Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 56. (Read 7819 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
Bitcoin is in a bit of struggle, it’s clear that prices have gone down just quite recently.
It may be because its bearish at the moment, but these are momentary specs that
we’ve seen months ago. Bitcoin has always been this volatile for quite some time but
I have faith that this is not bitcoins end.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
June 02, 2018, 10:21:11 AM
now we just need to be patient, bitcoin resurrection time is just a matter of time. this is just the turnaround of moments that we should enjoy as users and bitcoin owners.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:16:58 AM
I personally think what happens to bitcoin is a tax problem will be an important issue later, if bitcoin is prepared. How to, for example, report the benefits accurately to the regulator. "My hope is bitcoin will continue to retain its value as a form of digital gold"
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 280
June 02, 2018, 10:01:12 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
I think bitcoin is currently in an adjustment period. This year, probably, the corresponding growth may begin in the third or last quarter of the year, as last year, when it almost reached the level of 20 thousand US Dollars. I think we should wait for the expected growth to happen in the coming months.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
June 02, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
Bitcoin still broke the resistance level and swelled below 8000. How to behave? As always in such situations: to shove it in the ass (deeper) and judge sensibly.

- Are there any fundamental reasons for a strong fall?
No. No tangible impact on bitcoin was not enough to look at the news. The rate falls, but not because of objective external reasons, the fall is speculative - the market is replaced by weak hands. In addition, now in the end of spring and many traders take profit, which affects the market.

In the end: if your goals are long-term, such moments as now, you need to catch. It is better to purchase in stages – part of the purchase now, and part at a strong resistance level 7000-7200.

Earns not the one who saddles the wave on the trend (then everyone would be millionaires), but the one who does not panic and buys more on the bottom. Therefore, really rich people are so few – they are patient, balanced, and make unpopular decisions without looking at the mood of the crowd. The mood of the crowd is now-to go out. The mood of brokers is to buy. Decide which side you're on.

Nice comment! I don't have nothing to add on this, people should decide do they believe in bitcoin or not, are they strong or they weak. Bitcoin is not a bubble like op said in his opening comment, I don't understand why people thinks like that after so many years, how people can't see price before couple years and now, 7k is great bottom, who buys in bottom will make profit, if 7k is not bottom, if price tend to drop more don't panic, don't cut loses, buy a little more, armed with patience, you don't need nothing more, you will take profit when price jumps up again, and that will happen.
I think you deserved some merits for your comment, others should pay attention what you wrote and I hope they will understand you like I do, or maybe people needs to spend some time here, read a lot, do a lot before they are able to understand it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 07:34:39 AM
future . tomorrow or anytime. everyone will not know what bitcoin will be. including price. it could be the price up but it could be just the opposite. will be down or worthless
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 07:30:47 AM
Bitcoin still broke the resistance level and swelled below 8000. How to behave? As always in such situations: to shove it in the ass (deeper) and judge sensibly.

- Are there any fundamental reasons for a strong fall?
No. No tangible impact on bitcoin was not enough to look at the news. The rate falls, but not because of objective external reasons, the fall is speculative - the market is replaced by weak hands. In addition, now in the end of spring and many traders take profit, which affects the market.

In the end: if your goals are long-term, such moments as now, you need to catch. It is better to purchase in stages – part of the purchase now, and part at a strong resistance level 7000-7200.

Earns not the one who saddles the wave on the trend (then everyone would be millionaires), but the one who does not panic and buys more on the bottom. Therefore, really rich people are so few – they are patient, balanced, and make unpopular decisions without looking at the mood of the crowd. The mood of the crowd is now-to go out. The mood of brokers is to buy. Decide which side you're on.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 05:04:08 AM
this is what will happen to bitcoin.
 One, taxation will be a big problem. Tax issues will be an important issue later, if bitcoin is already set up. How to, for example, report the benefits accurately to the regulator.

Two, the number of cryptococcal adopters will increase. Yonatan Sela, SVP's business development from PROPS by YouNow, which uses blockchain to build a media ecosystem estimates that by the end of 2018, there will be more than 50 million people worldwide holding at least one cardiac crypto.
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
June 02, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
Well, we may say Bitcoin is presently at its initial green, herein refer to as bubble starting period. For some time now, the value of Bitcoin is relatively stable  which is very much a good record because the rate at which we witnessed such boom early in the year is not all that okay, and that was why the drastic dip occurred. All the same, the present stability range is not bad at all, it is steadily elevating with a good trend just with minor volatility is my opinion. The current holders of Bitcoin should not panic because they can never loose on the face of it, they may break even if they can not hold, but with long term patience, they shall still be good to go with the upcoming speculated boom, though might not be as sharp as the one witnessed at the year's beginning.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 05:02:43 AM
Bitcoins cost will rise soon, as there are just a set number of 21 million bitcoins accessible in the crypto advertise and because of popularity in the market there are still probability at the ascent in cost of bitcoins, presently there are just around 16 million bitcoins are available for use and because of splitting after at regular intervals the level of trouble of mining bitcoins builds which implies after like clockwork number of bitcoins dispersed to the diggers for mining will be stopped or diminished so it will take over 150 years to finish the mining of bitcoins. The cost of bitcoins will ascend with a tremendous jump in the market, the cost of bitcoins influences the expansion or lessening of altcoins as bitcoins are the principal cryptographic money in the crypto world.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 05:51:44 AM
Bitcoin is a speculative market whose price is volatile and the  keep behaving same way. Those who bought at a higher price  should hold till the price becomes better for them to sell off.
Activity: 73
June 02, 2018, 05:51:49 AM
What will happen to bitcoin. We will not know how to go forward, it can happen, but I'm sure the bitcoin in the future will be even better than now.
Activity: 1
June 02, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
Always exist annual invest wave on mid of year, but I don't think it can stop down trend of cryptocurrency
We already hit $6,200 during the first few months
 of this year. Nothing is for sure in the crypto world, bitcoin could go below $6000 once the.
but current situation is $7652.06 for BTC
Activity: 854
June 02, 2018, 05:44:06 AM
You don’t need to be scared. It’s the normal behavior of bitcoin so there is no course for alarm. It’s been around this $7000 plus rang for a while now. The next thing we expect to see is it rising above $10000 and then soar high and higher. Don’t give up, there’s hope.
Activity: 350
June 02, 2018, 05:35:48 AM
for me i think that situation is normal, why? we can see about that situation on all trading world forex, or stock it always be like that, so if you a true believer of that coin maybe someday you can find the ways to find the ways how to get the profit from this situation
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
Bitcoin will remain the king of the cryptocurrency even the prices is changing, but this is normal, because some of investor full out since 1st quarter,, but this 3rd or 4th quarter of this year i think bitcoin become monster again in cryto world, so believe in what bitcoin do.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
June 02, 2018, 04:58:28 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Just do not worry, it just what bitcoin is, it is so volatile. And when it bubbles, you must take the opportunity and when its pops, know how to stop. So bitcoin users must be also knowledgeable about the movement of bitcoin price. However, no one can really predict when will bitcoin price move up or down just observe and learn.
Activity: 50
June 02, 2018, 04:57:41 AM
Because bitcoin grows so big that it can make you a million 100 dollars if you want a very easy example then return to the right price from one year from now and you will definitely understand what I will say but if your base is only 3 - 4 months ago then maybe you are right people like you are someone who get hiped up oieh big increase in magnitude. Thanks
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
In spite of the fact that we can't foresee bitcoin however we can relax because of the way that bitcoin isn't going anyplace at any point in the near future. It is a decent time to contribute. Bitcoin will encounter numerous adjustments in costs yet it has a capability of becoming huge in the up and coming years. I'm certain bitcoin will be vastly improved from now and bitcoin has begun to be acknowledged by a few people, bitcoin much changed the life of individuals who used to be inadequacy presently individuals are adequate, because of know bitcoin. So we don't need to stress over the bitcoin to its fore, all unquestionably moved forward.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 02, 2018, 04:48:29 AM
Yes, everything will be fine. It is to be pampered, the price is too. The swing here can not be avoided.
As of now the price of Bitcoin is low so it tends to be increased in the future. Soon, the price will get high again and it will make each of us profitable enough to invest another coins.
Pages:
Jump to: