Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the next $1 Billion Blockchain? - page 10. (Read 28070 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Factom or NEM is the only one with a chance at the moment.

NEM is looking very likely at the moment

Seems rather unstable. If it manages to trade at $60-80 million for a few months I'd likely think it has a rather good chance to break out again.

maybe NXT for july-oct
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Zcash, vcash and NEM are where my money's going.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I believe in ardor and lisk, I don't know if they are gonna catch the 1B but for now they seem to be very promising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
You might also want to add Steem.

Im not adding that hyped up scamcoin that the devs hold 80% of...

You are kidding right? Almost every coin you've listed has some millenial on here yelling scam coin, shitcoin. You asked a good question, it looks like Steem is on it's way.

You do know the history of the NEM scam right? I love what they are doing now but they too have a very jaded launch.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Im not adding that hyped up scamcoin that the devs hold 80% of...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
There may be others, but im confident that the major players are in this list.

Ethereum is not on this list, because its already hit $1 Billion despite it dropping back under.

I think it will be Synereo with their $AMP token.

legendary
Have updated the poll and added Ardor.

Ardor. It takes the years of experimentation and stability of NXT and moves it to a business focus.
I expect its going to do better than NXT, but it will have alot of competition.

Ardor. It takes the years of experimentation and stability of NXT and moves it to a business focus.
legendary
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Vcash, wow you guys are fucking hilarious! No votes for Paycoin?
IOTA is the ONLY of these projects that brings something brand new to the table.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Yeah...I voted LISK, but NEM looks like it has a real shot at being the next one. Live and learn. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i think nxt has always had the problem of being techno geek heaven but not being able to communicate its advantages to other people. there sure are some impressive discussions on their forum but not alot of it is about the hard part which is getting fresh blood excited.

eth was a triumph of marketing and nothing else is gonna get that big without it either.
NEM and NXT 2 seem to be gaining traction.
well these seem to be pretty good currencies in my opinion and the volume of it might be growing really fast in the near future as people would invest more money into it

i think ethereum has a lot of potential in becoming another really big thing, there are already a lot of money invested into it and i think people will keep on buying their ethereum coins

NXT and NEM are probably the best choices you can make in crypto.

Dont know what to think of ETH currently, with the DAO hack, it shows peoples security concerns about smart contracts etc were valid.
Again not an ETH fault, but the fact that anyone can add insecure or potentially malicious code is a concern to me.

I'm not too confident with ETH. I bought in so low, unless it comes tumbling down I still have some profit. NXT would be an interesting story if it manages to recover from it's high.
Merit: 252
RISE for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
In my opinion we have 3 candidates.

1. NEM because japanese Banks are now "playing" with the coin
2. Because the 20 man strong dev team, like the guys from the wall street or the CEO of Mastercard or the President and CEO of Boloro Global Limited, for example they cooperate now with Dubai tourism and will make Dubai Points.
3. WAVES
Activity: 236
Went with Vcash

Hehe, i would go with LSK and Vcash if i could but there is only one option. I have read through Vcash roadmap for 2016 and it looks good with John Connor delivering in time. Also, with 1,5 million marketcap now, this has the potential to grow x10 or more easily.
Activity: 196

Seems rather unstable. If it manages to trade at $60-80 million for a few months I'd likely think it has a rather good chance to break out again.
legendary
Activity: 1358

Nem is going up up up,over 120 million market cap and only two days ago was 50 mil and only ten days ago 25 mil Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: