Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 12. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 12:23:51 PM
Especially during a bear market which may last all through 2019 especially due to the Mt. Gox reimbursement, one of the safest investments is a good dividend token like EVOAI.  This way even if you hold for months or years, you can still be paid regularly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
February 04, 2019, 12:20:21 PM
Over the past 12 months, I have sold about 15% of my crypto portfolio. Maybe it's a mistake, but I will not sell and vpert until the market situation is normalized.
At such moments , I would not sell , I think on the contrary need to buy more, the prices I think in 2020 will recover and cost much higher than the current!
You're right, but unfortunately, this is not the best financial period of my life. I'm currently in HODL mode)))
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 04, 2019, 06:49:41 AM
I will take a short period of vacation to think better than thinking about the market condition which is still struggling to recover. There is a possibility to sell your potential tokens once watching the downtrend. Panic is always knocking at your door that is why take a short period of rest could help to prevent impatient trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 06:36:01 AM
I will develop both in the crypt and in other industries. But also to buy a crypt with each update of the bottom
Activity: 504
February 04, 2019, 06:32:04 AM
My strategy for today is to wait. There are some interesting coins in my portfolio that were worth good money a few months ago, and today they are useless. I will just wait for suitable market conditions.
As for investments, if I find a good coin, then maybe I will risk and buy it in order to get profit in the near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 05:51:03 AM
Most likely this will happen, because it seems to me that 2019 will pass the same way as 2018, so I will continue to earn tokens further!
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 04, 2019, 04:44:47 AM
I did not lose too much money, so I'll keep my coins until the new bullrun. If my loss was too much, I would try to reduce the loss by doing daily trading. Everybody has different methods to survive in crypto world.

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 04:14:46 AM
I will  do more bounties and i will invest in BTC because at this time BTC is very low and i believe it will go very higher.
Activity: 406
February 04, 2019, 04:07:50 AM
If you look at the market condition right now, there is actually nothing you can do about it but to hold and wait until the market recovers. Last year, 2018, has been really bad for crypto in general. Many predict that this year 2019 is the time where crypto will start rising but until now there is still no sign of upcoming increase. Maybe we wait until the 2nd half of this year and see if theres any improvement.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 04, 2019, 02:46:26 AM
I'm gonna expecting if some of the months we gonna achieve like more dumps in the period of 2019. But, there might be some serious changes in this case.
I have a lot of hope for the period of summer or autumn. I think then we will see Bitcoin for 5000-8000 dollars.
Activity: 434
February 04, 2019, 12:09:18 AM
I'm gonna expecting if some of the months we gonna achieve like more dumps in the period of 2019. But, there might be some serious changes in this case.
February 04, 2019, 12:05:17 AM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

I very much hope that this year the situation on the crypto market will steadily improve. After all, prices have now stabilized. Therefore, there is every reason to assert that in the coming months we will notice the prerequisites for the bull run. So my strategy now is to keep buying and hodl good coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 03, 2019, 04:49:59 PM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
If the market does not improve in 2019, then I will keep my tokens for a long time. I hope that in a couple of years, I will open my wallet and find several million dollars there. Grin
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 03, 2019, 04:29:14 PM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

As soon as my coins rise in price to the desired level, I will sell them, and free up the money to invest in new projects and daily trading. Money must constantly turn to generate income.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 04:08:35 PM
Since 2018 Cryptocurrency has begun to relax and become unstable in prices and more and more ICO fraud, and until now the Bearish Market has not ended. Everyone must feel sad and worried that if this continues, in 2019 Crypto must rise with the growth of new ideas and trustworthy developers in building the Project. if at that moment I will start trading again and think about the future to start a business at home.
Activity: 518
February 03, 2019, 04:06:15 PM
Over the past 12 months, I have sold about 15% of my crypto portfolio. Maybe it's a mistake, but I will not sell and vpert until the market situation is normalized.
At such moments , I would not sell , I think on the contrary need to buy more, the prices I think in 2020 will recover and cost much higher than the current!
February 03, 2019, 03:51:21 PM
In 2019, the time for the planting season. I think that in 2019 it will be necessary to start investing in cryptocurrencies. When exactly no one knows, so many give too different forecasts. Bitcoin for 1200 or 2000 or some other predictions. I think that as soon as Bitcoin falls below 2700-2800 dollars, it is worth starting to invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 03:39:17 PM
if in 2019 will begin a fast rise in the price of bitcoin, then most likely I will sell bitcoin when it reaches 25-30 thousand and then wait for 10 thousand to buy it again
with conditions and situations like now I can only wait and hold what I have confidence and patience is the main capital in the future we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that we will get in investment in the future
Activity: 616
February 03, 2019, 03:27:18 PM
I will learn masternodes and start to trade in crypto and fiat exchange. I think the market will be on flat position all 2019.
Activity: 644
February 03, 2019, 03:21:40 PM
This year I plan to work even more diligently, maybe I will try myself in the trade. And, of course, I will continue to study and look for promising projects.
Pages:
Jump to: