Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the all countries convert to cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 12670 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
If all of the countries convert to cryptocurrency then the people all over the world will use cryptocurrency
that will only happen if fiat money will be gone  . not just fiat but if ever all of the payment methods wont exist  . that is the time that they will convert to crypto so the people wont have any choice than to join the crypto revolution  . and what will happen next ? i guess we will have an organized an face paced economy which was good than compare to the previous state that we have or we currently have right now  .  i just cant wait for that to happen   .
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
If all of the countries convert to cryptocurrency then the people all over the world will use cryptocurrency and they will convert it first into fiat because I still believe many countries will still banned the cryptocurrency and before they use it they must convert it to fiat in order to be legal in the government. But if that really happens that cryptocurrency will run all over the world, the people will enjoy a tax free and people will enjoy the freedom to buy all the things they want to buy using bitcoins or other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
Even despite the fact that many governments of different countries express a negative attitude towards cryptocurrency, many countries have long been pursuing a policy of transferring their citizens to cashless payments.  I believe that in this regard, cryptocurrency will greatly help and improve the quality of services received by each person.

Government is still finding ways to solve the dark side of cryptocurrency in which could take a lot of years given the nature that creating a new regulation is very slow but I doubt that most of the countries will just create their own coin if ever they convert into a digital currency so they can have a full control.
I think that is burdensome because of its uncontrollable nature, so many countries are still considering to adopt it. basically the government does not want to lose control of the currency, and if they make a digital currency and keep full control of it, I think it is no different from the current fiat currency

If government will introduce their own crypto currencies then the problem of control over our money will remain unresolved for sure. The only ease will be not carrying paper money in our wallets, rather some cards and devices to do transactions digitally. Therefore, it is best to go for bitcoin and make ourselves free from government control. Believe me, no one will prefer any coin over bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Even despite the fact that many governments of different countries express a negative attitude towards cryptocurrency, many countries have long been pursuing a policy of transferring their citizens to cashless payments.  I believe that in this regard, cryptocurrency will greatly help and improve the quality of services received by each person.

Government is still finding ways to solve the dark side of cryptocurrency in which could take a lot of years given the nature that creating a new regulation is very slow but I doubt that most of the countries will just create their own coin if ever they convert into a digital currency so they can have a full control.
I agree with you. This is the case at present. However, we can see that technology has now covered far remote areas of our world too. Internet needs to touch few places but it really does not matter if tribes of Amazon don't agree upon using bitcoin against fiat, because they are not in the game at all. Crypto currencies are the future of money and sooner or later, we will be dealing with them only. So it is best for us to collect them sooner.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
I think that a full transition of all countries to cryptocurrencies is impossible in the near future. We have different political systems on the planet and some of them do not support the idea of cryptocurrencies.
The entire world might not completely endorse cryptocurrencies and majority will not accept a decentralized currency because of their incapability to implement fair rules and regulation but we should not forget that some of these countries can come up with their own centralized cryptocurrency, so anything is possible in this situation in the next five years. I will stay away from any government based cryptocurrency because of privacy issues.

I think this is possible, and many countries have a huge incentive for technological progress and seek to introduce cryptocurrencies in order to get rid of leadership and dominance  US in the global financial economy, which, in turn, is interested in curbing the adoption of cryptocurrencies everywhere.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

We cannot really jump into conclusion so soon about having a world where cryptocurrency leads the monetary system. There are a lot of assumptions saying that it would make the world a better place regardless of the sacrifices needed to be done for it to happen. It would make a huge impact on everyone's life most specially to the old ones who've grown to the culture of using fiat and will surely choose to die using it rather than crypto that they don't have any idea about. It is a risky move for the world so we should first keep on researching on how it can happen in harmony.
Merit: 377
Bitcoin is not stable is a fact. This is the biggest difficulty for the full transition of all people to cryptocurrency. There is nothing surprising in the fact that regulators are trying so hard to ban the Libra project.
After all, according to Marcus, Libra will be a stable version of bitcoin. It doesn’t matter if it will be an analog of bitcoin at all, it is important that it will be a stable cryptocurrency used everywhere, which means that people will not be afraid to transfer their funds to this currency and use it. Mass adaptation here and now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
this might happen but I think it will take a long time maybe in 10-20 years. because right now the cryptocurrency mass adoption hasn't materialized there is still a lot of rejection in some countries. most governments reject crypto because the crypto's anonymous nature will tend to be used for criminal acts. and bitcoin is also decentralized and cannot be controlled by the government. so I think fiat money will remain until later.
Fiat money will be destroyed and replaced by digital money, that's what I predict for world currencies in the future. At this time Cryptocurrency has not been well received by various countries, because most people do not understand what Crypto is and how to use it. If later on Crypto has been converted by all countries, is the bank no longer needed?
I don't think as far as you can predict if an entire country can convert cryptocurrency then fiat money will be destroyed, it's not easy because not everyone can use cryptocurrency and can access a good internet network especially in remote areas and besides there will be pros and cons in government to replace the fiat currency completely with cryptocurrency and even though it will happen in 10-20 years from now but it is not easy.
cryptocurrency only applies as a world currency and paper money as the country's currency and both will continue to be used as any transactions.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
I think that a full transition of all countries to cryptocurrencies is impossible in the near future. We have different political systems on the planet and some of them do not support the idea of cryptocurrencies.
The entire world might not completely endorse cryptocurrencies and majority will not accept a decentralized currency because of their incapability to implement fair rules and regulation but we should not forget that some of these countries can come up with their own centralized cryptocurrency, so anything is possible in this situation in the next five years. I will stay away from any government based cryptocurrency because of privacy issues.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
this might happen but I think it will take a long time maybe in 10-20 years. because right now the cryptocurrency mass adoption hasn't materialized there is still a lot of rejection in some countries. most governments reject crypto because the crypto's anonymous nature will tend to be used for criminal acts. and bitcoin is also decentralized and cannot be controlled by the government. so I think fiat money will remain until later.
Fiat money will be destroyed and replaced by digital money, that's what I predict for world currencies in the future. At this time Cryptocurrency has not been well received by various countries, because most people do not understand what Crypto is and how to use it. If later on Crypto has been converted by all countries, is the bank no longer needed?
Merit: 252
I think that a full transition of all countries to cryptocurrencies is impossible in the near future. We have different political systems on the planet and some of them do not support the idea of cryptocurrencies. But I agree that with the use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain systems in General, economic growth is inevitable. These new technologies simplify many processes in the functioning of the infrastructure of entire countries and provide businesses with great advantages.
The idea to become crypto based system can happen only if all the countries around the world embrace blockchain system. Though the concept will changed up between decentralization to centralized system. We can't avoid this since government will not accept the idea of not having any control with financial system
surely they will create their own versions of crypto using blockchain.

It will workout if greed will not be the priorities but instead adopting for better growth of the economy they've handled.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
This is actually very dangerous for each of these countries because bitcoin can potentially bubble. And it could also later be a price game for those who have power or money on a large scale will control the market for personal gain. and it can be guessed that every country could suffer losses from this. very high enough risk
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
I think that a full transition of all countries to cryptocurrencies is impossible in the near future. We have different political systems on the planet and some of them do not support the idea of cryptocurrencies. But I agree that with the use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain systems in General, economic growth is inevitable. These new technologies simplify many processes in the functioning of the infrastructure of entire countries and provide businesses with great advantages.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
If all of the countries converted into the world of cryptocurrency then our world will be decentralized and the government will not have any of its power like before. Cryptocurrency are so powerful and that power will be given to the people and the decision making will be based on majority so it is a fair system since people will decide on what is going to happen because of decentralization.
Which is why it will never happen, do you think that any government is going to want to give up their power? Not only that all of those that are rich under the current system will like for things to remain the same since many have gotten an unfair advantage over the rest of us, if cryptocurrencies were adopted by every single country this will level the playing field and believe me that is the last thing the powerful want because for the first time in a long time they will have to compete against everyone else under the same conditions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
If all of the countries converted into the world of cryptocurrency then our world will be decentralized and the government will not have any of its power like before. Cryptocurrency are so powerful and that power will be given to the people and the decision making will be based on majority so it is a fair system since people will decide on what is going to happen because of decentralization.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Will get positive economic for every country want to adopt and allow bitcoin as legal payment, but many country look dislike with bitcoin become legal digital currency payment in their country and never give place for bitcoin become legal payment, with give space for bitcoin can help many people for investing or become payment for get much profit.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Now that more and more countries are starting to go cashless (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20180427-does-a-cashless-society-benefit-everyone), is it possible that we also start converting to cryptocurrency? If that happens, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Paying virtually is very convenient for me as I do not have to bring cash and it prevents petty theft but what is the disadvantage?

Advantages :
It would make things easy because people will not have to carry a lot of cash if people are going to use cryptocurrency everything can be accountable and recorded  

Disadvantages
Like what is written in the articles some areas in a country cannot go cashless and the elderly people are more convenient using notes and coins
and there are areas in the country that do not have internet access, so it's impossible to transact with cashless transactions

Just to overcome this disadvantage, we need to make both crypto currencies and cash available for public so that those who are illiterate or old enough to not be able to grab the idea of crypt currencies face on issues. On the other hand, those who want fast transactions or business deals, they opt for crypto without any hesitation.
Pages:
Jump to: