Pages:
Author

Topic: What will Bitcoin's main challenges be for January? - page 2. (Read 405 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Some experts say that it is a bubble waiting to burst because its supply and demand is not equal. There is a huge demand for it and it lacks money to supply it. Another thing is the rise of other cryptocurrencies like Rippler.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
January is a new beginning for bitcoin and all cryptos I'm sure fluctuations should be expected there's maybe a lot of hardfork that will happen but surely bitcoin value will continue to appreciate. The popularity of bitcoin will surely help the demand to increase much higher with will result to lack of supply in the future and with this value needs to be adjusted
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
For 2018 the bitcoin can get to Bend your price and reach 40k $ but it can also suffer fall pronounced reaching less than 10k $ having a great volatility
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We've had a lot of things happen in 2017, and now that it's 2018.. What will the main challenges be for January? And for the whole year be? Will we meet a goal like $25K, or will we have multiple forks this year again to crush the qualms?

Not only in january, in general in 2018, the main challenge will be about other altcoins ruining bitcoin's dominance of market. Bitcoin will give an important examination to show it's the king of the market, nobody else.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
in this january i think the market is very bullish and it can go to any of the two altcoins and king bitcoin if bitcoin rallies again and gain momentum alts may go with bitcoin or it may go down depending on the trend of news and fuds that is happening, many challenge is ahead and i think there will be more fud this time and a lot of threat against bitcoin like forking and a lot of disagreement about bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
this January will probably still be as usual but for the whole bitcoin will eventually exceed $ 30K and it will happen maybe at the end of 2018 so now you buy it is an appropriate step
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Bitcoin haven't hit a high price for this month as compare to what we have experienced last nov. And dec of 2017. Maybe this isn't a good.month for bitcoin considering also the high charges. But let's not lose hope and stay optimistic this is just the start of the year, bitcoin have a long way to go. Surely it will recover from all of this.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
I am confident that 2018 will be very challenging for Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency community as a whole. The major challenge for Bitcoin in January is with a blueprint of what to do with scalability issues so that transaction costs can go down. We'll see what's going to happen in the Bitcoin scene. we can only hope and speculate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great
What problems can be in bitcoin? The main problem will be if he very much loses in value, which is unlikely
Activity: 102
Merit: 29
We've had a lot of things happen in 2017, and now that it's 2018.. What will the main challenges be for January? And for the whole year be? Will we meet a goal like $25K, or will we have multiple forks this year again to crush the qualms?

I think it will be both an exciting and nerve-wracking year. Prices are going to continue to increase, but we will see more regulation and taxation come down from most countries.
Activity: 352
The main challenge for Bitcoin in January is not to give way to the bears who are betting it would tank. It should resume to rise, instead, reversing this short time bearish trend.

Well, the main problems that i see as of now is the increasing number of altcoins that pump and dump. Which attracts a lot of investors more since this can give these greedy bastards a lot of profit. Also, the high fees and transaction confirmation time frames are major players in the negative side of bitcoin. But if the lightning network fixes these problems, then i think that this may really pull in a massive number of investors this year and make bitcoin break records again faster than before. That's just my opinion though.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Fees are to high  Undecided
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
To battle volatility and maintain the support by people to prevent a major downfall in the price. Bitcoin will also need to help other crypto's to grow as well so as to battle peak points and continue breaking boundaries.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I think 2018 is the year of crypto, everyone will be running around trying to find the next big coin, bitcoin will steadily rise up to an amount that would have seemed unimaginable only a year ago.

If you are in crypto now there should be no reason why you should not profit in 2018.
Activity: 224
The main problems of bitcoin for January of the already begun year is the elimination of its shortcomings: it is slowness and high cost of transactions. These problems must be solved by bitcoin before developing and growing further in price. Without solving these problems, bitcoin will have to be very difficult.
Indeed, hopefully this 2018 bitcoin will solve this problems because as I have observed that there's a lot of transactions being stuck and I even have a stuck transaction as well,being accelerated twice yet still didn't received it. Hopefully bitcoin transaction will be sent smoothly with lower fees starting this year.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Probably the biggest challange thjat bitcoin faces this jaunanry and this year in general is transactions and altcois, since bitcoin became so popular after its recent grolwth the transaction time has started to become much slower, and that is due to the fact that the number of miners in the bitcoin network has decreased and this lead eventually to the fees going up as well, with the other cryptocurrencies having a much lower fee and price, a fast transaction time and minor fee price, investors finds them better than bitcoin at the moment and a huge future profit, so if the bitcoin does not adapt to these new challanges, we might see it starting to fall.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
The answer to this is pretty obvious if you have been following the news surrounding Bitcoin, one word: scaling.
I imagine we'll soon see some more implementations of Lightning Network popping up.

Another thing I'm personally interested in are Schorr signatures, I think it's the best next thing to implement after Segwit.
Schorr signatures will further reduce transaction sizes by more than 25%

Here's a pretty good article that explains it:
https://medium.com/@SDWouters/why-schnorr-signatures-will-help-solve-2-of-bitcoins-biggest-problems-today-9b7718e7861c
Activity: 490
I think in this year bitcoin will handle all its challenges because all the challenges will be same like last year and it’s also confirm that bitcoin will also fact it soon because bitcoin know that thousands of people are waiting for bitcoin so bitcoin will not only accept them but a lot it will start to give them a profit bitcoin have now learned a lot of things from market and it know very well how to handle the situation so no need to worry about anything.
Merit: 15
These challenges can negatively impact bitcoin. It can cause the bitcoin to go down instead of moving up. I think it's hard to get a bitcoin up to $ 25,000 because it's a difficult target to achieve.
Pages:
Jump to: