Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country? - page 25. (Read 4630 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Certainly the government will block bitcoin because it is feared will make the value of the currency in the country will weaken and make the country will experience economic crisis, but if bitcoin just become an investment commodity then the country can come to invest in it and make regulations that controlling the commodity so that the country can controlling bitcoin prices that have been dominated by foreign individuals to anticipate the BTC price monopoly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
I think government in our country knows already about bitcoin, but they neither ban it nor legalize it. And i think as long as bitcoin would not affect the country's economy negatively they would not ban it. If they know that bitcoin could help improve the lives of every users they would just allow them to use it.
Activity: 238
If the government will have an idea about they will try to destroy it if it will bring destabilitation on the economy.For now people thinks that bitcoins are scam so for now they wouldn't care.
Activity: 350
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
Dont worry ! Because they switching in bitcoin cash that no goverments knows so if the bitcoin go down and it decrease the bitcoin cash is the one who always there.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
First The government will do observation, if the scale of the users is still small and not affecting the country too much, then they will not care, but if its already so many users, then the government will either regulate it or ban it, bitcoin maybe help you financially but the country is lacking of tax income because of bitcoin
Government can't do shit anymore at this point. It's way too late to stop the train.

Do you know what you said? In some countries, in Africa and Assia, your statement can be a reason for jail term. Beware of this please. Maybe you live in a free country, but not all of the forum users live in those free countries.

If governments decides to stop it, there is no option to turn bitcoin into cash, obviously.
Thankfully you don't even need to turn Bitcoin into cash to make use of it, hence my assessment that governments are way too late to the party to stop it now.
Activity: 168
First The government will do observation, if the scale of the users is still small and not affecting the country too much, then they will not care, but if its already so many users, then the government will either regulate it or ban it, bitcoin maybe help you financially but the country is lacking of tax income because of bitcoin
Government can't do shit anymore at this point. It's way too late to stop the train.

Do you know what you said? In some countries, in Africa and Assia, your statement can be a reason for jail term. Beware of this please. Maybe you live in a free country, but not all of the forum users live in those free countries.

If governments decides to stop it, there is no option to turn bitcoin into cash, obviously.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
I'm pretty sure that every government already knows about Bitcoin. Switzerland is actually very pro Bitcoin, which isn't much of a surprise given that they've got a position as the finance capital of the world due to the former banking secrecy which they will seek to replace with the blockchain.
Activity: 196
We can observe three main ways currently, blocking, supporting, waiting. But one thing I am confident, that all that countries in spite of their relation with crypto want to tax it. And this is also the main thing that we can be sure.
reading.......
Our government  actually supports this kind of function on digital wares they even allow the providers of coins.ph as of now to withdraw with ease and have some little effect of some wealth of bitcoin to put it in an advantage where we can convert or exchange some currencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think in our country if the government took a glance at bitcoin then they will impose huge taxes on bitcoin that only rich people will be mining and using cryptocurrencies not a middleclass man like me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
Our government knows about bitcoin and we don’t have any problem about it. Bitcoin was even featured in one of our local news.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
Nothing i think they will invest in it or even let people who cash them out pay tax because the government always wants money and that is why they would tax it everything but people would still invest in bitcoin.
It all depends on the government itself. If they were mature enough that they actually have a fair idea about what all wonders which bitcoin can bring to their country, then they will for sure go for taking very much positive steps in order to help their people in order to get maximum benefit of bitcoin. Otherwise, they will ban bitcoin and will not allow their people to go for investing in it.
Activity: 397
Nothing i think they will invest in it or even let people who cash them out pay tax because the government always wants money and that is why they would tax it everything but people would still invest in bitcoin.
They may impart tax on us but don’t you think they will not be going to do it. Why I am saying this, the reason is, bitcoin is decentralized and this feature don’t make bitcoin easy for transactions at governmental level. They always want to circulate money in country according to their own rules but bitcoins will definitely cause disturbance and re balance, hence I think it will take much time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I its really depend on the country if they will adopt it or ban the Bitcoin in there country to control there economic status. However, here in my country Bitcoin is really much welcome and appreciated in most of the people. People here are now eager to have Bitcoin and Invest on it. Well, the price of the Bitcoin is really volatile but we really need to take a risk to gain something from it.
Merit: 101
I doubt that the government can do anything significant to bitcoin if they know about its existence. The government controls everything in their countries, but they can never control bitcoin because it is decentralized, anonymous. Using bitcoin will give you the chance to hide all of your information from the government
We could see that countries having smaller economy like bangladesh,equador,bolivia ban bitcoin while bigger economic countries take a safer move.They mostly neither want to ban it nor to leave it uncontrolled.

They either want to legalize it or to just regulate it so that people using bitcoins would not be totally out of their control.But surprisingly,after china took severe actions against bitcoin and ICOs,south korea and vietnam have immediately followed it.in in our country,it has not yet been legalized,regulated or banned.Government decision is still unknown.

I think that it would be better to regulate bitcoin instead of totally banning it.but by making law...
Activity: 238
 I think the government is very surprised that bitcoin is spread across all countries, is very well developed, it can help all the people who have no fixed income. So the government will not ban it, the people use bitcoin with good intention.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think governments are the first to know whenever there are new forms of assets or investments arround because they have all the connections and research teams. Some countries don't even care on crypto's and some will just implement a regulation in local exchanges and some other governments put a more strict implementation on it or just ban it totally. Here in my country central banks just warned the people for a possible fraud and scams on cryptocurrency most especially in Bitcoin so far so good there is no strict implementations other than local exchanges because there is Anti Money Laundering and Know Your Client feature that we need to comply when availing their cash-in and cash-out services. You are lucky if your country does not prohibit the use of Bitcoin because you can have the good benefits most especially when you are into Bitcoin. But what we can clearly see and expect is the unending tax. Grin
Activity: 316
The Winner Stands Alone
it's okay as long as I didnt do transaction or make a payment using bitcoin, If I only keep it nothing's wrong. it is ok if I exchanged to my national currency using online wallet. My government only announced bitcoin is not legal as a payment.
Pages:
Jump to: