Pages:
Author

Topic: What will bitcoin be worth in 2030? BTC price prediction - page 2. (Read 218 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I wonder why you are so enthusiastic about asking the price of bitcoin in 2030 which has been thirsty through the quarters several times while for now facing Q4 in 2024 is still a difficult thing to predict. I'm sure no one can provide you with information on the price of bitcoin in 2030, and I'm sure if there is, then it's not fully reliable and must be supported with strong arguments.
I think the OP is aware that he's asking for people's opinions which do not have much weight on the market performance. These are mere predictions and not at all accurate.

Everybody likes to speculate BTC price in the future and personally I think 100K is a reasonable number for BTC to reach considering the attention BTC and blockchain technology has been getting lately.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Stock to flow model. More than $1M in 2026 and for now, it does not give you an extensive forecast to 2030.

Models will be adjusted with time and each model has different inclusive parameters that also chronologically flexible. You can not predict all things on Earth in the next 9 years and don't know which of them will affect Bitcoin negatively or positively. Some of them can make models invalidated.

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
I wonder why you are so enthusiastic about asking the price of bitcoin in 2030 which has been thirsty through the quarters several times while for now facing Q4 in 2024 is still a difficult thing to predict. I'm sure no one can provide you with information on the price of bitcoin in 2030, and I'm sure if there is, then it's not fully reliable and must be supported with strong arguments.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
BITCOIN is the big one when it comes to cryptocurrency, being one of the first established coins on the digital market. But what will bitcoin be worth in 2030?
Pages:
Jump to: