Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be better - page 9. (Read 989 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
more is to buy bitcoin in the appeal of other altcoins because of bitcoin many investors who enter so no need to be in doubt for the trade, for eth or other altcoins more in grasp only.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 01:23:50 PM
Right now best thing to do is to hoard as many as you can on Bitcoins. You can just trade it to other cryptocurrencies if you see that the market is going down or is very uncomfortable to you. Just monitor the price and do a counter act for you to not lose profit. Never sell too often because the price is flexible and can go up or down at any time you have to be careful nowadays because the state of Bitcoin is very critical.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 04, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
I believe that trading is not my cup of tea as it requires a high amount of time and flexibility which is not possible for me at this stage so I consider myself as a long-term investor as I can give time as per the convenience. Now, when I think about the long-term picture, I am optimistic about both the coins and I am bullish when it comes to investment point of view. I am expecting Bitcoin to grow in the fund transfer industry and ETH in automation/Industry 4.0 sector.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 01:16:40 AM
I would suggest to buy both BTC and ETH coins if you are planning to buy these coins because in my assumption, ETH and BTC were now
doing great. This will potentially give substantial profit in the coming weeks to come. Though the price value is now a bit higher than before, it would still be great to buy btc and eth due to the up trend that may spike soon.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 12:59:41 AM
depends on your budget, if you have more money you can go for btc otherwise eth is still a good buy
both have different values so if you buy something make sure you know everything you buy, so you can know the future plans and make a profit. so that your purchase is not in vain and succeeds in the future. buying bitcoin is the right step.
Activity: 476
April 04, 2018, 12:56:53 AM
Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot
For me I would buy both bitcoins and Ethereum, save and hold it for a long time. Both coins are now in a very low price and it is best to buy for and hold for a long time. I believe its price will rise at the top of the mountain. That will happen most of the time, yeah bitcoin for now is like a sleeping giant but when move up nobody could stop it.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
April 04, 2018, 12:38:39 AM
Yeah now is when a lot of traders are probably selling after purchasing around 6k. this time buy more Btc or ETH ? Or Both ? To trade with of course... thanks a lot

I would prefer to buy BTC, because this is definitely very tempting, for ETH if you've bought it better for HOLD only, do not be sold.
afraid if BTC back up, then the price of ETH will be much more going down than the current price
Activity: 242
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 04, 2018, 12:17:30 AM
depends on your budget, if you have more money you can go for btc otherwise eth is still a good buy

yes I agree with you depending on the funds we have to buy how much if its member is much better buy BTC because it is more secure than altcoin and if your money still there can also try to buy ETH because ETH is the second coin popular in cryptocurrency after bitcoin. and already widely used in ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:22:24 PM
it's up to you if we see until now the highest bitcoin price among other coins if that as a consideration but back again to your beliefs and beliefs what will you invest future
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 11:21:24 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both great coins. If you are planning to hold it for long term, whatever you choose you will not go wrong with that decision but if you have extra budget then why  choose one purchase both.

For short term trading I personally will buy Ethereum right now, the price is still near the support level. Bitcoin is currently at $7,295 and in my chart the support level is in $6,300 - $6,500 area.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 03, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
I'm not sure right now, the market is on green page right now but i'm not sure it will stay like this. I think we will the market down again until the next month. In my opinion the market will recovery when we reach 2nd quarter in this year. So if you want to buy BTC or ETH right now, you can buy it but i prefer to play safe by watch the market first.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
April 03, 2018, 11:13:08 PM
for no regreting you should by this both,sometimes when bitcoin is droping the ethereum is not and its also hanppen in vise versa,but sometimes too the ethereum price was follow the price of bitcoin like what happened before when the bitocoin price was getting down all altcoins too was following the low price, so be kind of traders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 03, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
If you have big capital. I think it's better to buy both. but if your capital is only small. will buy more ethereum because now the price is still cheap. you can buy and hold it, until the price goes up high. but you also need to trade. then do trade with a relaxed, no emotion.
Activity: 585
April 03, 2018, 10:38:28 PM
I think you should buy both would be better. Buy both ETH and BTC. As both currencies are very strong in the market today. You will earn very high profits. If there is a problem, you will offset the price of copper with the other. The rotation of the market will attract your investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 09:09:19 PM
I think you should buy BTC because bitcoin is a very good virtual money other than that currently bitcoin price is still decreasing, it would be better if you buy btc first then just sell...
April 03, 2018, 07:59:58 PM
Exactly because Bitcoin is a long term investment and this idea is great because you'll get maximum profit in a long span of time having Bitcoin has a lot of advantages and a lot of help to boost your financial worth or net worth. Once Bitcoin reached a certain amount of valuw you should sell it right away and buy when price drops again.
Activity: 560
April 03, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
I think bitcoin is still rising, so now is not the time to sell. but now is the time to buy more bitcoins. because the bitcoin is still below $ 8000.
and I think a good time to sell is at a point of $ 15000.
Good to buy bitcoin than selling, for me I will sell once it reach more than 20k$. I am into long term investment also good to buy bitcoin while it's affordable then hold it. Anyway, it depends on a person if he's still have funds to buy bitcoin,
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
For me, bitcoin is better because, bitcoin it is good for me and helps me to everyone wants and needs. Better doing bitcoin until the value of bitcoin is down and if the value of bitcoin is rise again it is good for you doing this opportunity. Bitcoin it is easy work and opportunity to earn lot of money but we need time and patience to get a high value of price in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
April 03, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
I think bitcoin is still rising, so now is not the time to sell. but now is the time to buy more bitcoins. because the bitcoin is still below $ 8000.
and I think a good time to sell is at a point of $ 15000.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

Better to invest as soon as possible.  Take advantage of bitcoin whenever the value is down. So that you can buy a cheaper price of it.   Then wait for it after couple of years for it to earn.  It takes time.  Just sit and relax while earning without sweat. 
Pages:
Jump to: