Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 2. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
March 23, 2019, 12:07:55 PM
Im still struggle with my job and my daily life. I cannot manage a right time for my online job and my real life job. But i still trying to collect as much tokens as i still think cryptocurrency will be accepted by all communitys someday.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 12:01:15 PM
to helps with chance on extensive as referring use of spares on funds of returns with the work on field of business with the altcoin finance, to gives with returns of exchange as investor works on plan with investment projects with the crypto finance.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 23, 2019, 11:57:46 AM
The one I will do in 2019 is, I will get a job to earn for myself and foy my family, If I have work I can give my family some money for our needs and especially for our foods in daily.
So it meand you will be out in cryptocurrency? Once you find the job that exact to your skills make sure you still have time to work in cryptocurrency Im not sayinh spending too much time but gives atleast few hours everyday so you can have more money that can help to your family to buy their daily needs
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 11:21:10 AM
The one I will do in 2019 is, I will get a job to earn for myself and foy my family, If I have work I can give my family some money for our needs and especially for our foods in daily.
Activity: 602
March 23, 2019, 11:17:22 AM
I will just make more hyped profits, but i dont think i will get any profit on 2019 so i decide to work in the real world.
Activity: 504
March 23, 2019, 11:06:12 AM
I do not want to be a pessimist, but the year 2019 will not be ideal for crypto. Now the market has stopped its decline, but I do not see the prerequisites for new growth. My portfolio still holds coins that I don’t sell, because conditions are not favorable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 10:59:58 AM
My strategy is very simple, I have just invested in some coins and sometimes I will just buy them on the market until the prices of these coins rise.

This is real faith. I think that it is worth investing in several projects at once. The market is not stable. Do not rely on 1 project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 23, 2019, 10:46:56 AM
My strategy is very simple, I have just invested in some coins and sometimes I will just buy them on the market until the prices of these coins rise.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
March 23, 2019, 07:51:58 AM
I think I will still follow crypto even if I experience worst on the past year. I see that there would be a progress regarding the market condition, maybe this is now the time that we can get or have a profit from the very long dip that we experience so I think the best thing to do is to foloww crypto for good.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 07:37:36 AM
I think I would focus more on doing bounties this year and just stacking up coins hoping I could able to get promising coins that would give me promising profits.  This year most crypto holders suffered because of the sudden dip of bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies. Maybe in the upcoming years crypto would have a comeback.
Nah, bounties are just a waste of time. Did you see multiply threads complaining about bounties not paying their participants? Or projects saying that bounty hunters are the main reasons why the price of their tokens immediately went down after listing on an exchange? The best thing to do is just buy bitcoin and hold for a long time. Bounties are riskier more than ever because of the worsening market conditions.

True, there are many ICOs were shut down this year and only investors were paid back. Bounty hunters were left with nothing.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
March 23, 2019, 07:33:24 AM
in 2019 i just want to hold all my cryptocurrency asset and wait until price of Bitcoin or Ethereum get big increase or stable on market.
we all know we get a broken heart in 2018 that year is never on my mind.
i get a big loss and now just wait until i can getting back my money.
i also suffered a lot of losses,
but i still hold a few coins and there are also some tokens from the results of my work being a bounty hunter.

at first everything will return to their lower place of origin to start a bigger thing. i just keep working and continue to monitor the market situation and use it to get more coins. and when the market goes to the moon, i will be there to enjoy it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 23, 2019, 07:24:58 AM
of course I will hold a lot of the top coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin because the three coins will be very promising results this year because I believe the market will soar again
Activity: 644
March 23, 2019, 07:08:24 AM
I will invest in 2019, even though the market looks red and recovered until now but I am sure that the end of this year can be as positive as 2017, if it is still red at the end of the year we must think of alternative investments besides crypto.
Activity: 191
March 23, 2019, 06:58:11 AM
in 2019 i just want to hold all my cryptocurrency asset and wait until price of Bitcoin or Ethereum get big increase or stable on market.
we all know we get a broken heart in 2018 that year is never on my mind.
i get a big loss and now just wait until i can getting back my money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
March 23, 2019, 06:55:20 AM
i will hold all what i have now for 1-2 years. maye utill halfing. plus will collect bounty rewards as big pool as i can.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 23, 2019, 06:52:07 AM
I have coins, I will wait for them to rise in price
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2019, 06:36:05 AM
The market is not ready to start again. We are unfortunately still in bear market. This year 2019 may be particularly gloomy for trading so I will wait patiently.

I do not think that we are in a stage of the bear market. Watch the graphs of the cryptocurrencies. Do it regularly. Even when the altcoins and Bitcoin fall one day, the next day they start growing.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
March 22, 2019, 01:47:20 PM
I will continue to do what i done in past years, i will join bounty when i have time and i will wait for a grow with what i get and doing some trades every month when is possible to try get some extra.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 22, 2019, 01:43:24 PM
there is nothing I can do but continue working, I am a bounty hunter and I have experienced a number of bearish phases and in the end I can pass it and do you know the secret? the secret is to continue working in any condition even when the market is bearish
keep working because one day the market will definitely be able to recover and when that time arrives, then everything will be worth what we do now
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 22, 2019, 01:33:27 PM
I think I would focus more on doing bounties this year and just stacking up coins hoping I could able to get promising coins that would give me promising profits.  This year most crypto holders suffered because of the sudden dip of bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies. Maybe in the upcoming years crypto would have a comeback.
Nah, bounties are just a waste of time. Did you see multiply threads complaining about bounties not paying their participants? Or projects saying that bounty hunters are the main reasons why the price of their tokens immediately went down after listing on an exchange? The best thing to do is just buy bitcoin and hold for a long time. Bounties are riskier more than ever because of the worsening market conditions.

Indeed, we have to choose which bounty is better to be right in payment, that's what we do so we have the capital to trade, what if a beginner doesn't have the means to buy coins
Pages:
Jump to: