Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the next $1 Billion Blockchain? - page 11. (Read 28070 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 252
You guys check out Bryan Kelly's NAUT?  That could be the next $1 billion coin.

Nautlus coin?

Dont see whats so special about it, its seen a few pumps recently.

BK is an investment banker and now he has assembled a good team to develop NAUT.  Lots of stuff coming in the next 2-6 weeks.  I'm expecting minimum $1-$2 in the next month.  It's at $.22 now. 
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Nautlus coin?

Dont see whats so special about it, its seen a few pumps recently.
legendary
NEM and NXT 2 seem to be gaining traction.
well these seem to be pretty good currencies in my opinion and the volume of it might be growing really fast in the near future as people would invest more money into it

i think ethereum has a lot of potential in becoming another really big thing, there are already a lot of money invested into it and i think people will keep on buying their ethereum coins

NXT and NEM are probably the best choices you can make in crypto.

Dont know what to think of ETH currently, with the DAO hack, it shows peoples security concerns about smart contracts etc were valid.
Again not an ETH fault, but the fact that anyone can add insecure or potentially malicious code is a concern to me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
well these seem to be pretty good currencies in my opinion and the volume of it might be growing really fast in the near future as people would invest more money into it

i think ethereum has a lot of potential in becoming another really big thing, there are already a lot of money invested into it and i think people will keep on buying their ethereum coins
legendary
Why do you guys like NEM so much?  Seems like market volume doesn't really support your prediction.

Currently over $2M volume at the moment! lol Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Why do you guys like NEM so much?  Seems like market volume doesn't really support your prediction.
legendary
Factom or NEM is the only one with a chance at the moment.

NEM is looking very likely at the moment
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
My intuition tells me it is either going to be Lisk or Zcash when it finally releases
The only thing these polls answer is which coin has the most active shills on the board at the moment lol

Not true.  Ether was a massive pump but there are coins with real tech, devs and innovation.
Sidechains.  Those are all gonna be $1+ billion coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The only thing these polls answer is which coin has the most active shills on the board at the moment lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Factom or NEM is the only one with a chance at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
liskbot hehuhuehue
what's with the vcash craze? not that I disagree
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Vcash bro Wink next big thing Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hope it will be Bitshares, I choose it carefully  Grin
legendary
Well, while many a blockchain is busy hyping itself into a lake of froth on here, NEM is actually being tested out and adapted by, like, proper businesses in Asia. And I don't think ending up on Azure cuts it in anything like the same way.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dragonfly-fintech-selected-to-implement-payment-solution-300286623.html

These are private implementations but their ability to cross over to the open blockchain may be a very useful thing.

One day soon one of these blockchains will actually be able to justify their valuation. NEM may be it.

I agree, and look at the volume over the last few days.
ICO's such as LISK and WAVES already appear to be a flop, There is more real world adoption and testing currently being done with NEM technology than any other blockchain currently.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Well, while many a blockchain is busy hyping itself into a lake of froth on here, NEM is actually being tested out and adapted by, like, proper businesses in Asia. And I don't think ending up on Azure cuts it in anything like the same way.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dragonfly-fintech-selected-to-implement-payment-solution-300286623.html

These are private implementations but their ability to cross over to the open blockchain may be a very useful thing.

One day soon one of these blockchains will actually be able to justify their valuation. NEM may be it.

legendary
bump
Pages:
Jump to: