Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 13. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
February 03, 2019, 03:17:26 PM
Over the past 12 months, I have sold about 15% of my crypto portfolio. Maybe it's a mistake, but I will not sell and vpert until the market situation is normalized.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 02:00:18 PM
My first goal is to be a very good trader, And my short time goal is to gather enough capital to be able to be able to trade , enough capital would decrease the risk of trading and it sure helps to increase the gain better.
your goal is good by learning how to trade it might be very good to see the current ICO conditions. the most important thing is that you have to keep believing about your self-development that can generate lots of money from crypto
Activity: 230
February 03, 2019, 01:26:55 PM
My first goal is to be a very good trader, And my short time goal is to gather enough capital to be able to be able to trade , enough capital would decrease the risk of trading and it sure helps to increase the gain better.
Activity: 644
February 03, 2019, 01:23:03 PM
preparing plan with the scheme as gathering more on supports as attaining field of business with the crypto finance,
to gains with the decision on expends as managing plan on projects with the following on terms to deliver of service to gains of returns with the work on development.

It seems to me that there is a certain sense in observing certain projects and doing daily trading. I had some practical training on making money on the price difference. But there is also a very high risk of losing your money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 03, 2019, 12:44:56 PM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I personally chose to stay and keep watching the market developments to draw up the next step which I will take whether I will sell some coins whose prices continue to fall to reinvest them into other coins or maybe I will buy some coins that have potential. So, for now I'm just watching the developments and market movements.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 03, 2019, 11:04:34 AM
preparing plan with the scheme as gathering more on supports as attaining field of business with the crypto finance,
to gains with the decision on expends as managing plan on projects with the following on terms to deliver of service to gains of returns with the work on development.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
February 03, 2019, 10:59:19 AM
In 2019 I am going to create my own product in crypto industry and I hope I will suceed finally. I am not usre when it will happen exactly, but I am excited enough about it
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 03, 2019, 10:51:30 AM
I think no one should despair and lose heart because of falling prices for crypto tokens. The ups and downs - a common thing in any market and exchange. If carefully study the news, we can make sure that the development of blockchain technologies has accelerated significantly. Cryptocurrencies capture new areas of the economy. It seems to me that in the current situation, the rise in prices for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is being restrained artificially.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
February 02, 2019, 06:45:34 PM
Even if the price of the coins in the crypto ill must always believe that will be back again into a high price.
Everyone in here are losing of their hope because the coins of the crypto they have are drop to much the price.
Activity: 406
February 02, 2019, 06:18:09 PM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

The things that I wanna do this year is just to have faith in crypto and stay firm will whatever altcoins I have in my crypto wallet, also Im going to buy a lot of altcoins since their values were low and gonna keep it until next year because I really do believed that next year is the long awaited bullrun of the crypto universe.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 02, 2019, 06:15:20 PM
Even if the market does not increase or improve, it is not the end of the road. For us to have been able to scale through the huddles of the market if 2018, it means that 2019 will not be anything difficult.
Even if it seems to be the worse, we will still be able to survive it.
Nonetheless, I am optimistic that there will be improvement.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 02, 2019, 05:19:48 PM
I don't think there will be much growth this year. The market will be able to recover and begin to grow, but if we talk about the peak point, it will not be earlier than at the end of 2020, or more likely, it is worth to expect 2021.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 02, 2019, 05:02:49 PM
Many people say that 2019 will not bring the market back, but I have hope anyway. I will wait no matter what
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 05:02:19 PM
2019 is the moment when you can buy coins again. Thanks for this to the bearmen. According to this, who did not have time to do it before, now they can do it. Actually like me.
Activity: 152
February 02, 2019, 05:00:33 PM
I have distributed my funds between the most promising altcoins and am ready to give 5-10 years to get more profit.
5-10 years is a hell of a long time, man. We all hope that the situation will change greatly within 1-2 years, and we will be able to get their profits from investments at that time.
Activity: 728
February 02, 2019, 04:50:04 PM
In 2019, I will continue to work as a headhunter. I will earn new tokens, collect them and wait for the growth of the cryptocurrency market by studying more deeply the topic of cryptography.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
February 02, 2019, 04:44:56 PM
I have distributed my funds between the most promising altcoins and am ready to give 5-10 years to get more profit.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 04:43:26 PM
I think the 2019 year will be better and crypto markets recover. I think now the time when we can buy  top coins for the future.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 04:39:08 PM
I plan to dedicate myself on research, extensive research on good tokens to buy and hold for long term. I tried this two years ago, but then I was a newbie. It was all regrets. Now, no carelessness again.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 04:14:59 PM
I'm going to keep accumulating as many tokens/coins as I can while adding new skills to my crypto CV. I also intend to try my hands on trading...and keep an eye open for any new opportunity that springs up
Pages:
Jump to: