Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do when you have Financial Freedom? - page 9. (Read 1410 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 594
I will make sure I pass down my wealth to the younger generation within my family, the upcoming generation will benefit from it and I will also help a lot of people too, I believe the importance of Bitcoin is also necessary for the upcoming generation, I imagine myself funding a big Bitcoin promotion in the future, it's been part of my plan since few years now and I hope I live to make this happen.
Well I hope you can soon realize your dream. If you want to pass on your wealth to your next generation like your children. then what you need is to prepare your children to have good financial knowledge so that what you inherit is not wasted. Because I witnessed many parents who left a lot of wealth to their children. but their children cannot maintain the wealth because they are not good at managing the wealth they get from the inheritance. so that by the second or third generation everything has been used up and not much is left.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Currently we find many people who are successful and have a lot of assets and we can say they are free from financial problems, but until now they continue to create new businesses to increase their investment assets and this will not stop until they are already unable because of health problems, and if I feel free from financial problems then I will invest some of the assets I have to buy some bitcoin As well as altcoin potential because Bitcoin assets have a very good future and this is indeed very convincing.
That won't really stop as they've got a well made system that will make them earn more money.

And by being wealthy, I do get now why those rich folks have became an philanthropists. That's because they've got everything in life and they're contented with their way of living and now, they want to give back to the others.

Everyone has their own way of giving back to the people, through giving jobs, giving money but this ain't good in long term, doing charity works and many others.

I guess that I'll be following that step of theirs if ever I have this type of financial freedom.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172
Privacy Servers. Since 2009.
Economic discussions related to inflation, recession, food crisis, labor crisis, agricultural crisis, war crisis are enough to make our heads hot and we need a little relaxation in this discussion.

so let me bring this discussion a little to one thing that will be fun to discuss and talk about. That is about Financial Freedom.

Well I'm not going to ask whether you already have financial freedom or not. But I'm here to bring our minds to try to imagine ourselves when one day we succeed in achieving Financial Freedom.

Consider yourself already have financial freedom at this time. That is, you already have passive income that continues to flow into your account and into your wallet without the hassle of managing your business. because your business and all your companies are managed by someone you trust to manage it. So you just need to sit back or take a vacation every day while enjoying the flow of money that continues to enter your pocket.

Now my question in such a situation is when you already have financial freedom. then what are you going to do to enjoy your life and enjoy that financial freedom?

---------------
Edited:
I haven't been active in the forums in a few days and was quite surprised that a thread I had created had 6 pages to load. i love to see this thread grow. and I'm glad everyone started pouring out their thoughts regarding their desires when they achieve financial freedom.

Sometimes we have to think about the beauty that we can feel when we one day get the welfare of life, such as having financial freedom. And actually by recalling what we will do in the future when we become successful, it will actually stimulate our spirits and minds to become more active and more enthusiastic to be able to reach our goals more quickly. and this is actually the point of this thread.

Remembering the ultimate goal can trigger a strong desire within us which can make our productivity increase as well.

I'm not sure what I will be doing (probably Lambos, hookers and blow) but I can tell you that you wouldn't want to miscalculate your earnings you'll need for a complete financial freedom for life. Because otherwise you'll have to return to your 9 to 5 or managing your business at some point. You also need to be very cautious with leaving your company in somebody's else hands. There are lots of horror stories of managers (even friends and family) stealing from owners and ruining their business eventually.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
When I can get financial freedom. So of course the first thing I do is try to make my family happy and also the people around me. And I also have aspirations to go on vacation to various countries that I haven't had the chance to visit. basically I am a person who likes exploring trying all the world tourism places. And apart from that, of course, I also want to keep investing and saving for my children in the future so that they won't experience difficulties in the economy. I also want to provide the best education for my children. I want to still have children who can see the equality between the bottom and the top. so that maybe I will not show my wealth too much to my children. and I will give wealth to my children when they are ready to receive it. that is when they already have a kind heart that can always respect others.
Wow, you really are so clear about everything you want to do in your life ahead, even about what you should teach your children about moral values and the value of money and wealth and to respect those who might not have it, I really like your thoughts and I wish that you get what you need in your life and that your family gets to witness what you have dreamt for them, I really like people who have good and clear intentions like you.

I actually also share similar views with you, I wish to have enough money to provide the best for my family and fulfill all their needs and wishes, and I also love traveling, I want to travel the world with my life partner and enjoy my life before it ends because we never know when is the end.
While the topics that you mentioned in the OP are sad, they are a reality.

What is sadder that while this thread might bring people joy by essentially dreaming, the reality is that they will never be financially free and the topics discussed here are more likely to oppress and negatively effect them. If they are lucky, smart, or fortunate, maybe this won't be the case...but for the majority it will be.

Sorry to poop on the party but it needed to be said Roll Eyes

If I was financially free, I'd just relax and enjoy the fact that something that is a worry for 99℅+ of the world, is not a worry for me. That would be nice.
Sometimes to achieve success can start from just a dream and imagination that we make as motivation and inspiration and innovation to work harder to achieve what we dream of.

Well, this is just a refreshing thread where we are free to express ourselves to get rid of the burden of stress on our heads and while remembering our goals in our financial life in the future.

and yeah you do well when you someday have financial freedom. that is, you will choose to relax and enjoy that fact.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If i have a financial freedom i would consider taking courses to further enhance my knowledge and develop new skills. This could enrich my life but also increase my earning potential. With financial freedom i would consider travelling and explore the countries that is in my bucket list. Of course i would also share some of my extra money to less fortunate people to give back and pay forward the blessings that i had received. I would start also my own business when i have financial freedom to be able diversify what i have. Finally i would enjoy the simple things in life and spend it with my loved ones and give time to myself.
Activity: 714
Merit: 296
Cashback 15%
I will make sure I pass down my wealth to the younger generation within my family, the upcoming generation will benefit from it and I will also help a lot of people too, I believe the importance of Bitcoin is also necessary for the upcoming generation, I imagine myself funding a big Bitcoin promotion in the future, it's been part of my plan since few years now and I hope I live to make this happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 20
Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Times changes price goes up and salaries are not enough to manage these prices. I have saw many individuals some are jobless and even having degrees they are just running for job because in this era population are increasing but jobs are limited.

If online business was not originated then I think the percentage of poor people will be more than wealthy one. I know that most of individuals are not able to maintain their life expenses and they worked hard to feed their children so it will be easy if they start to do dual jobs.

There is no limitation in online jobs so if you don't have any government job the start some private ones and then at a same time online job will help you to save some money for future which will aid in completing your responsibility during inflation.

I agree and it makes a lot of sense to do. I think at least for the lower middle class, the average monthly fee is issued if I confirm with my country's currency to dollars, it is approximately $ 466 and the salary varies greatly depending on rank and position. Yes. You have to look for more and try even though one of them is online work. Anything as long as it helps and supports the lack of fixed costs as I stated above.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
While the topics that you mentioned in the OP are sad, they are a reality.

What is sadder that while this thread might bring people joy by essentially dreaming, the reality is that they will never be financially free and the topics discussed here are more likely to oppress and negatively effect them. If they are lucky, smart, or fortunate, maybe this won't be the case...but for the majority it will be.

Sorry to poop on the party but it needed to be said Roll Eyes

If I was financially free, I'd just relax and enjoy the fact that something that is a worry for 99℅+ of the world, is not a worry for me. That would be nice.
I haven't been active in the forums in a few days and was quite surprised that a thread I had created had 6 pages to load. i love to see this thread grow. and I'm glad everyone started pouring out their thoughts regarding their desires when they achieve financial freedom.

Sometimes we have to think about the beauty that we can feel when we one day get the welfare of life, such as having financial freedom. And actually by recalling what we will do in the future when we become successful, it will actually stimulate our spirits and minds to become more active and more enthusiastic to be able to reach our goals more quickly. and this is actually the point of this thread.

Remembering the ultimate goal can trigger a strong desire within us which can make our productivity increase as well.

--------------

Wow... It seems intriguing to indulge in some daydreaming for a moment.  Smiley

Now my question in such a situation is when you already have financial freedom. then what are you going to do to enjoy your life and enjoy that financial freedom?
Help the economic well-being of others. I prefer to share happiness with others once I am no longer concerned about money.

Indeed, it is true that we can help others without waiting for financial freedom to arrive. However, I still believe that money is the easiest way to aid others. As a lazy person, I prefer to accomplish things in a simple manner. And that is my simplest approach.

I also dislike simply giving money to others. Instead of handing them fish, I would rather provide them with a fishing rod. In other words, I prefer to offer them the means to survive, and the tangible proof of that is my attainment of financial freedom.

I think your desire to help others is truly commendable. Because after I saw several pages of all the replies in this thread, it turns out that there are still many kind-hearted people who care for others and you are one of them.

And your strategy in sharing is also good. because you prefer to give other people the opportunity to develop rather than feed them directly.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Most people with very large responsibilities have families, talk about accommodation, then talk about feeding and other warfare, managing a large family is not encouraged currently, the expenses will be too high, and these days there are only a few jobs that pay well and even at that, your earning can hardly keep up with the responsibility, even with multiple jobs they are just there as well, talk about the bills, again, once you can hustle and have a job can at least pay the bills, and at the same time help you manage your responsibility well, and also have access to loans for support also in case of an emergency. and inflation is becoming a global issue and everything is becoming expensive. sometimes I wonder if what we consumed is not produced on this planet since the prices of things are going up.

Times changes price goes up and salaries are not enough to manage these prices. I have saw many individuals some are jobless and even having degrees they are just running for job because in this era population are increasing but jobs are limited.

If online business was not originated then I think the percentage of poor people will be more than wealthy one. I know that most of individuals are not able to maintain their life expenses and they worked hard to feed their children so it will be easy if they start to do dual jobs.

There is no limitation in online jobs so if you don't have any government job the start some private ones and then at a same time online job will help you to save some money for future which will aid in completing your responsibility during inflation.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Financial freedom is a very wide term and what I would do would depend on how much income do I actually have? If I am not satisfied with the income I would probably invest more and work on expanding my business until I can actually retire into doing nothing. It would make the journey even longer but I would push it higher as much as I could.

If it means already having enough money to spend on anything then I would enjoy the extra time I have with my family and friends as well as helping them go the same way to financial freedom. Besides that, I would spend money and time on my hobbies (which I currently have quite a few, without that much money) - and one of the main ones would be traveling around the world, seeing some beautiful places and trying something new everyday. That would be paradise, not neglecting yourself and your loved ones because you have work to do and places to be.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 357
Define financial freedom. Smiley
It’s nothing. You never get satisfied with the finance at your hands because it is always less for you. You will never have a level where you can earn enough money so that you would be happy ever after. There is one catch, this does not apply to those who are millionaires and above with continuous income from couple of businesses or may be more. That’s another level of plateau which doesn’t apply here. Assuming we are talking normal people like me who is yet to earn my first million or even less. Lolz. Guy like me would reach those levels only after 3-4 decades of time and would realise I just need peace and not the money. That’s my thought on it.
Yes, even if a person owns billions of dollars, his desire for money does not decrease. and yet she doesn't consider her financial freedom. But if I get financial freedom and a passive income system that is guaranteed to last till I die, I will rest assured and praise my Lord and live in obedience to Him. And I will not be occupied with any investment or any other kind of thought.  In that case I will not have financial worries.  I will be a happy man he he
I think it's true that no matter how much money a person earns per month, he wants to earn more money than he can. If you want to invest in a fixed income business, there are many types of money making business you can choose from.  But I think that if a person is worried financially, then there is no unhappy person than him. And if the financial situation is good, then he feels like a happy person to himself.
Financial freedom is a man's nightmare because no one in this world has final freedom. And Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, but he also does not have financial freedom. Because the more income he has, the more tax problems he has and the more thoughts he has. So if one gets financial freedom he will be a really happy person but it is foolish to expect freedom because no one gets it. It remains only in imagination
I'll disagree with this because billionaires usually pay less taxes or even don't pay taxes at all and what they are doing is fully legal because there is hole in the tax code. I studied it before were billionares and other millionaires are paying taxes called capital gains taxes which has a maximum rate of 20% while a normal job and normal workers are paying taxes which is called income tax with a maximum rate of 37%. It is a bit funny wen you said that Elon is te riches man but he doesn't have financial freedom? how come? that guy recently bought the Twitter by $44 billion, how come he is not financially free?

Financial Freedom is subjective because it is backed by our own desire, I'm now on the road of becoming financially independent and free and I think once I achieved it. There will be only a minimal changed like outfit, lifestyle and foods. My current habit is now good so for sure that I'll continue it even though I already achieved financial freedom. I also think that I'll build a charity, animal shelter and other things that can give back to my community and to people that are in need.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
Economic discussions related to inflation, recession, food crisis, labor crisis, agricultural crisis, war crisis are enough to make our heads hot and we need a little relaxation in this discussion.

so let me bring this discussion a little to one thing that will be fun to discuss and talk about. That is about Financial Freedom.

Well I'm not going to ask whether you already have financial freedom or not. But I'm here to bring our minds to try to imagine ourselves when one day we succeed in achieving Financial Freedom.

Consider yourself already have financial freedom at this time. That is, you already have passive income that continues to flow into your account and into your wallet without the hassle of managing your business. because your business and all your companies are managed by someone you trust to manage it. So you just need to sit back or take a vacation every day while enjoying the flow of money that continues to enter your pocket.

It's going to take a long time, so it'll probably just allow for a sooner than normal retirement and I guess that's all a regular wage earner can aim towards. It has been a big help learning a lot about finance and seeing how the stock market can work in your favor over the long run, with enough patience and being aware of the risks involved, so you don't crumble at the wrong time which can cause you to compound losses. I'd be quite happy to go exploring quite often, checking out lots of different camping destinations as there is a lot of beauty out in nature. Keeping your home maintained and paying it off would be critical to achieve real freedom. Maybe working on the garden and just being happy to meet friends.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Currently we find many people who are successful and have a lot of assets and we can say they are free from financial problems, but until now they continue to create new businesses to increase their investment assets and this will not stop until they are already unable because of health problems, and if I feel free from financial problems then I will invest some of the assets I have to buy some bitcoin As well as altcoin potential because Bitcoin assets have a very good future and this is indeed very convincing.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
Define financial freedom. Smiley
It’s nothing. You never get satisfied with the finance at your hands because it is always less for you. You will never have a level where you can earn enough money so that you would be happy ever after. There is one catch, this does not apply to those who are millionaires and above with continuous income from couple of businesses or may be more. That’s another level of plateau which doesn’t apply here. Assuming we are talking normal people like me who is yet to earn my first million or even less. Lolz. Guy like me would reach those levels only after 3-4 decades of time and would realise I just need peace and not the money. That’s my thought on it.
Yes, even if a person owns billions of dollars, his desire for money does not decrease. and yet she doesn't consider her financial freedom. But if I get financial freedom and a passive income system that is guaranteed to last till I die, I will rest assured and praise my Lord and live in obedience to Him. And I will not be occupied with any investment or any other kind of thought.  In that case I will not have financial worries.  I will be a happy man he he
I think it's true that no matter how much money a person earns per month, he wants to earn more money than he can. If you want to invest in a fixed income business, there are many types of money making business you can choose from.  But I think that if a person is worried financially, then there is no unhappy person than him. And if the financial situation is good, then he feels like a happy person to himself.
Financial freedom is a man's nightmare because no one in this world has final freedom. And Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, but he also does not have financial freedom. Because the more income he has, the more tax problems he has and the more thoughts he has. So if one gets financial freedom he will be a really happy person but it is foolish to expect freedom because no one gets it. It remains only in imagination
Activity: 928
Merit: 101
(...)Now my question in such a situation is when you already have financial freedom. then what are you going to do to enjoy your life and enjoy that financial freedom?
I want and will try to earn money to help people create new values ​​together in life, I don't think giving money but using my money to create new jobs or share knowledge wake up to many people so that everyone can be more proactive and try harder. We all want to have a better life, and I always think about the life energy that comes to us when we think about it more, financial freedom for me may not have to be so rich but I know that the more money people have, the more responsibilities they will receive in society, not just thinking about enjoyment.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Financial Freedom is someone's dream to achieve in this world because it has benefits you can rest and having no stress at all hence it will not affect anymore the daily lives. It is a happy life to have a freedom with financial aspects and I believe that it can be achieved thru hardwork, taking risk and investing on crypto of course Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 689
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
The first thing that comes to mind is the opportunity to leave work and lead a carefree lifestyle. But the truth is that all billionaires continue to work hard, multiplying their capital. And this is not a simple desire to increase your capital, but a desire to continue to improve your business, which obviously brings satisfaction from the work done.
In other words that after having financial freedom is at a certain point a person cannot leave his work, usually this depends on their own age, if he still has the ability to be productive and increase his wealth, they will always continue to do his work even though some heavy work is reduced.

This is also related to someone who has financial freedom also wants to continue to maintain it, because if only standing on an existing business, it will definitely be disrupted with the times, of course it is for a billionaire not wanting to lose it, unless he is old and not Can do a lot to maintain its position, usually tend to be silent in a quiet area, and only receive money from assets that have fassive income.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
We will never be able to achieve financial freedom if the goal of achieving this is just to make our lives relaxed and luxurious, that's the wrong mindset and no matter how big the passive income we get, but using it for that later it won't be enough because usually people will always increase the level of enjoyment they want to achieve so that it will only damage the finances they get.
You can see people who have unlimited money keep working and investing so that their money continues to grow and provide benefits, so if you want to get financial freedom you have to keep investing so that your passive income continues to grow and inflation won't beat our income, so I will not stop investing in a variety of forms but certainly not only focus on relaxing and luxurious life while doing social activities.
Pages:
Jump to: