Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do ? - page 6. (Read 1752 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
July 28, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
Personally I would allocate 90% on Bitcoin and Ether. 75% on BTC and 25% on ETH.

And the remaining 10% of the total investment, I would put it on decent coins/tokens that I think could potentially increase in price in the future. Why only 10%? Other coins besides bitcoin or ether are significantly more high risk(even though investing in cryptocurrencies in general is risky to start with).

I don't know why you're interested in my onions though....
I just want to know your onions guys that's all  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
July 28, 2018, 01:16:27 AM
First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

Btw right now 2000$ will give you 0.24 BTC OR 4.16 ETH

There's no doubt that bitcoin is the best option right now. But it really depends on your goal as well:

1. short term goal - just buy bitcoin and then wait till it gives you a good profit is short amount of time and then sell and take the profit

2. long term goal - buy bitcoin with your $2K and just hold on it for at least a year and see how it goes.

So its really up to you, no one can give you the right investment choice, its you who will make the final decision.
Thats true and i agree with you Bitcoin is the best choice. Short-term or long-term is depending your choice, If I were then I would choose a long term investment.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 28, 2018, 01:08:22 AM
First of all sorry if I posted this in the wrong section honestly don't know where this would fit.

Now on to the main QUESTION say you have 2000$ to invest right now into crypto. Which of these 2 you will invest ? or rather you see more rapid gains in future. Bitcoin or Ethereum

There's no doubt that bitcoin is the best option right now. But it really depends on your goal as well:

1. short term goal - just buy bitcoin and then wait till it gives you a good profit is short amount of time and then sell and take the profit

2. long term goal - buy bitcoin with your $2K and just hold on it for at least a year and see how it goes.

So its really up to you, no one can give you the right investment choice, its you who will make the final decision.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 28, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
it doesn't matter how much coins you get. what matters are the following:
- how much profit % can this investment give you
- how much risk does that investment have
- how possible it is that you see a loss
- and finally how big that loss can be

looking at the history and the potential, i would say bitcoin without a doubt. it has the biggest potential because unlike altcoins including eth, bitcoin has real usages which is actually growing with its real adoption. and the risk of investing in bitcoin is a thousand times smaller than the risk of investing in altcoins.

and finally for me it comes down to knowing the enormous supply that ETH has and also the fact that there is no limit to this supply, it will continue to grow out of hand. supply and demand is one of the most dominant rules in any market.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

Pages:
Jump to: