Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country? - page 21. (Read 4630 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
Yes, bitcoin is very helpful us who already encountered the bitcoin so I think there is no reason for them to ban bitcoin if what our government desire is to help us also if they are going to ban bitcoin, I a lot of people will rally because I'm a witness that their is a lot of people that change their economic status in the help of bitcoin and because bitcoin they can pay their taxes consistently.

You have a point but the government will ban bitcoin and not just bitcoin, anything that they think would be a threat for its government.  They can ban bitcoin as long as they want.  But here in my country although there is no formal announcement of the legalization of bitcoin, it is legal and we can fully enjoy bitcoin.  You are right, bitcoin in its way the government especially the people living there to have at least a good life.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
Yes, bitcoin is very helpful us who already encountered the bitcoin so I think there is no reason for them to ban bitcoin if what our government desire is to help us also if they are going to ban bitcoin, I a lot of people will rally because I'm a witness that their is a lot of people that change their economic status in the help of bitcoin and because bitcoin they can pay their taxes consistently.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
There are some countries that forbid bitcoin but some country accept it but not allowed to use it in stores and other forms of payment.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
I dont see our government banning bitcoin at the moment because they are focussed in their war on drugs but i do know that they are aware of its existence. If one day they will devide to intervene with bitcoin then expect to pay large taxes knowing how taxation runs in our country.
My government knows about Bitcoin but they are showing no sign of interest in it and has never mentioned anything Bitcoin for once till now. They are quite busy handling the country's economy to make things much better. Maybe they will say something about Bitcoin one day, especially if they find out it is making citizens lose money, cause they are seriously fighting against anything that is affecting the country’s economy negatively.
Activity: 89
Our government is already much familiar with the use and trading with bitcoins but have not yet issue any sort of rules for it because the people here in our country are earning handsome amount of money through it and contributing a lot in the economy of the country so i dont think they will stop doing trading or investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
They already know about Bitcoin in my country. For now there is no clear stand on their opinions. But I don't see them banning or accepting it either anytime soon. Whatever the case, its acceptance is gradually spreading especially among the younger generation.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I dont see our government banning bitcoin at the moment because they are focussed in their war on drugs but i do know that they are aware of its existence. If one day they will devide to intervene with bitcoin then expect to pay large taxes knowing how taxation runs in our country.
the government already knows of its existence and so far china is counter to bitcoin. although china does not directly ban bitcoin but their state banning local bitcoin exchanges. in my own country the government already knows bitcoin and it's just according to government regulations that bitcoin can't be used as legal payments.
Activity: 490
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
If government already knows about bitcoin and knows how it helps our countrymen..in my opinion i think it would be a bitcoin friendly government.Ive just heard few weeks ago when our president convincing people to be a part of a digital world to use digital currency,but we cant deny the fact that there were government officials that will make rules in using bitcoin as a digital currency.Knowing the fact that they cant control it and can't benefit from it there were also big possibility that there were rules to be implemented taxes i guess.. but if they just look on the brighter side that anyone who would wanted to learn on how to earn most probably they will support bitcoin to be a part of our life because it might be the reason in decreasing criminality..
Hoping that the government wont be greedy as other country does.
Activity: 182
If government know about bitcoinBTC in my country and with the current trend young people are benefiting from just by doing genuine internet work, my government is likely to tag it "corruption" and will cease her support for it until proven otherwise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The central bank of my country already recognize it especially in terms of remittances. I don't think the government (in my country) will ban it anytime soon but I'm not quite sure if they will legalize it tho.
Activity: 308
If a country has received bitcoin, it will automatically develop in the economic sector.
Activity: 112
Our government does not recognize or deny the existence of Bitcoin. However, they have attempted to levy taxes on those who trade Bitcoin. Of course this is not possible when they do not recognize it. And then they say from 1 January 2018 will ban the Bitcoin business.
Activity: 518
Presale is live!
So what? I can assure you every government in the world is aware of what Bitcoin is. What does it matter? Governments don't currently have the resources to really track or even look into crypto transactions right now. Even the US gov doesn't have the tools to effectively link everyone to every Bitcoin purchase to every person who made it. And then look at the challenges with Monero in that regard. It is essentially 100% anonymous. How could any government track whether it is even being used by its own citizens? It is impossible. Tongue
Activity: 328
In my own point of view, the government of my country will not ban bitcoin because they see bitcoin is very beneficial to everyone who doesn't have any source of income like me. That's why i am very thankful that i know aboit bitcoin because it helps me and family to reduce our financial status.
You know my country government also know that a lot of people after knowing that bitcoin is illegal and they invest and earn bitcoin the reason is that people like bitcoin and one option left to government h=that they will need to off the internet fully to banned bitcoin but with that thing also a lot of works will step etc that’s why government don’t step forward in this case specially.
Activity: 371
The country's government or the central bank (the largest bank) in the country where I live already knows bitcoin, and they say bitcoin is still not legal to be transacted or as a medium of payment to buy anything. The country still carrying the risks and it seems still learning the technology of bitcoin and blockchain more deeper again. For citizens who still sell bitcoin to local currency, doing activities to earn bitcoin by various ways or other crypto currency, that's not prohibited but if get the risk.. it's borne alone consequently.
You are right in my country a lot of people knows about bitcoin and invest in bitcoin and also government consider bitcoin to be illegal but after that order people invest in bitcoin without any hesitation that’s the power of bitcoin and importance of bitcoin on people life that’s the reasons why people left their real jobs to get time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Government is already aware of bitcoin in my country just that is not yet legalized and not well known among the populace. So far nothing has happened looking for development.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
It is not surprising that the government knows we are using Bitcoin because in my country, Bitcoin is not granted but is not approved. Bitcoin ATMs grow throughout the city, but they are not used much because few people use Bitcoin. Besides, only one bank accepts transactions with Bitcoin and it is also the largest bank in my country. Bitcoin is too alien to the people, if more and more people know it, perhaps the government will soon accept it
As we all know that America has recently set up a large number of bitcoin ATMs in their country functioning officially providing the quick access method for converting your Btcs into the fiat and using them in the process of buying grocery or even other transactions.

The government could not keep a check on the rate of involvement of Btcs in the money exchanges because all transactions are not traceable but it has a complete idea about the usage of currency .so if the government would come to about crypto know is a useless question indeed
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
It depends on the country's perspective. Some countries see bitcoin as a threat in their financial system so they ban the use of it. They feel like it could affect their economy in a way, becuase they can l't control the growing bitcoin community. In my case, my country supports the use of bitcoin so we have the freedom to use it whenever we want to.
Activity: 243

I thinks it is a good to my country if government accept bitcoin. No one can force you to do this kind of currency so why government ban this bitcointalk.bitcoin is help more people unemployed in our country so there's no reason to ban this.maybe other country is disagree this kind of currency.its treat for their economic.
Pages:
Jump to: