Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to Bitcoin's price before and after the October fork? - page 3. (Read 2748 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I think Bitcoin will continue to increase as fork comes nearer.  Then after the fork depends on the result and the positivity of the market, it is possible that bitcoin will continue to increase since the hype of the upcoming update after this coming fork will be stronger.   See Bitcoin opening its port to new enhancement that can make bitcoin to compete in mainstream payment system.  This will definitely cater lots of interest from different big company.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
Its hard to say concreate statement on this, because the previous fork has many wrong prediction on bitcoin and bitcoin cash that is why for now ill just wait and continue to support bitcoin and continue to believed that bitcoin would stay at on the top of crypto currency world.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
No one can tell you the answer to that question but I will say there will likely be a little drop and rises like a rollercoaster. If its a split decision then we could see prices dramatically fall.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
dude the fork in October (25 of October) is called Bitcoin Gold which most people don't even know about. it is an obvious altcoin which even has a huge premine!

the fork you have in mind is probably the November fork called SegWit2x. that is a very different story and i can say a long time from now.

At the present time it appears like every single real trade, wallets, retailers are for the most part turning out saying they will bolster the two chains and see which one proves to be the best. So the hardfork won't be as terrible as Bitcoin Cash.
most exchanges supported Bitcoin Cash too. and that was all that mattered because people wanted to dump it and they did. there is no other usage for it anyways.
s2x is different though because unlike BCH it has a large support from miners.
i just hope it won't turn into a war!
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
I think is safe to say that bitcoin will reach around 6000 usd this october, coinsiderig the fact that it already reached 5000 usd again, there is no doubt that bitcoin's value will continue to increase, even after the october's fork, since we are also looking forward on the november's fork. People will keep on investing, even though the price is considrerably high already. Hopefully the new investors know what they are doing and not just in it because the price up and will sodl when there is a negative news that rises, because that's what had happened durig the last fork this august, just a few weeks bitcoin took a dip. We can still see the value of bitcoin to continue to rise, since there seems to be a lot of people beginning to invest and i think this is due to the publicity bitcoin is receiving, be it good or bad.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
I think before and after the fork the price would continue to increase,
Because the user's who are aware of it would try to hold every bitcoin or sats that they could and after that they would dump the BTG for BTC.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Many news talk bitcoin price will be more than 10 K$ after 6 months so i think price can up to 6000$ in October
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
If you talk about BTG, nothing will happen, It's a shitfork, probably not as bad as bcash, but still a shitfork.
Don't fall for it, hold your BTC or ALTS.

I can't believe how many sheep are getting raped in this rollercoaster of bullshittery and scams!
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
It's impossible to say at the present time however it's undeniable there is a major push towards $5,000 and past.

At the present time it appears like every single real trade, wallets, retailers are for the most part turning out saying they will bolster the two chains and see which one proves to be the best. So the hardfork won't be as terrible as Bitcoin Cash.

Who knows which one beats the competition and what occurs with the cost. Be that as it may, simply realize that you will twofold your BTC after the hardfork so's a tremendous reward! On the off chance that the two chains turn out equivalent in esteem at that point you've quite recently multiplied your cash
Pages:
Jump to: