Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 57. (Read 7819 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 04:46:10 AM
I think Bitcoin is onto a more stabilized price point and its not necessarily going down. Even though we can consider it a down fall compared to its peak, Bitcoin is still fairly high and people are still onto Bitcoin. Things are just a matter of time on who will stay to continue Bitcoin or just give it up. If you're in for the long run, you should stay and see what Bitcoin can still do because it still has a lot of potential. Just right now choose carefully what to do and know your risks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
June 02, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
Bitcoin looks like it's heading towards a major crash. If it happens, crypto-millionaires will be hit hardest while governments move to regulate the cryptocurrencybitcoin’s vertiginous price surge a “bubble” is just another bizarre episode in the cryptocurrency’s odd saga. Generally, bubbles are not called as they happen. Like financial Rumpelstiltskins, the moment you dare speak their name, they either have already burst or are very close to doing so.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 04:43:30 AM
Yes, everything will be fine. It is to be pampered, the price is too. The swing here can not be avoided.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 04:37:10 AM
bitcoin developer is satoshi. first inventor to deploy all users using bitcoin currency. what about other developers. I do not know any other bitcoin developers.
and almost all countries use bitcoin currencies. I hope bitcoin develops for a long time. therefore my income to earn money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
We can't predict or recognize what occurs later on bitcoin so the altcoins or crypto investment market ought to be fair and overseen through taking terrible fraudster out after detecting their accursed activities, while proactively teaching speculators to the dangers that ICOs present and how to better prepare themselves to break down potential ventures.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 02, 2018, 04:30:31 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
In the first place, i don't support the idea of Bitcoin being compared to a bubble. A bubble gets burst and that is all but with Bitcoin, whenever there is a dip in the market price, it recovers with time. Bitcoin has made a tremendous change in the crypto industry since its inception and must be given that credit and not to always hit it with the negative side. Remember, we play a part in creating awareness (a good one) which will attract more investors and as such will increase the demand and therefore the value and price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
June 02, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
anyone will never know how the future of bitcoin will only be able to predict its development but it will happen we will never know and many people predict it will be good and can be legal in every country without changing my country currency, please bitcoin to digital currency which is useful for every country and I think it will be a good thing in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 02, 2018, 04:21:31 AM
NO matter what happen, no matter what we hear and see about bitcoin..bitcoinis still bitcoin no one can change it nor, beat it no matter what he do, people would still believe and use it, invest in it, and wait for it, through its rise and fall x\coz many wnat to benefit from it.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 04:21:06 AM
Many predictors of bitcoin economists, among them predicted by Tom Lee, one of Wall Street's Strategist Experts, Bitcoin's prospect is a promising long-term prospect. Lee wrote a note to clients of Fundstrat Global Advisors that bitcoin prices from early to mid-2018 would reach over $ 6,000. He also predicts that Bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the price of $ 25,000 in 2022.
Activity: 323
June 02, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

You should stay patient and do not panic if there is a decline. Factors that support the decline are sellers panicked in my opinion. They contribute to the decrease of bitcoin. So stay patient and focus on long-term investments. No need to worry about what's happening right now.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
which occurs in bitcoin is decreased in price. even the impact of almost all other crypto also come down the price. which is a question that always makes me confused. whether bitcoin can reach the highest price ever bitcoin achieved in the Year 2017. ??
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
June 02, 2018, 03:45:38 AM
bitcoin has bad news so many people panic that makes a lot of people who sell bitcoin they have, and when there is good news bitcoin can be very expensive and I think that's normal movement.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 02:27:57 AM
it would not have been expected what would happen to bitcoin would not even be possible if one predicted how bitcoin would be today because we would never know how the future bitcoin would last or vice versa but if you look at bitcoin development no doubt even though the current bitcoin is not can be accepted by some country instances where I live bitcoin much to the conversation even hot news by the mass media but this does not make the followers loose but even more and more are starting to join and until now only bitcoin really help us.
Activity: 42
June 02, 2018, 02:16:02 AM
Bitcoin is still on its way to be really known by all. Most of the developers of it are really doing ways to do it so because they knew it can help many people especially here in our country. Yes its true that its value these past past is low but that doesnt mean that we have to give already.
Maybe we need to remember the times when we are still new here and we were all doing our best to rank up our account. The time when take risk because we were still confused if bitcoin really exists until such time that we have already experienced its benefits. Maybe some of us now are very succesful because of bitcoins.
Let us take these as reasons to still hold on and continue believing on bitcoin. The price will still pump up a certain we do not know. Be positive and be patience
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 02:11:12 AM

may be a future investment that will soar high but it all depends on how we to address it all well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
June 02, 2018, 02:06:58 AM
it seems very normal, bitcoin price movements will surely go up and down, you should be able to take advantage of such moments to be able to get a lot of profits, you just need to analyze after it can do the action.
The normal thing about Bitcoin is tge fluctuationa of the price; it gets high and low, there's no assurance that the price will stay at a high rate. Thus, Bitcoin will continue to be unstable in the future.

The fluctuation is the key for the btc that today it has reached at 7.5k and last year at 18k approx else had it being very stable from starting who knows even if it had reached to this levels or not. Sometimes it is risky if you are a trader as too much volatility may be a huge risk.

Activity: 443
June 02, 2018, 02:02:08 AM
Nothing special as we know the price of Bitcoin hard to predictable which price always violated. So, keep patience when the price of Bitcoin down and Don't be panic  just hold it or if you want to buy then try to buy that time because of the price will up again and that's through you can make quick profit.
Activity: 163
June 02, 2018, 12:41:04 AM
Digital money has just jumped in value from its lowest position of US $ 778 in january 2017 to US $ 17,000 in mid-December 2017. Some observers say there will be a number of bitcoin developments that deserve to be monitored.

Here are some predictions about bitcoin in 2018 that are inferred from some observers.

One, taxation will be a big problem. Tax issues will be an important issue later, if bitcoin is already set up. How to, for example, report the benefits accurately to the regulator.

Two, the number of cryptococcal adopters will increase. Yonatan Sela, SVP's business development from PROPS by YouNow, which uses blockchain to build a media ecosystem estimates that by the end of 2018, there will be more than 50 million people worldwide holding at least one cardiac crypto.

"My hope is bitcoin will continue to retain value as a form of digital gold, and the promise of digital money will be met by Dash," Woodin Node40 said.

Three, bitcoin develops into a payment network. Bbtcoin is currently used as a speculative asset and asset value. But the Bitcoin utility will increase dramatically along with the price.

Four, investors will diversify their crypto assets. Most investors will realize that in addition to Bitcoin, there are Ethereal, Litecoin, Dash and IOTA. There will be a move from investors to diversify crypto assets and manage investments in the same way that investors see more traditional assets and investments.

Five, institutional investor interest will increase. Mike Poutre, CEO of The Crypto Company believes that 2018 will be the year in which institutional investors enter the crypto-curent industry.

Six, hoping to see more rules. As Bitcoin booms, the rules will first go into ICO before switching to cryptocurrencies directly. Although still difficult to predict the impact. However, it is difficult to now predict if regulations will have a positive or negative impact on the industry.

If you look at this indication, it looks like next year could be a year of action for the Bitcoin and Crypto currencies.
Activity: 57
June 01, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
Bitcoin will grow more in the future and it will happen in the crypto market that those who are holding a good amount they are ready to wait for the right movement and in this way we can become successful in the bitcoin while soon bitcoin will be legally accepted in our country so i will earn bitcoin through selling of different products in the country.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 01, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
In the next generations or in the upcoming days, bitcoin will be known all over the world. It will become the greatest cryptocurrency and coin that has ever made. Many people will use it. Bitcoin investors will increase and will continue to grow. Rates will become higher.
Pages:
Jump to: