Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do to the society if you are a billionaire? - page 3. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
i would feed the hungry or kids in need  Grin
Activity: 161
You have to fix the education system before you give it out to people.
Activity: 140
bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer
I would reduce the deforestation and help people get more practical education especially in poor and violent areas where kids are forced to take jobs because they don't get proper education, practical education in the sense making them learn about Cryptcurrency and Bitcoins, getting them hands-on internship etc, I think education for knowledge to earn money is way out of poverty which is one of the black-mark in our society, would love to get your opinions and thoughts on how you would impact the world when you are a billionaire.

That very important for youth to give knowledge to be self-sufficient, If iam a billionaire i will build school when all of the payment using Bitcoin Smiley
such as monthly student payments, employee salaries, and most importantly the education to start a business that could use bitcoin payment
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
Education to income generating work is very important, it's literally the way out of poverty.

I'd try to help the people's voice be heard more clearly by politicians, so governments aren't seen as this big imposing thing. I'd also try to help small businesses in poorer areas. Better business in a community can help improve the community.

Giving back to social causes would be another important thing I'd do. In some cases I'd get really involved in the cause and in other cases I'd just write the check.

Finally, I'd keep my consumption dialed back. I would become some massive spender...stealth wealth is where it's at, after the contributions and giving of course.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
I would reduce the deforestation and help people get more practical education especially in poor and violent areas where kids are forced to take jobs because they don't get proper education, practical education in the sense making them learn about Cryptcurrency and Bitcoins, getting them hands-on internship etc, I think education for knowledge to earn money is way out of poverty which is one of the black-mark in our society, would love to get your opinions and thoughts on how you would impact the world when you are a billionaire.
Pages:
Jump to: