Pages:
Author

Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 3457 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Keeping bitcoin dependably have a decent outcome on the grounds that once the cost increment you can acquire benefit. I think individuals that don't have faith in digital currency is on the grounds that they are frightened to lose their cash. In any case, better still if everybody will hold or keep their coins there better odds of making benefit
Activity: 15
Volatility, lack of knowledge, and its status officially declared by the government of a respective country. These are probably the most important things for people, I guess.
Activity: 77
Some people are afraid of crypto currency because the market is too new. and everytime they hear someone talking about bitcoin dropping 10% in a day they will doubt the crypto market even more.
The majority of people out there do not really think bitcoin is a good investment just yet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
Some people do not really like to take risks and something like bitcoin is not really for them, and I understand them but at the same time they are missing in what it could be the greatest opportunity of their lifetime, this is similar to miss the dot com bubble except that it is way worse since it is very likely that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are going to be way bigger than that.
When you need to make money, you need to make risk. Without taking any risk it is impossible to profit big through the same. Some easily get to know about the negative things that took place using bitcoin. There were several factors, and one who analyze himself and get into it will easily overcome the risk with bitcoin and succeeds.
It makes sense that in order to make money you need to take risks but one of the things that some forget is that they only consider the positive outcomes that they could get when they trade or they invest, they never take into account the possibility they could lose all their money, this is why you see many people complaining after the fact in the forum about all the money that they lost.
Activity: 224
I think the biggest reason behind people not investing in Cryptocurrency is that people are wary because of the risks involved. They are not ready to take the risks. Not everyone has the luxury to afford losses in the world. But i will advise you to invest in Cryptocurrency. What do you think?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

Because of money for sure, because we all knew that bitcoin Investment is really highly profitable compare to other form of Investment, its make you rich instantly, once its started to Increase,that we called bull run market.
Activity: 56
They simply refuse to use and learn something new. Add that to the fact that for newbies, cryptocurrency is very hard to learn and understand. At least in my observation, this is what drives people away from joining the crypto world.
Activity: 126
in addition to high risk, they certainly worry about existing fraud.
cryptocurrency will continue to be badly labeled as long as there are frauds in the name of ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
What can actually scare people from getting into cryptocurrency,is the various Scam's that has been happening via icos,..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
knowledge and understading will keep people in getting into cryptocurrency becuse definetly he can understand anaylse the situation and the best attitude is patience because when crypto user have this attitude he or she can have a big profit.

Yes, if people have a definite knowledge about the cryptocurrency, they want to deal with it. They do not want to work with the crypto as they are afraid to lose money through the market falls.
Activity: 233
Not worth the time, the value is too uncertain and the advice from investors world No. 1 is something that players should be careful when deciding to invest Bitcoin. However, if you do not participate in Bitcoin then later when you understand it is late.
Activity: 2
lack of knowledge, fear of circulating bad news and finance that is only enough for everyday life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
We need bitcoin, especially for the development of our world. It will significantly improve the economic picture, it remains only to implement it fully. Bitcoin will not lose its demand, despite all the difficulties, you will see. There are still a lot of people who believe in him.
Activity: 283
Despite the fact that bitcoin is unpredictable now, it has much more advantages - decentralization, anonymity, transaction speed and so on. All this will leave bitcoin necessary for us and our future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Despite the unfavorable situation in the cryptocurrency market, bitcoin is still a very promising technology, which will be useful to our world in the future. And all that is happening now is only temporary difficulties that do not affect the benefit of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Crypto currency business is required educated person, because every thing deal with calculation and keep updated from time to time, including new platform of trading..
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I will say that on stability, price violation and Irreversible payments items which are introduced to me when I was joining Bitcoin and I do not care about them although I understand on the risk of it I cannot simply ignore the awesome Technology which I will lose if I do not jump into it right now. I think the main problem which people face do you not actually get Bitcoins to spend so they do not get the interaction with the actual coin instead they only spend their time only trying to get that.
Activity: 24
Some of the ressons why most people dont get into bitcoin It’s because it volatile nature the current problem with cryptocurrency is that its price is very unpredictable. Today the price is high the tomorrow it’s down. Due to this investors are scared to invest because they cannot predict how the market will behave. Even with Bitcoin having been working well you cannot still term it stable.People see Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme The talk of Ponzi scheme has existed for some time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
I think google and government play a vital role in this case because people believe in both of this and both of this ban it.

They are really helpful for this community to grow that is why we need to spread this good news too for all of the people so that we can spread the good news and we can help the cryptocurrency community to grow just like what we are doing in order for the demand to increase more, and the price to get higher.
Activity: 462
I think people's biggest fear is losing money, they don't want to feel losses and some of them panic when they see the market is red. most of them have not understood well the cryptocurrency cycle, with all the selfishness of those who just want to make a profit.

I suppose that mostly the poor people, who work hard are really afraid to lose their money. They think that the cryptocurrency is something very risky, and try keeping away from it. The other ones simply do not want to work hard.
Pages:
Jump to: