Pages:
Author

Topic: What will the world be like in 100 years - page 30. (Read 13482 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This question is very positive haha I mean, maybe the world still be there with no humans or just animals that survived wars.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
In 100 years people will not change. They will work, to love and to criticize the government. The other is just technology. Maybe there are problems with ecology, but in General, everything will remain as now. Worst of all will be Muslims because the oil is not needed, and more, they have nothing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What will the world be like in 100 years ?
What will happen?
And will everything be the same as in the movies about monsters?  Grin
There will be a lot of space exploration, people will be looking for other planets to live on because they would have damaged the earth beyond repair due to corporate greed and maybe Jesus Christ would have come and save humanity by then, thats our only hope.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I guess that probably after 100 years ,cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin will be the preferred method of payment in many physical shops and online malls. Maybe the virtual sex they talk about a lot these days will be reality.However that is of no concern to me ,since I would be surely dead after such years so I am only living the present and hoping that the bitcoin price skyrockets soon, so we can all make some nice decent amount of money.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
Bitcoin will be worth $1billion each and normies will be at our feet, begging for our precious Satoshis. Either that or a nuclear winter.

That will happen only when the Dollar becomes worthless. One burger from McDonald's will cost 25 billion USD.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Somewhere between now and then there'll be some type of epic confrontation between the haves and the have nots.

Look at people like Peter Thiel sorting his exit plan to New Zealand. Technology will not equalise us. It'll make things even more skewed than they are right now. At some point real people are going to crack.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Because of global warming, one third of the land has turned into a desert. Now fresh water is valued as once oil. Russia, as always on horseback - its climate will only benefit from warming, and there is more than enough water here. Because of the huge amount of carbon dioxide. Oceans will have an increased acidity, so it becomes unsuitable for the existence of a huge number of microorganisms, which, in turn, serve as food for larger animals. The population will increase from 10 to 15 billion people. An active study of the cosmos will begin. A cure for cancer will be found. Artificial Intelligence will appear. People because of the development of cybernetic technologies will look like robots, and those in turn will be people.
Activity: 66
Everything will be the same only in an improved form
Activity: 67
I think people will already live on another planet
Activity: 42
I hope everything will be as in the movies: D

And I hope that everything will be as in good cartoons
Activity: 28
Bitcoin will be worth $1billion each and normies will be at our feet, begging for our precious Satoshis. Either that or a nuclear winter.
Activity: 43
I hope everything will be as in the movies: D
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
After 100 years? The world will be there... but there will be no life.
Activity: 43
What will the world be like in 100 years ?
What will happen?
And will everything be the same as in the movies about monsters?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: