Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do ? - page 4. (Read 1752 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 06:14:20 PM
In my opinion, for now, bitcoin is the right choice to invest. No need to invest in other coins. In terms of value, Bitcoin leads the way for other cryptos and this is most useful as money rather than other coins. Bitcoin can be digital money and assets, while other coins, for now, cannot. Invest all in bitcoin and hold it for a certain period of time, big profits will be gained on bitcoin prices going up.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
August 15, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

Btw right now 2000$ will give you 0.24 BTC OR 4.16 ETH

I just want to know your onions guys that's all  Smiley

How far would that "future" you are looking for would be?

You say "rapid gains" I am betting it will be a short time?

I dont think bitcoin is really for that in this kind of time. 2 - 3 more years. Give or take. That will be the span into seeing more changes in its value.
Actually, I prefer 5 years. But that is just for me. Look how it is being dumped now with a simple news about ETF. Shaky hands wannabe holders are getting populated.
So I am reaching out for those who can be stonecold holders. Grin
Activity: 208
August 15, 2018, 02:21:26 PM
First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

I will surely diversify. 50% goes to bitcoin and the other 50% is to ethereum. Both currency will undoubtedly give us vast profits. Everybody will absolutely agree that bitcoin is still the best currency to invest in and the probability that it's value will escalate is extremely high. Noting that bitcoin's price has an upsurge, ethereums value is sure to follow. This is beyond question. So OP, do diversify, you will never regret it.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
August 15, 2018, 01:55:48 PM
Buy when the prices of the coins or investments in the market drops and sell it when the right time that comes that the value of it changes in the high amount to be profitable enough in this business.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

I'm thinking that in few days from now $2,000 will give you around 10 ETH, lol. I think this is really a good time to invest in ethereum because if we will recover the prices than 10 ETH would be good.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
At the moment you can invest your all money in altcoin section. If you follow CMC you can see total altcoin market is growing to pump. so don't late to buy altcoin because at this end of the year it will be more valuable I think it is a perfect time to buy altcoin. I'm buying some altcoin and I want to hold it for a long time because now it is not a good time to sell altcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Since Bitcoin is the number one coin out there then it is still the number one suggested thing to invest on since it can give you a lot of percentage gains in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
August 15, 2018, 08:02:50 AM
If there is only a choice, then of these two I would recommend bitcoin. But a more reasonable option would be to invest in bitcoin and ether. It would be better yet, if you choose ether, bitcoin plus another 1-2 coins. So you can diversify your investments. Now is a very good situation for investing.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
August 15, 2018, 07:55:41 AM
maybe what I'm going to do is buy as much bitcoin as I can instead of buying ethereum because by having bitcoin I can get the benefits of using an altcoin purchase using bitcoin.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 07:55:30 AM
For me, I believe in bitcoin so I'll stick to it. No need to invest in other coins. In terms of value, Bitcoin is leading the way for other cryptos and this is most useful as money than any other coins. Bitcoin can be both a digital money and an asset while other coins, for now, cannot. Invest all in bitcoin and hold it for a certain period of time and if you're out of fiat money for purchasing goods and bills payment, there's no need for you to convert it with your regular currency since there already merchants that accept bitcoin as payments.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

Because ETH prices is fell sharply yesterday so for now I prefer ETH because the price is cheaper, many people choose bitcoin and maybe I also because bitcoin has little risk including very large communities, and not so fast fluctuations, but for now I prefer profit compared to low risk.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
August 15, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
I believe you should invest these $2000 in bitcoin. If you are a patient person, then you have to wait for a long time because bitcoin is a long-term investment. Added to that, I also think that investing in ETH is a good option. So try to make your own studies and come up with a decision that you will not regret in the future. Also, you can split the $2000 between ETH and Bitcoin and then wait for the price to grow. Otherwise, you would fail and be at a disadvantage.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 15, 2018, 06:44:43 AM
I will recommend Ethereum and will definitely pick Ethereum.  Ethereum is selling at all time low now and the future rise of Ethereum price is certain like a sky!  Ethereum is very important for ICO, investors and payment as well.  We can therefore deduce that Ethereum will keep rising in value!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
I would invest half of it in bitcoin, but I am not hard btc maximalist and we don't invest in altcoins for 10 years etc. so altcoin should also be included. I would invest in oax, eth, monero, qtum and tezos.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
August 15, 2018, 05:26:53 AM
Many people confused which coin they want to invest when they got money, actually it depends on your goal, for long term bitcoin is a great option, for short term alt coin is better, if you kind of active in trading and got some skill then go for eth or alt coin, but if you are a beginner bitcoin got a more stable movement and its the core of crypto, so its a safer option to choose bitcoin
We have to face one fact that a lot of people in this space actually have no goals, or will I say the only goal is to make money fast and looking for the market that can make them have that. That asides though, for the OP, like you have said, it should be based on his own decisions and what he expects from any of the coins in the long run. No one knows the future, but at least, we have hope in what we want to be holding. It won't be a bad idea for him to be holding more of bitcoin and having about few percentage of ETH as well.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 15, 2018, 05:18:16 AM
Would recommend investing to BTCitcoin, since BTCitcoin has
been one of the best investment for the past few years.

I'm pretty sure that everyone would recommend Bitcoin and ETH because those are the two coins that you can get lot of potential profits in the future. The only question is how long you are going to hold on it and take your profits. It could be 2-3 years. So there's a lot of mental toughness that you need to endure. But if you are willing then why go 70:30 on both of them.
Activity: 137
August 15, 2018, 02:49:03 AM
Would recommend investing to BTCitcoin, since BTCitcoin has
been one of the best investment for the past few years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 02:38:03 AM
If am to advice you, its best if you can invest in the both of them as they are very solid projects and are the best coins on coinmarketcap and their technology is very solid. I would advice you to invest into both and that would also lower your risk
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
August 15, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

i suggest you go more in bitcoin, lets say 75%.  and the tiny part on ethereum.

btc ath is at 20k and now at 6k, representing around 70% dip.
eth ath is at 2k and now at 280, or around 85% dip.
that means bitcoin is a stronger currency during this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
August 15, 2018, 01:54:15 AM
If were to answer this question in the current bear situation then surely both the options are perfect because all of the currencies are dipping with the same current rate. I mean all of them are dipping with 40-50% below their ATH prices and thus can give us bets possible profits wherever and any kind of money you invest into it. The crypto currencies are really liquid investment and whether it is BTC or ETH it doesnt matter now a days because they have unlike same potential because its just the value or a number which will be growing someday and will be profiting the same as one another would do. I guess you should do both, split them and see the result by yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: