Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do if bitcoin crash? - page 6. (Read 1746 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 19
March 21, 2023, 08:40:22 AM
I did have some bitcoin, but it wasn't even close to 1 BTC, but I was just holding it because I don't really rely on it. I have a job, and my partner and I are working hard to grow our business. Don't invest all of your money in bitcoin, I suppose, if you want to avoid a crash.
Activity: 644
Merit: 544
March 21, 2023, 05:56:48 AM

I don't believe Bitcoin will crash, but if it does, as you might imagine, I can't really say whether I will be poor or rich because it is not only Bitcoin I invested my savings; all I know is that it will affect me because 25% of my savings that is there. Even though I can afford to lose the money, I might still be demoted because 25% of my savings are there. The best way to protect your investments is to stow them away so you may have  backup in case something goes wrong. If it weren't for eagerness, I doubt anyone would invest almost all of their savings in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
March 21, 2023, 05:01:45 AM
People around the world already understand how valuable Bitcoin is, if there is ever going to be a massive dump it won't last long, you will only be left with blames if you failed to take actions, I will surely buy all I could and wait for a recovery, because in the end of every crash, Bitcoin always pumps.
Only those who believe and dare to buy at every crash to get profits after the crash is over on Bitcoin, because the crash moment is only used by people who have the capital and have the courage to buy as much as they can. And I would really appreciate it if you also have the courage to buy Bitcoin when it crashes then wait for the moment of improvement to take profits.

True, everyone knows that holding bitcoin means you have to be willing to lose money, and I also believe that changes will continue to occur so that one day the price of bitcoin crashes and is worthless, yesterday's little test was FTX, if top exchanges like binance, kucoin, huobi go bankrupt or get hacked then the market will shake.
FTX is not a test to make the market go bad although it can be an example of the big exchanges having an influence on the state of the market when it crashes. And being willing to lose money doesn't mean that everyone will throw their money into a useless place, because if you just hold Bitcoin it must be considered a waste of money, it means you don't have the courage to hold Bitcoin at all and are not fit to be in the crypto space which is full of risks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
March 21, 2023, 04:53:05 AM
A Bitcoin crash would definitely be a huge loss for everyone.  Many people invest in Bitcoin in many ways, some are investing all their money by selling houses and some are investing a small amount of their wealth.But now it is impossible to see an investor who invests all his wealth.We can only speculate about this. But no one can say for sure that Bitcoin will crash.  Because Bitcoin price dynamics are getting better these past days. Our volatility is one of the reasons for our fear.  So we should avoid greed and restlessness.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 3049
March 21, 2023, 03:43:22 AM
and I also believe that changes will continue to occur so that one day the price of bitcoin crashes and is worthless

Why should it be so? Doesn't matter which are rates of bitcoin to any fiat currency, 1 BTC stays 1 BTC. It doesn't lose or acquire qualities depending on which amount of USD can you exchange 1 BTC. So bitcoin can be crashed only in two cases: if everyone will distrust it (I can hardly imagine that) or if there will be found some significant technical bug (very low probability). Otherwise it will withstand nearly any problems, including rates lowering. Bitcoin is a decentralized financial system by itself, it can work even without fiat in the world at all.
MiF
Activity: 1386
Merit: 258
March 20, 2023, 03:16:44 PM
If bitcoin crash today, what will be your fate? Poor or rich. Most people on the platform have submitted all their life savings to bitcoin investment. There was once a man in my area who sold his house to invest in a local platform called BARAZAR in 4 months missive the so-called BARAZAR was shoot down and now he does not have a cottage. So I ask again if bitcoin crashed today what will be your description rich or poor?
In investing there is always a rule never invest an amount that you can't afford to loss or never take a loan and use it to invest crypto because that was so risky, another is you will not going to loss or to become poor when you will not sell at loss sell it at a very high price and buy it on dip so you will not going to become poor, also always have patience and learn to hold and control emotion and you will surely earn profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
March 20, 2023, 12:55:29 PM
If bitcoin crash today, what will be your fate? Poor or rich. Most people on the platform have submitted all their life savings to bitcoin investment. There was once a man in my area who sold his house to invest in a local platform called BARAZAR in 4 months missive the so-called BARAZAR was shoot down and now he does not have a cottage. So I ask again if bitcoin crashed today what will be your description rich or poor?
'
Well, people are different, not everyone in Bitcoin invested every one of their savings in Bitcoin and people should never forget not to invest what they can't afford to lose. That said, I understand that anything can happen but as for me, until it happens. Bitcoin has endured a lot of FUD thus far and is still here and will probably be here way more than you think but if what you think happens, those that know to take profits interval wouldn't worry. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
March 20, 2023, 12:40:46 PM
People around the world already understand how valuable Bitcoin is, if there is ever going to be a massive dump it won't last long, you will only be left with blames if you failed to take actions, I will surely buy all I could and wait for a recovery, because in the end of every crash, Bitcoin always pumps.

You understand how the market work, and what follows is regret when you see opportunity and refused to take it. Like the last time when FTX crashed, it dump so bad, the Bitcoin market becomes laughing investment by the media. that is what they love about bitcoin, they are always interested in the failure but the bitcoin has now bounce back but no media is talking about it, they are afraid of people making profits and do you know people that are scared of Bitcoin growth? It is the tradfi.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 20, 2023, 12:24:27 PM
Yes. Bitcoin investment is indeed promising, and is a long-term investment. But if you choose the wrong investment method, it can lead to disaster. Never sell a house regardless of its condition, because that's the only place we take shelter. Make an investment with an amount that you can afford to lose. Do it in the safest ways. Don't sell your house or take credit at the bank. Because we are not able to accurately analyze Bitcoin price movements.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 19, 2023, 02:58:49 PM
Months back the price of bitcoin was around $17k. By the time everyone feared the market would move down to $10k and what happened now. The price have crossed $28k, people who bought earlier have made profits whereas the one who thought of buying low or feared of the market recovery missed the opportunity and even now haven't invested. People create a mentality to get adopted to the situation and move on. Same happens if there takes place massive bitcoin crash. At the beginning it'll be hard to accept, slowly people gets used to it and find alternate ways to move on.

We should also know this isn't a market that is similar to the monetary system where the government have the control and use different techniques to print currency of their own. With bitcoin the market is predicted out of the demand to supply which won't let it to crash to the deep.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
March 19, 2023, 01:53:08 PM
Everyone already knows the pattern of fluctuations in the crypto market, so price fluctuations will never be stable at a certain price in the long term, so there's nothing to worry about market price movements because crypto market movements won't really fall even in bullish periods, we just had a bearish season last year and this year will be the start of a recovery and we are poised to hit a bullish high.
That will be especially fun for some who are familiar with bitcoin, because panicking does nothing and worrying too much is unnecessary. Bitcoin has found a recovery point from the previous year's correction process and is currently showing significant progress, so that traders can take advantage of it according to the investment pattern that is being run.

At least it has always been like this before this time, the movement of bitcoin has always been cyclical and we are used to it, so everyone is waiting for the cycles to repeat further. But we still don’t know how long all this can be permanent, the cryptocurrency market is still very young, we are only on the initial path of its development.

I probably would not be scared if something affected bitcoin so that it would crash, it would be something like a covid dump for me, but this is something that has already happened before.
There is no certainty about the price of bitcoin, because price cycles and fluctuations will always repeat itself, but I remain optimistic that this year bitcoin will progress, even though the correction process may occur repeatedly. If we calculate the four-year cycle process, then this year's opportunity should be a recovery process and next year is a step towards achieving ATH.

Bitcoin price fluctuations may experience delays or acceleration towards a four-year cycle and there is no precise prediction with an accuracy rate above 90% in making predictions.

Since, at the first place, you should be employing the rule to yourself that any money that you invest in cryptos are those money you should afford to lose. Crashes won't really affects you rather it would be a great opportunity to buy since bitcoin is known to recover from this crashes. So, it would all boils down to how great you plan your finances since if you don't put all your money in investing bitcoin, it won't be a problem when this happens.
There is no chance of loss if you take investment opportunities in bitcoin, you just need to use the right concepts, stay calm and don't panic, then you will not lose money from investments made in bitcoin. Unless you invest in some other crypto and I don't have the knowledge to explain it, because as far as I know bitcoin's power to retain value has been proven to date.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
March 19, 2023, 10:56:17 AM

True, everyone knows that holding bitcoin means you have to be willing to lose money, and I also believe that changes will continue to occur so that one day the price of bitcoin crashes and is worthless, yesterday's little test was FTX, if top exchanges like binance, kucoin, huobi go bankrupt or get hacked then the market will shake.
Activity: 263
Merit: 15
March 19, 2023, 10:14:46 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
March 19, 2023, 09:45:45 AM
Of course we understand that changes will always occur, let alone the rapid development of technology, I'm sure bitcoin will never last for a long time, maybe there will be a better system and can replace bitcoin, if bitcoin crashes of course I will follow the developments that are happening , just like before bitcoin appeared I always used paypal to receive or send money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
March 19, 2023, 09:39:43 AM
Remember that cash is king whenever a market crashed happen, the price movement of the bitcoin is becoming good in these past days and the chances of crash is really really small but let's say there's a crash happen because there's always uncertainty in the market. 1st of all, I'll be not be affected big time because I have stop losses and good risk management. I predefine my risks so I'll only lose small amount of my capital if crash happen. During the crash, I'll not get position because it is like catching a falling knives, remember that there are a lot of fear, panic and many negative emotion during crash so the volatility will be crazy. The best thing to do is to watch where you will convert all of your asset in to USDT or any other stable coins. If the volatility becomes normal, start acquiring but remember to create a solid plan regarding where will you make an entry, cut loss, and of course how much usd will you put in that trade or investment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
March 19, 2023, 09:36:30 AM
I always like to make investments with proper calculations.  So I will never invest all my money in just one thing that if it somehow crashes or destroys I may lose a lot or I may be completely poor. I invest 5% of all my money in Bitcoin and other crypto coins.  So if Bitcoin has a big crash for some reason, I won't lose much or I won't be out at all.  I always invest in multiple things like land, bank bond, physical business, crypto, stock market etc.  So I'm not too worried that Bitcoin will crash and I might lose a lot. This is my investment strategy and i am satisfied with that and i am not worried too much for my investment
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 19, 2023, 09:22:04 AM
It all depends on all of us, for me not all assets that we have today must store in the form of bitcoin, because we do not know how the journey of bitcoin in the future although it is likely to continue to grow but we also have to be careful so that when bitcoin falls we do not feel the loss of all the assets we have, if there are people who sell houses then invest in bitcoin of course this is the wrong way, Because the risk of investing in Bitcoin is very large, so there are many other ways we can do to invest without having to sell our residence, which is now an asset that we must have.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
March 19, 2023, 08:47:35 AM
The thing we have to understand is that many things will end, there will be a time when bitcoin will die or be abandoned
No one knows for sure when bitcoin will die and that's not what we expect, I mean a product that has gone through hard times like bitcoin, usually will be able to survive in the market and that strength has been proven by bitcoin.

at this time there is no bitcoin weakness or has been found, but we don't know if there are professors who can find weaknesses and make programs that read private keys so that bitcoin doesn't will be useful again, of course there are many things we can do even though bitcoin is worthless, namely returning to the real world.
How do you mean finding weaknesses in private keys can render bitcoins useless. Today in many parts of the world there are many professors and scientists who have skills in anything, is what you're talking about happening now? and in my opinion this is nonsense.

Precisely what I think what if the whole world can't access the internet for a long time, maybe this factor makes more sense and will wreak havoc on bitcoin trading on exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 3049
March 19, 2023, 05:43:50 AM
Well I won't say am shocked to hear people planning ahead to whether bitcoin will crash or not.

Well, even if it is unlikely that bitcoin will crash any soon it is still not impossible. In theory there can be some bug in the code which is not found yet, or there could be a breakthrough on computing machines development which will unexpectedly give an opportunity to brute-force hack of bitcoin, or something else. Of course I'm nearly sure that nothing like that will not happen suddenly and programmers will be prepared to all like that in advance, but a very small probability stays always. So IMO it is okay to think what to do if something very unlikely will happen, but of course we should not pay too much attention to that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 19, 2023, 05:31:38 AM
The thing we have to understand is that many things will end, there will be a time when bitcoin will die or be abandoned, at this time there is no bitcoin weakness or has been found, but we don't know if there are professors who can find weaknesses and make programs that read private keys so that bitcoin doesn't will be useful again, of course there are many things we can do even though bitcoin is worthless, namely returning to the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: