Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to Bitcoin's price before and after the October fork? - page 2. (Read 2748 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great
Many news talk bitcoin price will be more than 10 K$ after 6 months so i think price can up to 6000$ in October
Very interesting, but where such news? There are links? I would gladly read it.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
From what I see it, Bitcoin Gold would be another pump and dump paradise for some traders before they move their profits in bitcoin. Hard forks are becoming a business for some developers looking to "duplicate" their own bitcoins to another copy that hopefully would sell out before they abandon the project and move on. See BCC, it has been pumped and dumped so hard and after a while comes the rise of bitcoin. See the correlation?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Before the Bitcoin Gold fork, people are going to hoard BTC like crazy... The more bitcoins you have on the day of the fork,

the more FREE Bitcoin Gold you will receive. The more coins are hoarded, the higher the price will go, because the supply

will decrease and the demand will increase. After the fork, people might start to sell again to take some profits.. so I predict

a rapid correction after the fork. A while after that, when the Bitcoin Gold wallet and exchanges are ready, we might see a

increase in the price again, when people start selling their Bitcoin Gold to buy BTC again.  Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
At this time, the price of bitcoin is $ 5,202. Given its rapid growth, we can say that both before and after the October fork, its price will continue to grow, as there are practically no external or internal factors that would slow its growth. Bitcoin has long been stomping around, it's time for him to show his bullish strength.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Remember, what happened to Bitcoin price after last hardfork in August - nothing. This shitty altcoin will not have impact to Bitcoin price (well maybe they may be some price changes in period of few days after of fork, but nothing serious and no impact in long term). Everyone just will try to dump their free coins and then mostly will forget about Bitcoin Gold.
It's more interesting what will happen after SegWit2x, I will not try to predict results of it.
Activity: 336
After October fork price of btc can grow more because people will sell btcgold and buy btc
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
You already see what is going to happen, everyone is buying because of the free coins and because China unbanned bitcoin. When people see nothing happened again because of the fork, they will buy more
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well if you would like to know, it is a good thing to look up what happened back in the halving day, or forking - nothing special.  People only buy bitcoins right now because they would like to receive some free money through the fork like it happened with bitcoin cash.

Play careful!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Before BTG we see price is high and if btG have sucess also will increase so that bad news for all newbie that want to be rich from safing
Activity: 168
In my opinion,  bitcoin price will be increasing its price before hard fork. But i have opinion after hardfork itsself. Just wait and see.
Activity: 434
We will never know what will happen in the future, whether bitcoin prices will go up or down before and after hardfork, but some times the occurrence of hardfork I see before hardfork surely price will jump and then will slow down after hardfork, but it is not problem because when the price goes down we can buy and resell at a high price because bitcoin price is slowly going up
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Nothing will happen and the bullish trend will continue as people won't be deceived again like the last bitcoin cash fork. I'm sure people already had their lesson and won't panic this time. The only concern is the november fork as things will go bad if something bad happen with the hardfork.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Nothing will happen imho, well not at least because of the fork, people are aware and learn about those things with time, that btc gold with premine sounds pretty bad for me, like most of the new alts...well to tell you the truth, yes, one thing will happen for sure, people will sell his free btc gold as fast as possible, out of that, everything will be normal Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Hardfork this time is different from when Hard fork BCC. If last month there was a Hard fork Bitcoin price dropped by 50% was because the Bitcoin holders panicked and made a massive sale that made the price of Bitcoin down. but after Hardfork BCC Bitcoin prices back to normal.
today before the second Bitcoin fork is done Bitcoin price up to $ 5K I am sure after the hardfork finished Bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
In my opinion, we will continue to see a rise (bullish) in the price of bitcoin before the October fork (probably due to free Bitcoin gold) but what should be more of a concern is what will happen after November's Segwit 2X hard fork.  If there's still much support for Bitcoin by then, then the price might remain  in the range acceptable but if a large percent of the support goes to this hard fork, then expect a possible drastic fall in the price of bitcoin.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
As of this writing, BTC's price is hovering just above $5200 and it appears that the bulls are still strong in their push here. We could see $5500 price before the October fork if this continues. And after the fork, I'm expecting to see some dip as people will sell their BTCs to take some profit out of this bullrun.

Again, we still don't know what will happen in the future but we can, somehow, predict it using the different indicators that we currently have. Make your decision before this fork so that you will not panic when something unexpected will happen.
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
this is just my prediction. I think before the fork bitcoin prices will continue to rise, and after fork 1-2 week bitcoin price will fall. and then it will increase higher in the end of the year or the beginning of the year 2018.

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
No one knows what will be happen after October. We all know bitcoin price is unpredictable and it's good to us if bitcoin rise to 10,000 USD.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
We dont know what actually happen to the price of bitcoin if its increasw or decrease before and after the fork . But I hope the price of bitcoin will increase more so we can make a lot profit. I hope this coming fork will be good result and the price reach more than 6k dollars . But dont expect it will increase because they have possible it will decrease the price before end after the fork.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
Its hard to say concreate statement on this, because the previous fork has many wrong prediction on bitcoin and bitcoin cash that is why for now ill just wait and continue to support bitcoin and continue to believed that bitcoin would stay at on the top of crypto currency world.
Nobody knows,just enjoy the ride. It might fall a bit but still we can see that btc were able to increase on this much. New record for btc price and it might fall or increase more after fork.
Pages:
Jump to: