Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the all countries convert to cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 11
I think, it is not possible for all countries to convert to crypto because not all countries can accept crypto as their currency, and many do not support digital currencies, but if that happens maybe the country will become unstable in the economy because crypto prices are constantly changing and volatile
Society goes up and the era will change, even if countries don't want to accept the transformation, they are still forced to participate in this revolution, they need to follow the needs of the times but of course, they won't choose cryptocurrencies on the market right now, you're right that crypto instability can create financial instability. For the purpose of conversion, countries will create a common crypto market, they will design crypto products that they are creators and developers, which will allow them to manage and develop.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I think, it is not possible for all countries to convert to crypto because not all countries can accept crypto as their currency, and many do not support digital currencies, but if that happens maybe the country will become unstable in the economy because crypto prices are constantly changing and volatile
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Cryptocurrencies are good because you can use them, pay them on the Internet without restrictions and make purchases from other people, and for this it does not matter whether your country recognizes cryptocurrencies or not. For example, in my country, cryptocurrencies are not legalized, but I use Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins to make payments without thinking about whether some countries legalized cryptocurrencies or not.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
In some countries, there are lots of people who are ready to accept bitcoin, but their government will not allow and have banned bitcoin, declaring it illegal. Just like I have heard, bitcoin has also become an illegal asset in India and anyone caught with cryptocurrencies faces a ten years jail term. Same thing with China, which was the first country to ban cryptocurrencies.

There is still the possibility that they will accept blockchain, as for bitcoin, I don't really know how it's going to be for it. I used to imagine that bitcoin will just be a currency that will be used by everyone in the world and not owned by any particular country. Bitcoin is decentralized and should be just that, except that the government keeps banning it from their countries. Really bad. Let's wait and see what the future holds for us.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
If all countries replace Fiat and use cryptocurrency as their currency, or as a means of payment, actually the transaction will be easier and faster, because everything is digital, so it will be far from corruption. But we know that cryptocurrency is very volatile so that if used as currency will be detrimental. So for now it is still unlikely if all countries will use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

We are truly going to a cashless society or cashless world in which we are just using digital money and digital currency in order to pay and buy goods and etc.

Maybe in the near future there is a possibility that we are going all to use digital currency at all.

This are the good and bad side of going this:
1. The first one on the good side is it would be more convenient to us that we just need to bring our mobile phones or gadgets on where it was save our wallet or our digital currency to make a transaction, less hassle to bring cash and it would be great because all we need to bring is our mobile phones and etc.
2. The negative side of being cashless is those person or people who doesn't have mobile phone yet and can't afford to have a daily internet usage at all, and those person who don't know how to use mobile phones that would be hard for them to adopt this kind of advancement.

That would probably the pros and cons if all of the countries convert into a cryptocurrency or digital currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I think being cashless in this world does not happen, and it will remain in our imagination and will never be fulfilled.
There are many reasons why this is unlikely to happen, One of which is the government that will not allow crypto. Because they need to be in control of Crypto before it can be accepted by their government.
None of us did even imagine that one day digital currencies would be invented and here we are, enjoying improving our financial status by investing in bitcoin and good altcoins. The future belongs to crypto currencies. It is fate of our money and also best for coming time. With the advancing technology, all domains of life will revolutionize. Governments are going to launch their own crypto coins and legalize the existing ones.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
I think being cashless in this world does not happen, and it will remain in our imagination and will never be fulfilled.
There are many reasons why this is unlikely to happen, One of which is the government that will not allow crypto. Because they need to be in control of Crypto before it can be accepted by their government.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

This would be great, cashless transactions will bring so much convenience for everyone, especially for those who are technologically inclined and advance institutions who can follow the fast-paced technological innovation and avoid physical contacted crimes and even lower cyber theft for cryptocurrency especially bitcoin are backed with blockchain which has a superior security, but the downsides are, not everyone in the world has the capability to use crypto and are not technologically inclined. There are countries that are still developing and this might be a bad idea considering their financial situation.
 Apart from developing states, it will not be wrong to assume that the developed states will be soon seen legalizing crypto currencies altogether or at least bitcoin would be there for everyone. Of course even in developed states, not everyone is educated and able to use technologies easily. We need to look for majority. Even in developing states there are a good percentage of technology geeks so they will also adopt it soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network

Very convenient to us, because we already use crypto for long and that is the advantage. the disadvantage is those people who did not know what is crypto all about and it is difficult to accept it because of the lack of equipment as well. government will have to work hard for this to spread widely how crypto changes everything. but with this matter how could they accept it if still the problem won't resolve and also spreading. actions will be more priority now to see a better result. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
The moment all the countries convert to crytocurrency would be the beginning of many amazing things to happen to the world and the financial sector, the process sending and receiving funds worldwide would become very fast and easy, it would lead to growth of businesses and make life easier for citizens of the world.
that would be really amazing if could happen.but i think it just our imagination and could not happen in near future.moreover  many government still confuse with bitcon regulation.

There will be more chance that government will not be pleased by how the bitcoin protocol works. In a sense that if a government will adopt to cryptocurrency, they will need to utilize their own customized cryptocurrency for the sake of their own custom protocol since not all government have the same systems. In addition, the most possible crypto conversion will be stable coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
https://neironix.io/
When the world passes completely to cashless payments, then it will be possible, but so far in the next 10 years, we will only go to this and neironix allows me to follow projects that are developing a digital economy. Cool
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
There are good effects and bad effects!

The good thing is that every transaction is easier for us, even when we are in our homes we pay our bills and so on.

And the bad effects that not everyone can afford to buy  mobile phone. So what about poor people? what about those in the tribe? How can they adopt emerging technologies? Everyone needs to be equal, no rich and poor and this is unlikely to happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
This is gonna happen sooner or later.
With advancement in technology, countries will be shifting to cryptocurrencies which won't be decentralized but might record transactions on a transparent and open ledger. This will save a lot in remittance fee. This will make fund transfer easy and fast and will eliminate the need of third party while transferring the funds. This will save a lot of time and money. This will help in boosting businesses and economies. 
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
This is actually a good idea. What is the need for all these different currencies? Why can't we have a single currency for all the countries in the globe? I don't know whether Bitcoin can fill that slot or not, but it has the qualities to become the global currency. Currencies such as USD and CNY are being printed by the central banks, and therefore the other countries may be having their reservations on using them.  Bitcoin doesn't have that disadvantage.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
this might happen but I think it will take a long time maybe in 10-20 years. because right now the cryptocurrency mass adoption hasn't materialized there is still a lot of rejection in some countries. most governments reject crypto because the crypto's anonymous nature will tend to be used for criminal acts. and bitcoin is also decentralized and cannot be controlled by the government. so I think fiat money will remain until later.
many countries are still considering all the consequences and consequences of using cryptocurrency as an official currency and need a lot of consideration, of course, but at this time there are still many countries that think of the negative results of using cryptocurrency when viewed from positive results can actually help the economy more modern and advanced as technology develops
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

This would be great, cashless transactions will bring so much convenience for everyone, especially for those who are technologically inclined and advance institutions who can follow the fast-paced technological innovation and avoid physical contacted crimes and even lower cyber theft for cryptocurrency especially bitcoin are backed with blockchain which has a superior security, but the downsides are, not everyone in the world has the capability to use crypto and are not technologically inclined. There are countries that are still developing and this might be a bad idea considering their financial situation.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Times are getting digital now. It is not impossible that there are no more cash users. Now any transaction has started via the internet. Although there are still payments via cash too. But someday I believe the system in this world will no longer use cash because it is obsolete in times.
in my opinion fiat currency will not disappear because the government is likely to use a modern economic system and keep up with the times or maybe it will also adopt the economic system used by the blockchain as well and it might be the same as a system with crypto currency that follows the development of the era and technology all possibilities can happen in the future
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
It will be a great world which is cashless, it's important for environment and the society, but the government will not allow to do as because if all things will contain cryptocurrency then all the formate will be changed and tax system will collapse for sure, that's why it's mandatory to flow all over the society regarding cryptocurrency, once people get used to payment for the cryptocurrency then it will get a good thing for the future generation, but the starting is difficult, I think if the government realise properly about the crypto then they will also take initiative regarding this issue, so the demand and supply of cryptocurrency should be balanced and well monitored so that people will not get lose their investment through scam project, so the mass adoption is very urgent for this sustainable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
this can make the development of cryptocurrency very good because more and more people are using cryptocurrency, the demand will increase and the development of digital currencies will become more widespread, I hope this can become a reality.
Pages:
Jump to: