Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do when you have Financial Freedom? - page 10. (Read 1410 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
Define financial freedom. Smiley
It’s nothing. You never get satisfied with the finance at your hands because it is always less for you. You will never have a level where you can earn enough money so that you would be happy ever after. There is one catch, this does not apply to those who are millionaires and above with continuous income from couple of businesses or may be more. That’s another level of plateau which doesn’t apply here. Assuming we are talking normal people like me who is yet to earn my first million or even less. Lolz. Guy like me would reach those levels only after 3-4 decades of time and would realise I just need peace and not the money. That’s my thought on it.
Yes, even if a person owns billions of dollars, his desire for money does not decrease. and yet she doesn't consider her financial freedom. But if I get financial freedom and a passive income system that is guaranteed to last till I die, I will rest assured and praise my Lord and live in obedience to Him. And I will not be occupied with any investment or any other kind of thought.  In that case I will not have financial worries.  I will be a happy man he he
I think it's true that no matter how much money a person earns per month, he wants to earn more money than he can. If you want to invest in a fixed income business, there are many types of money making business you can choose from.  But I think that if a person is worried financially, then there is no unhappy person than him. And if the financial situation is good, then he feels like a happy person to himself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 394
When I can get financial freedom. So of course the first thing I do is try to make my family happy and also the people around me. And I also have aspirations to go on vacation to various countries that I haven't had the chance to visit. basically I am a person who likes exploring trying all the world tourism places. And apart from that, of course, I also want to keep investing and saving for my children in the future so that they won't experience difficulties in the economy. I also want to provide the best education for my children. I want to still have children who can see the equality between the bottom and the top. so that maybe I will not show my wealth too much to my children. and I will give wealth to my children when they are ready to receive it. that is when they already have a kind heart that can always respect others.

The bitcoin community had give us financial freedom by some earnings,we should thankful to the forum for our earning and money to our life support.If you are tourism based person,you should hold-all your holdings in crypto currency.Because crypto currency was essential for the future generation.The most of the celebrities had their savings in the crypto currency as compared to the other investments.Because making money is not easy one and saving in valuable is important one.
Of course I will also definitely have deposits in digital assets such as in Bitcoin investments. But not for the majority of my assets. but only partially. maybe just 10-20% that I can trust in digital assets. and the remainder may be in physical assets such as property. Bitcoin has indeed provided financial freedom in another sense to those who hold it. that is, they are independent from a centralized system. but not financial freedom like the OP meant. because what OP meant was financial freedom, such as having a comfortable life with abundant assets and not worrying about lack of money.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
The first thing that comes to mind is the opportunity to leave work and lead a carefree lifestyle. But the truth is that all billionaires continue to work hard, multiplying their capital. And this is not a simple desire to increase your capital, but a desire to continue to improve your business, which obviously brings satisfaction from the work done.
Activity: 742
Merit: 282
   -    Being told that Financial freedom sounds good to our ears, actually. But it is very difficult to achieve, but when we achieve it, of course, I will continue to invest to grow my wealth more for the future of course.

It's not possible that all I do is waste money, I must still have a balance that while enjoying life, we must not neglect businesses and helping others to make our lives meaningful, this is if I am a financially free person.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Economic discussions related to inflation, recession, food crisis, labor crisis, agricultural crisis, war crisis are enough to make our heads hot and we need a little relaxation in this discussion.

so let me bring this discussion a little to one thing that will be fun to discuss and talk about. That is about Financial Freedom.

Well I'm not going to ask whether you already have financial freedom or not. But I'm here to bring our minds to try to imagine ourselves when one day we succeed in achieving Financial Freedom.

Consider yourself already have financial freedom at this time. That is, you already have passive income that continues to flow into your account and into your wallet without the hassle of managing your business. because your business and all your companies are managed by someone you trust to manage it. So you just need to sit back or take a vacation every day while enjoying the flow of money that continues to enter your pocket.

Now my question in such a situation is when you already have financial freedom. then what are you going to do to enjoy your life and enjoy that financial freedom?

I would pretty much do what I do already, with the difference I will be able to dedicate even more time to it, people have different ideas about what it means reaching financial freedom, and while some imagine themselves buying lambos and living their lives in expensive mansions, truth to be told as long as I had the same standards of living I enjoy today but without the need to work and care about the future I would consider I had reached the financial freedom I was looking for.
Everyone interprets financial freedom differently and that is normal,
but for sure I believe everyone wants that,
when I get financial freedom I want to help the people closest to me and do something useful.
Activity: 994
Merit: 552
Reach financial freedom is dreaming by every one, right now I am still not yet have financial freedom but planning after raise that moment will allocated my fund for investing in several place from cryptocurrency, real estate and actually building business in agriculture. I have big dreaming with financial freedom and bring impact to help other how to they can work with my companies at the future, but its not easy have financial freedom and looks investing or trading in bitcoin is the best option right now for me without has knowledge about other investment way. Beside enjoy in daily day with vacation and travelling around the world when have financial freedom.

Looks not easy have financial freedom, actually small capital in cryptocurrency investment need six until seven years later for getting bigger fund and have financial freedom.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
Economic discussions related to inflation, recession, food crisis, labor crisis, agricultural crisis, war crisis are enough to make our heads hot and we need a little relaxation in this discussion.

so let me bring this discussion a little to one thing that will be fun to discuss and talk about. That is about Financial Freedom.

Well I'm not going to ask whether you already have financial freedom or not. But I'm here to bring our minds to try to imagine ourselves when one day we succeed in achieving Financial Freedom.

Consider yourself already have financial freedom at this time. That is, you already have passive income that continues to flow into your account and into your wallet without the hassle of managing your business. because your business and all your companies are managed by someone you trust to manage it. So you just need to sit back or take a vacation every day while enjoying the flow of money that continues to enter your pocket.

Now my question in such a situation is when you already have financial freedom. then what are you going to do to enjoy your life and enjoy that financial freedom?

Nothing like full financial freedom in life. It's not easy to sit back or take a vacation every day thinking of enjoying the flow of money that continues to enter your pocket. If one does, one will just sit down looking till almost all business collapse. If it is easy that way Obasanjo shouldn't make Gotta farm after all money acquired in politics.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

I would pretty much do what I do already, with the difference I will be able to dedicate even more time to it, people have different ideas about what it means reaching financial freedom, and while some imagine themselves buying lambos and living their lives in expensive mansions, truth to be told as long as I had the same standards of living I enjoy today but without the need to work and care about the future I would consider I had reached the financial freedom I was looking for.
Activity: 714
Merit: 358
Underestimate- nothing
Those who are already in financial freedom have some responsibilities of family which they have to managed according to their income so I think that one who earn passive income cannot enjoy financial freedom but one benefit of passive income is that person managed all the activities of life by himself and does not beg in front of others to take loan and its a very great full and lucky moments.

As the earning of individuals increase so the inflation also increases therefore in this financial freedom if one successfully fulfil daily uses and save some amount then its better. I think that those who have greater income should help others who don't have any source of earning.
Most people with very large responsibilities have families, talk about accommodation, then talk about feeding and other warfare, managing a large family is not encouraged currently, the expenses will be too high, and these days there are only a few jobs that pay well and even at that, your earning can hardly keep up with the responsibility, even with multiple jobs they are just there as well, talk about the bills, again, once you can hustle and have a job can at least pay the bills, and at the same time help you manage your responsibility well, and also have access to loans for support also in case of an emergency. and inflation is becoming a global issue and everything is becoming expensive. sometimes I wonder if what we consumed is not produced on this planet since the prices of things are going up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
When one has financial freedom, one will live your life to the fullest and do what's best to enjoy your life but for me, this can't be disputed, and also I will continue to work so as not to lose guard and drop from the level of wealth I have accrued over the years though the rate won't be much as before.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
I want to start a YouTube channel so bad just to document my life, travel the world, meet new people and experience new cultures. I would climb mountains, Dona triathlon and try out new food. These are the things I would do if I were financially free. I want it so bad that I am looking for more ways to have at least 7 streams of income so that I can retire on time. Life is just so beautiful and we have just one time to live and do it well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
The moment you sit back and relax thinking that you have done enough and now the money will flow into your pocket on a regular basis, you are done. You can never grow more. Hard work always pays off not arguing about that, but if you stop after achieving what you think is enough, it will ruin you. The more we invest, the more we can grow. Taking a break every now and then is not a bad thing. But why stop after some time?

If I ever get financial freedom as you speak, I will try to grow more. Setting new financial goals should be the main objective after achieving financial freedom. The world is changing every day. We need to keep up with that changing situations. So if you stop at something, the future will not keep it same after some time. Having a backup plan will increase the chance of avoiding it. Also when we get financial freedom, we can focus on something new. Maybe a passion or hobby that you have been wanting to pursue. Have a little me time, then get back to work finding new things, and learning new things in life. Remember, it's never the end.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Those who are already in financial freedom have some responsibilities of family which they have to managed according to their income so I think that one who earn passive income cannot enjoy financial freedom but one benefit of passive income is that person managed all the activities of life by himself and does not beg in front of others to take loan and its a very great full and lucky moments.

As the earning of individuals increase so the inflation also increases therefore in this financial freedom if one successfully fulfil daily uses and save some amount then its better. I think that those who have greater income should help others who don't have any source of earning.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
When I can get financial freedom. So of course the first thing I do is try to make my family happy and also the people around me. And I also have aspirations to go on vacation to various countries that I haven't had the chance to visit. basically I am a person who likes exploring trying all the world tourism places. And apart from that, of course, I also want to keep investing and saving for my children in the future so that they won't experience difficulties in the economy. I also want to provide the best education for my children. I want to still have children who can see the equality between the bottom and the top. so that maybe I will not show my wealth too much to my children. and I will give wealth to my children when they are ready to receive it. that is when they already have a kind heart that can always respect others.
The bitcoin community had give us financial freedom by some earnings,we should thankful to the forum for our earning and money to our life support.If you are tourism based person,you should hold-all your holdings in crypto currency.Because crypto currency was essential for the future generation.The most of the celebrities had their savings in the crypto currency as compared to the other investments.Because making money is not easy one and saving in valuable is important one.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
If you ask me that question then I will say in my case every thing will be normal as my present life what I am doing if I got already financial freedom. Because I think financial freedom doesn't mean that I can do what ever want. But it is true that life will be much easier if we get financial freedom, like freedom from the custody of banks, then in many countries we will get rid of various restrictions of the government that interfere with our freedom.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Being financially free is the biggest expectation of each and every people around the world. When someone finds it, he/she will enjoy the life and the stress will come down. Most of the people's stress were due to the need for money and thinking on how to overcome the debts. Personally I want to follow my passion, but that will disturb my family as I can't financially support them. If I get strong financially I'll never think about money and I'll follow my passion. Maybe in the short run I won't be able to earn, but in the long run the same could be successful.

Investing is the right choice that could help in all situations. For this reason diversified investment will be preferred along with some schemes that are really helpful during the time of retirement.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
I guess no one has really thought about it so deeply,  being financially free  means you can afford anything that money can buy.  Assuming I found myself in such position, honestly I will take a break and really treat myself well because I deserve it and I can afford it now Grin
However, I will keep setting goals for me to achieve because just having money to spend day in day out without any goal can also be alot boring,  reason why someone like Elon Musk still works despite all the money he has.

Financial freedom doesn’t mean you can buy anything that you want but you are less dependent on your work or you are not imprisoned to cycle of financial loop of making salary while your salary is already allocated already to your bills and other fixed expenses that doesn’t give you any extra money for yourself.

I’m currently on financial freedom because I barely touch my salary just to each an expensive dinner because I have investment that generates extra profit while I don’t have much expenses for myself .
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
If that were to happen to me and become financially free and no need to anymore find myself working, it's best to find something that I would do that would help the world to be better.

Having something less to worry about will make it easier and have the essence to be more useful to anything because you can focus  to it 100%.

How about  you OP? What would you do?
Activity: 462
Merit: 472

I will have to go back to school to study another course that will make me contribute to my community. My community lacks some essential skills that will help increase the standard of living of people in my community.  I derive satisfaction when I help to alleviate the suffering of the people. I will also consider traveling to some countries to get new ideas that can be applied to my society. I believe that traveling is one of the major means of getting news ideas, so it will be my next point of call.

To enjoy myself, I will set up a youth football team and become an amateur coach. I have always loved soccer but I don't have the opportunity to play the game due to some circumstances. To relax, I will consider starting and sponsoring talented young football to achieve the dream of playing professional soccer.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
Sometimes it also means that you're free from debt since it is quite common for people to be in debt and even if they earn tons of money, it might end up just throwing in the debt bin/pit. Common occurrence when people tend to use loans to invest in stocks or even in crypto. Being financially free is like a true dream of everyone and that is entirely different from just being rich.

You could be rich, but full of debts. Financially free but you're already satisfied with the lifestyle you wanted even if not the same level as those owning Lambos. Cheesy

Surely Musk has plenty of untold stories that's why he's still working. Dunno but I do have the feeling that even those rich celebrities aren't happy with the money they have.
Pages:
Jump to: