Pages:
Author

Topic: What would happen if Bitcoin became a legal currency? - page 8. (Read 33670 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Let's say bitcoin had truly overcome its current obstacles and had been well-recognized among public, the price would of course soar high to a point which it stabilize as the market cap has been pretty much distributed evenly and the price movement wouldn't that big anymore, similar like USD where the price could just tank much stronger than it was today. But as bitcoin is unlike fiats that could be produced from air, the limited supply would encourage some hidden big players to chip them off slowly for their own advantages, and the almost guaranteed fact is other alt coins would follow as well which further heat up this market again.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Everyone would like the bitcoin is accepted in all online and real stores and, as as mentioned in the title, what would happen if Bitcoin became a legal currency?
Bitcoin legislation is a very big goal of bitcoin and it will surely be reached by in in coming years as bitcoin is tremendously increasing day by day and more and more people are getting into bitcoin and investing in it. If bitcoin becomes legal currency around the world this will be a vast change knowledgeable people will get high profit and investor will also earn more.

Their will be more job opportunities due to bitcoin flow and unemployment will be solved due to this and this will also increase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Everyone would like the bitcoin is accepted in all online and real stores and, as as mentioned in the title, what would happen if Bitcoin became a legal currency?
If the bitcoin became a legal currency it will become popular because bitcoin is a intangible money than the currency we have in this day. And if you are going to buy a in online shop you can use bitcoin to pay in online shop because it's already legal and it's more useful because in today's generation we are already in high technology world that's why I think sooner or later bitcoin will become a legal currency.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100

if bitcoin becomes a legal means of payment it will make the bitcoin price very expensive.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

if bitcoin becomes a legal digital money and is formalized by the government then bitcoin will be very expensive and increasingly rare because everyone wants to have bitcoin.

I do not think that it will become very expensive as it is or will be used by all over the world.  It would be of the same rate all over the world and that maybe help people to atleast alleviate their lives.  It would help the poor one to afford things which they cannot afford before since the price or value of bitcoin would be fair or equal to each and every country.  But that would be a daydreaming for us because there are other countries who are not in favor of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I think everyone will be crammed into buying bitcoins. everyone will use bitcoin to buy everything. bitcoin prices will also rise if bitcoin is legalized because people's need to buy bitcoin will increase.

It will rise for a while for sure, the time that everyone run on the BTC but then I guess it would stabilize and becomes like every other currencies.
Activity: 420

if bitcoin becomes a legal digital money and is formalized by the government then bitcoin will be very expensive and increasingly rare because everyone wants to have bitcoin.
Activity: 420
I don’t know if it’s a good thing if the bitcoin was accepted in the world as a currency, because currency need stability and there is so much speculation on the btc. Imagine you buy something for 10000 satoshi and the next day, the bitcoin increase of 10% ! and the next day collapse of 20% etc.  The shopkeepers would go crazy, you become crasy too, because that’s mean the  wages, the bill, the bread you buy would vary too much. The governments want to control the inflation. And you can’t control the btc unless all the governments buy 70% of btc ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
currently bitcoin is a legal currency sing it has a corresponding dollar value. the difference only that bitcoin is a virtual currency and currency and has no physical coin circulating in any country it only exist online but has a value which you can you to purchase anything thru online
What would happen if at last it becomes a legal currency? As much as I think that will not ever happen, I will still give an answer to it, and this is it– if Bitcoin happens to be declared legal everywhere, it won’t nothing, it will still be the same Bitcoin we know today, people who doesn’t have interest still won’t develop interest in it. Though it will attract more people, and worst, more of the government’s attention and they will seek control over it (not likely possible, cause its decentralized) but they will find a way…. They will try to regulate and follow up with every transactions that goes in and out of every country (each government will have to control the share that comes into its country.

Fees are likely to increase to favor the government and other third parties. Lots of things will change, making a transaction to a different country will a huge fee just like in bank. As I said before, lots and lots of things will change. That’s what I have to say, it’s left for you guys to judge.
Activity: 280
It will bring another job opportunity for many broker and investors to increase new level of investment, bring about creativity and innovation to all
Yes this is true there will be more jobs opportunity to people since many will surely build there own businesses out of bitcoin/cryptocurrency ! we could also expect that the price will increase as bitcoin become a legal currency on a certain country,
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Tax law firms will start completely new business units dedicated on how to properly account for collecting tax per country.
Activity: 60
It will bring another job opportunity for many broker and investors to increase new level of investment, bring about creativity and innovation to all
Activity: 308
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
In my own personal opinion, if bitcoin is accepted by the government and bitcoin can be used as payment in all online stores and real stores, maybe bitcoin users might increase because bitcoin is already legal and they cannot consider bitcoin scam anymore.
Bitcoin has practically changed the world by wiping out the joblessness on the planet and now a huge number of individuals utilize bitcoins for various reasons for existing that is the reason it appears that soon Bitcoin will be the legitimate currency of numerous nations and afterward the world will totally change and afterward nobody will carry on with an existence of neediness.
Activity: 130
I think if the bitcoin going to legal currency maybe it is OK for that or in near in future
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
If bitcoin become legalized all over the world, think about this. We will buy products or services through decimals, "I'll buy clothes that's worth point zero zero one bitcoin". And if that happens, all of us will be rich that has some bitcoin before this happens. The demand will be vastly increasing that will make it's price very expensive. There will be no more robbers except those hackers and phishers but still this is now a cashless society.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I think everyone will be crammed into buying bitcoins. everyone will use bitcoin to buy everything. bitcoin prices will also rise if bitcoin is legalized because people's need to buy bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
In my own personal opinion, if bitcoin is accepted by the government and bitcoin can be used as payment in all online stores and real stores, maybe bitcoin users might increase because bitcoin is already legal and they cannot consider bitcoin scam anymore.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
If bitcoin become a legal currency then it will make a huge difference in the price compare now and in the future, the price of bitcoin is still low because the demand is not fully maximized since there is not a lot of legalization for bitcoin but if bitcoin will become a complete legal currency then it will make a huge move for the price of bitcoin price.
Activity: 112
I think the value will rise even more. Not unless they can figure out a way to actually regulate it from bottom up of the block chain technology, the price will continue to rise especially if it is made legal. But who knows what people are capable of.
Activity: 429
Chances are high that it will be used by most of the people and the demand that it is having from the market will be higher that will positively affect its value on the market and would probably be more expensive. And since the deamand will be high, there's also a probability that it will be less volatile thaf will make it a better currency than it is at this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: