Pages:
Author

Topic: What will Bitcoin's main challenges be for January? - page 3. (Read 405 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
last night I read somewhere that five worst things that marked bitcoin technology in 2017 were: 1. bitcoin cash creation 2. Segwit rolled out  3. Bitcoin forked again 4. Segwit2x cancellation 5. transaction fees went too expensive........from all stated here high transaction fees affect me and my business most. I guess that all of us *small players* suffer lot from high fees. Buying a regular coffee with btc nowadays is scary (fee around 40$).
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Main thing on bitcoin is it is reached record high level , now it is the correction period for bitcoin, And also main challenges from alternative coins , alt coins also growing up faster , people are more interested now a days on alt coin as bitcoin transaction fees is very high now a days compared to earlier , but still there is hope as bitcoin is the main crypto currency and has gained more popularity globally than alt coins.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
The main problems of bitcoin for January of the already begun year is the elimination of its shortcomings: it is slowness and high cost of transactions. These problems must be solved by bitcoin before developing and growing further in price. Without solving these problems, bitcoin will have to be very difficult.
i want to emphasize the slowness and high cost of transactions. It just got worse, sad thing is no one does the regulation. And it just got out of control. I feel disappointed with what just happened. From being the ideal cryptocurrency it has become hard to use.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I think the main challenge that BTC will face in 2018 is the recovery to back up. and that's hard, because some users have lost confidence. then many good altcoins are expected to catch up with bitcoin. and many more.
but I am sure, it can all be solved. and bitcoin will reach over $ 25k.
about fork, I do not know. but probably more fork this year
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
The main challenge, and therefore biggest goal for Bitcoin in 2018 should be: Adoption, Adoption, Adoption.

How do we do that?

We hope for a stable price. We don't need giant gains (although hitting $25k would be cool), we just need to stay steady. Why? To prove that this isn't some bubble to be popped and forgotten.

We, as in all of us that believe in this project, need to start talking to more people about it. It's easy to talk to merchants about it. When you buy something, ask "do you accept Bitcoin?"...and if they say yes, be ready to pay in Bitcoin! That way you don't annoy your friends and family with the same talk AND incite interest among the people who have a broader connection to people in your community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
The main problems while at bitcoin are two - slowness, transaction hanging and the high cost of commission fees for their conduct. If bitcoin manages to solve these problems, then he will easily achieve the predicted many rates at the end of this year 2018 at 35 000 - 40 000 dollars. If these shortcomings are not eliminated, bitcoin may lose the leader of the crypto currency in the near future.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
We've had a lot of things happen in 2017, and now that it's 2018.. What will the main challenges be for January? And for the whole year be? Will we meet a goal like $25K, or will we have multiple forks this year again to crush the qualms?

I think that Bitcoin's main challenges for January will be the heavy processing time of the transactions. After that, the sky is the limit for bitcoin. It would be nice if we could go back to a time where transactions could be sent within a few minutes for a few cents.

Also, the price really needs to stabilize before anything rational decisions can be made by companies to adopt it as a payment method.

Main challenge for bitcoin is lightning network. If it will be done, we easily seen price at 20k again

I too can agree on this and I see this as the only option for bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Looking at bitcoin challenges in a month is a very short window. Bitcoin is a long term thing and a month will come and go and be forgotten. The challenges will be sorted out - eventually - they always have - and as far as I can tell they always will. I wouldnt bet against bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Main challenge for bitcoin is lightning network. If it will be done, we easily seen price at 20k again
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
We've had a lot of things happen in 2017, and now that it's 2018.. What will the main challenges be for January? And for the whole year be? Will we meet a goal like $25K, or will we have multiple forks this year again to crush the qualms?

I am sure that the year 2018 will be so challenging for Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency community. Will Bitcoin surge or die this year...am sure many people have been asking that same question especially if they have a stake in Inhibitor and wishing that it can continue on growing in value after the Big Dip we experienced in December. I think the main challenge for Bitcoin this January is coming up with a blueprint on what to do with the scalability issue so that transaction fees can go down. We will see what will really transpire in the Bitcoin scene. Right now, we can only hope and speculate.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
The main problems of bitcoin for January of the already begun year is the elimination of its shortcomings: it is slowness and high cost of transactions. These problems must be solved by bitcoin before developing and growing further in price. Without solving these problems, bitcoin will have to be very difficult.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Boredom, alt pump hangovers, tax season in the US. I expect it'll be a pretty dull month more down than up. January has rarely been a juicy month.

The forks are becoming ever more scammy and brazen. It's now last year's piss take.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: