Pages:
Author

Topic: What will the price of Dogecoin be by the year 2020? - page 3. (Read 43456 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
today may 21 , 1 Doge is 114 satoshi  Smiley

Dogecoin is back. Its performing exceptionally well. I am confident this coin might reach 0.00000200 before the end of June. BUY now or regret later.

Doge marketcap reached 415 million us $ today and 189 satoshi was hit a few days ago. luckily i hold 1 million dogecoins Smiley
Is this true that dodgecoin are back to normal? After i dumped my coins i never notice i will try to hold doge again i think this comeback of dodge coin will be led for me to have an great profit someday its nice to read that doge market already reach that sells today. I will never regret this time.
Activity: 222
Merit: 4

Dogecoin is back. Its performing exceptionally well. I am confident this coin might reach 0.00000200 before the end of June. BUY now or regret later.

Doge marketcap reached 415 million us $ today and 189 satoshi was hit a few days ago. luckily i hold 1 million dogecoins Smiley
Activity: 267
Merit: 13

I don't think Doge will ever rise to the moon, but I don't think it will fall to zero either. It's an accepted altcoin with $23,000,000 market cap, so I think it even might go up some day. My prediction for the year 2020 would be 100 Satoshis per coin, because this is the price this coin deserves IMO.

one week ago (3  months after your post) dogecoin reached 100 satoshi then went down . market cap is now 135 million $

Remember that DOGE was almost 200 satoshi back few years ago, so think he can reach this big amount again dont see any other way look at litecoin he returned almost to former big  price, so I expect to see this and with DOGE cuz he got good market cap and big community support. Maybe he will hit this year maybe next one but eventually price will go over 100 saroshi. There were some rumors and talks that initial creation was for doge to be one dollar maybe by the 2020 it might come to that.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I don't think Doge will ever rise to the moon, but I don't think it will fall to zero either. It's an accepted altcoin with $23,000,000 market cap, so I think it even might go up some day. My prediction for the year 2020 would be 100 Satoshis per coin, because this is the price this coin deserves IMO.

one week ago (3  months after your post) dogecoin reached 100 satoshi then went down . market cap is now 135 million $

Remember that DOGE was almost 200 satoshi back few years ago, so think he can reach this big amount again dont see any other way look at litecoin he returned almost to former big  price, so I expect to see this and with DOGE cuz he got good market cap and big community support. Maybe he will hit this year maybe next one but eventually price will go over 100 saroshi. There were some rumors and talks that initial creation was for doge to be one dollar maybe by the 2020 it might come to that.

one week ago (3  months after your post) dogecoin reached 100 satoshi then went down . market cap is now 135 million $
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't mean to be a downer, but I'm going to guess it will be less than it is worth now. I hate to say it, but I'm guessing we'll DogeCoin continuing to lose it's worth until almost nothing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I think Dogecoin will be in Litecoin market by the year 2020,  you can see the chart on how it declines after the pump of wolong.  And the supply in circulation keep on increasing which means, more supply less demand.  I do not hate Dogecoin, in fact I like this meme coin but we should see the reality and live in it.
I would happy if current price would remain for longer period.

That's true. I feels damn nice to sell my Dogecoin for more than 20 Satoshi. If price remains on this level then it might open up new demand for the coin, who knows.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Hi guys, I know we are far from 2020 but have you seen the recent price for Dogecoin. The coin is trading at 42 Satoshi on Poloniex with a 24 hour high of 61 Satoshi. This coin is performing pretty well if I may say so. We are almost at the 100 Satoshi mark. Do you guys think it will reach these levels?
Yeah, in recent days and even recent weeks Dogecoin is performing well. Since I'm in crypto world, I never saw such high price of Dogecoin like it was yesterday. But I don't see reasons why it can continue to rise and reach 100 satoshi. I would happy if current price would remain for longer period.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Probably 1 Litoshi
Hi guys, I know we are far from 2020 but have you seen the recent price for Dogecoin. The coin is trading at 42 Satoshi on Poloniex with a 24 hour high of 61 Satoshi. This coin is performing pretty well if I may say so. We are almost at the 100 Satoshi mark. Do you guys think it will reach these levels?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think 2020 about the Dogeoin will be forgotten and it will be below the 3 million cap
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
as fun i would say 1 sat
but to be realistic i would say 6k sat

idk why this coin is so overhyped. its always falling and falling and falling and falling and falling.
it got some little ups but that gets celebrated like it is one of the 7 worldwonders. and few weeks days after that its falling again.
Activity: 434
20 satoshi in 2020.

Hopefully I remember making this post because im 99% sure I'm correct.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
If the coin is marketed properly and spreads like the bit coin did ,the prices will increase but not like the bitcoin as there is an infinite suply of dogecoins. It will be used more widely than bitcoins if it works out.
It isn't getting the fame it needs so it'll probably die out in a couple of years.

but the price can not increase, at least not to the moon as the Dogecoin supporters in the community want to say it.
because simply put, price of anything is determined based on the supply and demand and it can only go up because of its scarcity and we all know that Dogecoin has 108 billion coins available! it is already about 10 times more than the population of earth Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If the coin is marketed properly and spreads like the bit coin did ,the prices will increase but not like the bitcoin as there is an infinite suply of dogecoins. It will be used more widely than bitcoins if it works out.
It isn't getting the fame it needs so it'll probably die out in a couple of years.
Activity: 379
For me Doge will neither rise nor fall. Its price will remain somewhat consistant. This is in the scenario where it stays used. It could also totally disappear and price would be 0.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
My prediction for the year 2020 would be 100 Satoshis per coin, because this is the price this coin deserves IMO.

I agree this is the price this coin deserves. Would be awesome if it went up to 100 Satoshi per coin. Still thinking on whether I should use my coins or not.

i doubt that dogecoin can ever see 100 satoshi again it means a 400% rise and doge is not one of those small altcoins with a thin orderbook. it requires a huge pump that we can not even imagine. and each year that passes price falls lower and lower which makes the 100 satoshi target ever farther away and harder to reach.

Agreed. It requires Millions to pour into doge to pump it to 100sat. I dont think anybody would be willing to pump it again. there are many coins other than Doge that can be pumped with low amounts, then it will require for doge to pump..

don't be sure, doge almost died in last 2016,, we are rarely encounter such prices like 50 sat..
this coin almost have permanently price
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
My prediction for the year 2020 would be 100 Satoshis per coin, because this is the price this coin deserves IMO.

I agree this is the price this coin deserves. Would be awesome if it went up to 100 Satoshi per coin. Still thinking on whether I should use my coins or not.

i doubt that dogecoin can ever see 100 satoshi again it means a 400% rise and doge is not one of those small altcoins with a thin orderbook. it requires a huge pump that we can not even imagine. and each year that passes price falls lower and lower which makes the 100 satoshi target ever farther away and harder to reach.

Agreed. It requires Millions to pour into doge to pump it to 100sat. I dont think anybody would be willing to pump it again. there are many coins other than Doge that can be pumped with low amounts, then it will require for doge to pump..
Pages:
Jump to: