Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be better - page 5. (Read 989 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course...
In my opinion, you can combine both, ETH and BTC are both profitable coins if kept in the long term. You can convert ETH to short term trading. Having two coin has the strength and influence on the market. This is certainly a guarantee of profitability and safety in the trade.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
April 19, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
According to my opinion, two coins i-e are bitcoin and ethereum are the strong coins where you can make high salary and pack of cash. Moreover, on the off chance that you have a considerable measure of cash you should bitcoin and afterward hold it for quite a while so that later on you can increase high pay. However, in the event that you don't have enough cash you should purchase ethereum. Ultimately, them two are great in long haul speculation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 12:02:30 PM
Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot

i dont think so. if they really sell their coins, they will regret later because i believe crypto price in the market still can increased more than now.
if you buy more now, i am sure that your coin still can multiplying at the end of the year.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 10:34:31 AM
Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot
it depends on you if you feel confident and believe in what you will invest choose both also good can also be profitable for investment
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
Both,holding and selling.Hoding for the future and selling for the convenient of my family and to be able support my daily needs.We betrer to buy for the linger ir highes profit.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
April 19, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin than eth because i think it is better. When the bitcoin up it is easy to convert into a fiat while in eth you should convert into bitcoin before converting into fiat.
Actually, bitcoin and ethereum are the solid coins where you can make high income and bunch of money. Furthermore, if you have a lot of money you must bitcoin and then hold it for a long time so that in the future you can gain high income. Yet, if you do not have enough money you should buy ethereum. Lastly, both of them are good in long term investment.
Activity: 93
April 19, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
Buy both if you are planning to hold it for the future so that you can really earn big profits and these two cryptocurrencies is the most stable in the market so in the future it is still there and the value of this currency will keep rising.
Activity: 200
April 14, 2018, 01:14:03 PM
I think Bitcoin and ETH are both good long term. But Bettakayana is good for me because of ETH, Bitcoin prices are much higher than ETH and it's a profit to make Bitcoin long term. So I think it's best to make Bitcoin from ETH.
Activity: 81
April 14, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
This is the time. A price dip is always the time to buy more coins and get in on the market. Don't limit yourself, buy bitcoins, ethereum and any other coin you think will do good.
Activity: 140
April 14, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

Altcoins have recently grown well. Usually the growth follows a correction, I would wait a little and buy ETH for 400. I think there will be a slight drop before the new growth, the main thing is not to miss the moment! Although I may be wrong.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
Its better to trust the cryptocurrency for the rest of your life. Make your life more confortable and live like your young. Both are good to buy because this two are on the top of all the currency and they are both widely used by both traders and investors. This matter should be decided with the users,holders and even the enthusiast alone, he should make the necessary study, research and analysis of the market of bitcoin trading, besides it is his own that should be protected by himself, to safeguard whatever he has because eventually whatever happens to his bitcoin he alone will be affected of its result.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
April 14, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Actually who are selling at the point of 6000$ there are actually panic seller.Now market are starting to move on bullish.Its still has a time to buy both bitcoin and eth. you will get profited for sure.Bitcoin and etherurum always right choice to trade.I think you can buy both.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
MoonDeFi
April 14, 2018, 11:48:54 AM
when the two coins are in a cheap price you better buy both coins, you will get enough profit when the coit will go up and it will be a good choice for you, because the coin is a good enough to buy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 11:48:46 AM
I think both are excellent cryptocurrencies. But if we want to quickly gain profit and get more profit, then we better take steps to buy bitcoin. Because I think the percentage of bitcoin gain with ethereum in my opinion is more bitcoin. But ethereum has a lower risk level of loss in my opinion. If we are new to the world of commerce, I suggest it is better to buy ethereum.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
April 14, 2018, 11:42:03 AM
its up to you, if you prefer for longterm and if you have a lot of catipal try to buy both btc and eth because that two cryptocurrency is the most popular and have alot of investors, and always remember buy what you can affod to lose.
Activity: 714
April 14, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

Both are good to buy because this two are on the top of all the currency and they are both widely used by both traders and investors. Most altcoins are paired with either ETH or BTC. So, both of them has a high market demand.
Yes both are good to buy and holding, always remember invest only on the amount that you can afford. When we invest their is risks when you take risks their is a good rewards a profit will have.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
April 14, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

Both are good to buy because this two are on the top of all the currency and they are both widely used by both traders and investors. Most altcoins are paired with either ETH or BTC. So, both of them has a high market demand.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 14, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
Purchase at 6k as much as possible and hold as long as possible.
Bitcoin for long term investment and it's proven PROFITABLE !

For me,  I just focus on bitcoin and purchase small amount of ETH,BTG,and BCH
Activity: 714
April 14, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
In investing, you always need to allocate risks. The available capital for which you want cryptocurrencies should be distributed between bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are unambiguously market leaders, but Ethereum as to me is a more technically perfect coin that can give a huge profit.
Activity: 222
April 13, 2018, 03:50:36 AM
It mostly depends on how much money you have and your patience. Ethereum price wasn't increasing as fast as Bitcoin but it was also profitable. If you don't have much money then buy only Bitcoin, if you have more many you can try to buy some popular altcoins. Some people will recommend you buying really cheap altcoins but don't listen to them, not every cheap altcoins becomes more expensive in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: