Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 3. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 01:25:52 PM
The market is not ready to start again. We are unfortunately still in bear market. This year 2019 may be particularly gloomy for trading so I will wait patiently.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 22, 2019, 01:16:18 PM
I think I would focus more on doing bounties this year and just stacking up coins hoping I could able to get promising coins that would give me promising profits.  This year most crypto holders suffered because of the sudden dip of bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies. Maybe in the upcoming years crypto would have a comeback.
Nah, bounties are just a waste of time. Did you see multiply threads complaining about bounties not paying their participants? Or projects saying that bounty hunters are the main reasons why the price of their tokens immediately went down after listing on an exchange? The best thing to do is just buy bitcoin and hold for a long time. Bounties are riskier more than ever because of the worsening market conditions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 22, 2019, 01:12:22 PM
I think I would focus more on doing bounties this year and just stacking up coins hoping I could able to get promising coins that would give me promising profits.  This year most crypto holders suffered because of the sudden dip of bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies. Maybe in the upcoming years crypto would have a comeback.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
March 22, 2019, 12:59:14 PM
What I will do remains the same as the previous year, joining bounty program and get payment from bounties then start trade because already have capital from the bounty payment and earns profit from trading.
The circle of life for a bounty.
Wow, if you are use to do this task and you already master the cycle then you are good to go, 2019 as same with last few years, if opportunities comes
your way grabbing it is really the best decision to make, we can invest if we have spare money or we can deal with the same thing as mentioned above
working to gained and use it as initial capital.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
March 22, 2019, 12:36:05 PM
What I will do remains the same as the previous year, joining bounty program and get payment from bounties then start trade because already have capital from the bounty payment and earns profit from trading.
The circle of life for a bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
March 22, 2019, 12:24:41 PM
I am still waiting for market improvements and hope that they will take place within the next several months. I have heard that Bakkt exchange is going to be launched at the end of April and I hope such a huge event would be able to push the market further from the dead point.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2019, 12:18:03 PM
I'd like to earn well, but so far I've just invested in the coins I'm interested in, and I'll just keep an eye on them and wait for them to grow.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 22, 2019, 09:50:12 AM
You are right the year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost bitcoin and many ico investment. Just started in the year 2019 bitcoin is worth a whopping $3900-$4000 still. But there are many coins that still can not come to their needs. in fact In the end of the year, there may be some good news come about the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 224
March 22, 2019, 09:42:00 AM
2019 will be more of bounties for me while I keep monitoring my investments for the last year. The losses I had, I don't think am making any investment this year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 22, 2019, 09:38:31 AM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy
I think its another holding year if you are trying to hold your coin. Crypto market cannot back to her place until bitcoin price up to 10000$ so wait for this moment.N ow bitcoin price under 4000$ and last week bitcoin price running to 3900 to 4200$ and this time some altcoin also be pumping.I am holding some btc and eth for future and hope bitcoin will back to again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 09:26:36 AM
I have basically focused on bounty programs and also improved my bounty hunting skills and I have to tell you
It has paid off and has fetched me good $ this year

Just ensure to dyor before joining any bounty
I think it is better to spend your strength in a more profitable business for example learn to trade the market , the bounty is not so much bring a lot of money
Activity: 1078
March 22, 2019, 09:22:51 AM
As for me, I am going to hold crypto just like in 2018, I am sure the cryptocurrency market will grow after a year or so. There is no reason to sell crypto now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 22, 2019, 09:15:12 AM
I am also a newcomer to the crypto world. So I also need to learn more about cryptocurrency and get as much benefit a I can. You are right as the year of 2018 went without much progress in crypto world. It only gave disappointment to investors, bounty hunters and crypto enthusiasts. And the regulations efforts also make its impact. But the year of 2019 is seeing a promise in it. Lets get more benefits.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 22, 2019, 08:56:54 AM
I want to use ethereum again to make a good investment, and if ethereum prices will go up again I will sell it some hope I can benefit from it because I have already reached 2018 I have suffered quite a lot of losses so I hope that by 2019 this could be better again.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 08:04:17 AM
I planned to upgrade my portfolio in 2019. A lot of altcoins today are very cheap. Today is the most profitable time to invest, because now the chances are really very high to increase further opportunities.
if I have enough money, I will also increase my investment by buying a few coins that I think have the potential to increase many times if I buy it now.
because I am very confident that the wheels will spin and market conditions will recover and rise as high as 2017 and can even exceed the highest price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 22, 2019, 07:58:17 AM
2019 is the best time to collect best development projects there are more daps coming in neo tron and binance based applications coming we can see new industry get adopted in blockchain-based applications and more mass ability
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
March 22, 2019, 07:45:40 AM
I am very positive of the future of crypto. So even if 2019 will be worse than I initially thought, I would still not be leaving crypto altogether. I will continue HODLing and using crypto just the same. This is not something new to me. When I entered crypto way back a few years earlier, I knew there were risks involved. And even if I was too excited and eager to buy and sell, I was taught to be patient the hard way, through a lot of failures. Right now, I am definitely not the same as before. I am not as nervous as before. I can wait with a lot of patience. It is only a matter of time. Success is not an issue anymore; that's something certain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 22, 2019, 07:41:24 AM
In 2019, the crypto market can also be said to be low. Actually with this kind of situation many people take advantage of taking advantage of a short investment or also being a trader. We can't always wait for the crypto to recover, but it's better to make a profit with this kind of profit maybe it's a good step.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 07:37:02 AM
I planned to upgrade my portfolio in 2019. A lot of altcoins today are very cheap. Today is the most profitable time to invest, because now the chances are really very high to increase further opportunities.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 22, 2019, 07:34:05 AM
I will continue to work in the bounty industry and keep the coins I earned until better times. Also, I'm going to participate in IEO, because now it is a trend and an opportunity to make good money. I believe that 2019 year is the period of accumulation before the new bul run and I hope to succeed and collect as many promising coins as possible on my wallets.
Agree ieo very advantageous to participate , but of course you need to choose exchange to not to fall for the Scam ,but of course if you do the bounty for long and not to expect fast money that I think is necessarily in the future will pay off !
Pages:
Jump to: