence beyond any price that bitcoin may have at a given moment.

If bitcoin acquired confidence in a literal "$0" price, why $1000 must be different from any price that bitcoin has at a certain moment, then that price is simply an indicator that we must handle to act on the action (sell, buy, hodl) and not to in despair.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Bitcoin has gained so much popularity and recognition in the past few years that it rose from nominal prices to almost $69000 in 2020. It however gained hundreds of billions of dollars in capitalization over the years. The situation has changed with both appraisals/approvals and backlashes on the cryptos by some countries, especially government officials.

Inflation is another problem, and they have successfully caused Bitcoin to remain at lower levels compared to its all-time peak of almost $69000. Its market capitalization today is a little above $454 billion, which is still a good value. However, in events that more backlashes and higher inflation negatively affect the crypto some more and finds itself at about $1000. What would be your reaction? Will you turn your back on Bitcoin or has your investment just begun on it?

Whatever the reason for the fall of bitcoin, I will still buy and buy then will hold it once more. Because I know that it will increase and increase in the market. And I know if this is what the majority will do, that's for sure. Then I know that in the reality of what is happening now, bitcoin cannot fall to such an amount. Because as the year passes and increases and every time the bitcoin halving happens, the value of bitcoin continues to increase in the market.

And many people witnessed this event. So most of the crypto space believes in that. That's the truth that most people in this industry also believe.
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

That can never happen. BTC at $1000 is practically impossible. But peradventure it happens, that will be a perfect opportunity to accumulate as much as I can because I know that the price will jump right up before you know it.

But honestly, I don't see it happening.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
If that happens, then I'll probably shift into some other crypto that has a better technology.
Although I don't believe Bitcoin could reach $1000, even if it reaches that level, do you think running to other coins is the best solution? What I know is that if Bitcoin could be battered that much, no other coins would survive it as well. They would at least be at their almost completely ruined levels too.

Well, that's right! When bitcoin falls that deep and reaching $1k then there is really a high chance that other cryptocurrencies in the market will follow as well, it's not that the other coins won't survive anymore because it will just recover again soon in a matter of time just like the bitcoin.

But let's say that it will happen, then that is the very best time to acquire a huge amount of bitcoins while the market is at a discounted price because we never know what will happen next, the bitcoin might recover in an instant or even reach another ATH. Just like I said, we never know Cool
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I would say what’s wrong with the investors ?  Tongue
Though I highly doubt this will ever happen. The billion dollar market can not just disrupt itself. There are institutional investors, individual millionaires, million dollar worth mining farm network all over the globe! Believe me its whole ecosystem which is running 24*7 and 365 days.

If one element goes down from above list then another will always stood by bitcoin to support it.

Even though it goes down to such low level, we have no option to buy more and wait for recovery.
In case that bitcoin will drop to such a low value once again, then probably these institutions and whales will be first one on selling their coins as massive issue could have caused it.

You're correct that it's highly improbable that this will happen as various supports and walls are there to avoid it. So, a probability of these support selling their coin may have been caused of a major issue with Bitcoin's technology.

If that happens, then I'll probably shift into some other crypto that has a better technology. But that is only if that were to happen.

I agree that the chance of falling to such a low level is minimal since bitcoin is the flagship cryptocurrency. And a vast number of other coins depend on its course. For example, the same stablecoins. Therefore, it seems that the fall of bitcoin to $ 1,000 is almost impossible.Its bottom, in my opinion, is 10,000-15,000 dollars. Whales, commerce, and many holders of this currency will not let it fall further.
Activity: 103
Merit: 75
We don't get such an opportunity anymore.
I agree here, Bitcoin is watched by too many people and before it reached even 10k, many especially bit institutions will buy also all Bitcoin driving prices back up.
Many people are watching Bitcoin because missing such an opportunity twiche would be bad.
Many financial players are very professional and will even buy Bitcoin at prices of 15k.

But 1k will never happen again.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
People will probably just buy it rightaway since the potential of price recovery is really high with that big dump if even ever happened in the first place. But, the main problem is that people would lose the opportunity to buy because of depression they would get with losing of so much money(although if those people knows that the price will be recover then it's not going to be a problem anyways, or rather just have not enough money to even buy more Bitcoin. That's what bother me most if that really happened, but yea just like other users said it's nearly impossible.
Activity: 938
Merit: 642
Magic
If Bitcoin reaches 1000 $ I will just think: BUY BUY BUY  Shocked
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
We don't get such an opportunity anymore. Now people will be looking for ethereum to reach $1000. If there arises such an opportunity, even before reaching $1000 people will run for it and buy everything available. People who find it hard to buy a complete bitcoin will make it as a chance to buy it. As the market is decentralised, any form of market moves can happen. We need to have a mind to take anything happening with bitcoin in a positive way.
Pages:
Jump to: