Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do if Bitcoin hits $1m in the future? - page 8. (Read 3468 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
I will become rich, are there any other options? Of course, if the value of the dollar does not fall low enough.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
Chainjoes.com
Many people are talking about Bitcoin hitting $1 million USD in the future. Crypto enthusiasts are very optimistic, as they believe their dreams will come true with a Bitcoin halving taking place every 4 years. If Bitcoin hits such price levels, many early adopters will become millionaires. It could be tempting to either sell all of your Bitcoin or "hodl" it for the long term.

What will you do if Bitcoin hits $1m in the future? Will you sell all of your Bitcoin for cash? Or will you go long in the hopes of Bitcoin reaching higher prices on the market? Will you donate your profits to a charity? Just curious to know. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley

If BTC hit $1M then it is obvious that the price will go higher, will hold some amount of BTC and cash out few for offline investment i.e. buying the house etc.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
I'll have then 1,000$, lol
Well, that's if it get so high right now.
Hard to say but i'd buy myself a house, great PC, Gibson Explorer and other stuff that i want. But i'll keep HODL some BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
I do have a plan and purpose for my life so either way, I get the money through Bitcoin or my carrier I put it into fulfilling my purpose for my existence. I really wish to see this day and didn't regret it and by this I mean not to have sold off my Bitcoin by then but if I am still holding I will sell a portion while keeping some.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Many larger holders I know would not ever sell BTC. They would be inclined to hold it, and either mortgage it or use some kind of financing in fiat currency, based on the BTC as the underlying asset.

As to when it will hit 1m, I think that year 2024 = 500K is quite feasible. From there is just a double to get to 1m.
Of course,the volatility of the cryptocurrency is great, but now bitcoin is  one of the most popular assets in the world, so its price will fluctuate within small limits and will only grow

Still the hottest asset where more and more investors are showing interest, with that the market continue
to pump up even some correction will take place the momentum will bounce back and start gaining strength again and again.

Collaborations with institutional financial assets and reaching the attentions of more institutional investors, quite nice to see that after bridging
$60K next stop might be $100K.

We never know afterwards if fate permits that Bitcoin reached $1M, decision making is much easier then..
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
I am will sell my bitcoin when there is bullish market trend. Actually I am a bitcoin holder, I don't do daily trading. I know about bitcoin since few years ago and I am very familiar with bitcoin market characteristics. If I keep holding my bitcoin when the price is pumping then I feel that I loss chance to get more bitcoin, so I sell it to gain capital to buy more bitcoin at the bearish market.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm still looking for decision for that time because i believe that this will not come this soon , even 100k is hard to achieve so what more that 1 million dollar price for each bitcoin.and also if i can still hold till 1 million so what more to wait for another million in the following years?
Not unless I will be badly needed that time ? i will never dare to sell my coins or even convert into other altcoins because all my altcoins and bitcoins are enough for my holdings.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
First is I will be very thankful because at last i achieve what i am waiting for years then.
Second i will Sell all my holdings because I have done enough for Market volatility.
Third i Will invest in other investment area such Maybe stocks or real life businesses like Beach Resorts or  some family fun venue.
Those are all my plans in the years to come because i Know that my waiting wont take me long from now because Bitcoin is near reaching 100,000$ .
There are  just what if's and dont make yourself hope that much about $1M because it might happen or might not on our entire lifetime so better not to stressed out yourself out.
Imagine on how hard on just breaking that 60k and even reaching out 100k would already have lots of selling points on that one which this wont really be a smooth sailing price movement.
Its not bad to be optimistic though but anticipating or hoping that much might really result into some frustration or stress on waiting for the price to rise up that high.
If that happens then i would really make out some real physical business.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
If bitcoin hits $ 1 million in the future. I will definitely use 1/5 of my bitcoin value for charity, saving the lives of abandoned children and abandoned animals. Do we live better and erase the mistakes of ambition that have harmed mother nature - the way covid 19 was born as revenge in the microbiota.

Though, that price is out of my imagination. But 100% if I do, I will fulfill my promise. Lol
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
First is I will be very thankful because at last i achieve what i am waiting for years then.
Second i will Sell all my holdings because I have done enough for Market volatility.
Third i Will invest in other investment area such Maybe stocks or real life businesses like Beach Resorts or  some family fun venue.
Those are all my plans in the years to come because i Know that my waiting wont take me long from now because Bitcoin is near reaching 100,000$ .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Many larger holders I know would not ever sell BTC. They would be inclined to hold it, and either mortgage it or use some kind of financing in fiat currency, based on the BTC as the underlying asset.

As to when it will hit 1m, I think that year 2024 = 500K is quite feasible. From there is just a double to get to 1m.
Of course,the volatility of the cryptocurrency is great, but now bitcoin is  one of the most popular assets in the world, so its price will fluctuate within small limits and will only grow
Activity: 19
Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
 If Bitcoin price hits $1M then people will be rich but achieving this target so many sentiment in whole journey will take place in your mind. Everyone can not handle this pressure. Bitcoin is now on $54k , if reached $1M target only whales will take profit because they have store some bitcoin for life time. Low cap traders will definitely destroy their profit in this market movement.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
In order for bitcoin to be worth $ 1M, we still have to experience moments of volatility over time, but toward the sun.  Apparently it had to go through 100k, 300k, 500k, 700k ... 1M
And to know that it wasn't a dream.  We are still early coming at the moment.  So let's go with this ship!

What will you do if Bitcoin hits 3000 dollar in the future?
Will it never?  We are doing well with this trend.  there is no reason to be pessimistic.  And if I do, I will sell my wife to buy bitcoins.  Lol
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
If the majority of people are looking to cash-out when bitcoin reaches $1M then that would jolt the price back down and people might panic sell.  I think people would be better off setting a realistic set of sale points - If they originally bough a whole bitcoin with the aim of selling it once the $1M finish line is reached, then spread the sales out over a few weeks, perhaps 25% (or a number down to 10%) of your holdings at any one time.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
$1 million is already a large sum for me, but once it reaches, I'll convert it to fiat. There is no other way to raise that much money simply by hodling. And my thoughts on it hitting $1 million are that it is very unlikely; just consider the obstacles; particularly wealthy people will refuse to support it because it will destroy or break the fiat's value in the world.

A bitcoin with that kind of value would undoubtedly have a massive effect, not only on society, but on the entire world.

Of course, those who have held 1 bitcoin since the beginning will become millionaires and will be among the few who can truly dominate the market.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 185
Wouldn't this mean guys like Buffett wouldn't even be in the top x amount of most wealthy ppl anymore?  Like imagine jeff bezos drops all the way to so and so number as okay hes now 50th most richest person in the world... most likely they wont allow this... wont u agree?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1351
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The same was said of bitcoin 8 years ago when it was $0.05 someone predicted it would hit $1, he was labelled a clown on Reddit, today bitcoin is worth $60k, do not underestimate the power of bitcoin it only goes up in years to come we might live witness the $1m price. Nothing is impossible.

That's certainly true, mate. In crypto land, anything's possible. I've seen worthless cryptocurrencies rise from the ground up years since their inception. Dogecoin is a good example of this, since it went from being worth less than $0.01 to just $0.24 in a matter of months. We cannot discard the possibility of Bitcoin going towards new heights in the future, since it's the most scarce cryptocurrency on the market. With every halving, comes greater scarcity in the long term. Who knows how far Bitcoin will go decades from now?

Nonetheless, I believe that most people will sell their Bitcoin for profit once it reaches the milestone of $1m per coin. Only few people will continue to "hodl" Bitcoin with the hopes of achieving greater gains in the long term. It's up to you to decide what do you want to do with your Bitcoin after it hits $1m on the market. As long as you put your coins to good use, nothing else matters. Just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1168
There is one thought that I cant get rid of. The situation when a lot of people worldwide suddenly becomes millionaires, wont be liked by current extra rich people. They will see only competitors in them. That is why I think they will do their best not to let Bitcoin price climp that high. They will try to hold the growth or will try to buy as much as possible Bitcoin from them, only not to let other be also rich as them. That is why I have a thought that Bitcoins price of $1kk is far away.

The current bunch of billionaires are not going to like it. No doubt about that. They have worked for 30, 40 or even 50 years to reach that position. And then suddenly we have a bunch of millionaires, who increased their wealth by 10,000 times or so in 6-7 years. Not just the current oligarchs, but the politicians who are on their payroll are also not going to like this scenario. That said, what are the options they have? All they can do is to whine about the connection between Bitcoin and dark market and give some ridiculous theory why Bitcoin should not be taken seriously. Warren Buffet has already done that, if you guys remember. In the near future, we will witness similar meltdowns from more of these people.

Exactly what I was trying to say. Imagine your control some area of business or some decisions are made in your favor. And then a bunch of fresh, unexperienced millionaires appear and start to interfere your work, your business. Of course current rich people wont let others on their field. Firstly because they will decrease that persons earnings, secondly they might simply take away their business or source of income.
Of course it is nice to have couple if millions on the account for easy steps like buying Bitcoin early. But such easy money will definitely spoil people and might spoil world Economy. It will be like situation in movie Bruce Almighty, when he became God and made everyone wishes came true. Immediately millions of people won in lottery, became successful and etc. That all lead to money loosing its value.
Pages:
Jump to: