Pages:
Author

Topic: What would happen if there will be too much Altcoins circulating the internet? - page 3. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What will happen? Nothing will happen in any case, in order to use cryptocurrencies or tokens, it will be necessary to use masses of cryptocurrencies, such as ETH or BTS or others, I think that in general, tokenization of everything is just beginning.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I think it is always an un realistic and non serious statement when someone says that this altcoin will grow same like bitcoin, to be honest that is simply out of context, each coin and project is unique and comes with its own benefits and problems so also has its own value, i do want more quality coins to vome up and their should be some regulatory firm that can filter real projects and their coins and abandom low quality coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I imagine if there is a lot of altcoins, there will be altcoins that will not survive and eventually lost. Will altcoins that survive has the capacity to raise its value as high as bitcoin?
That is what we are already seeing, there are so many altcoins in the market that people are confused about in which of those coins to invest, some people are willing to take the risk and invest in a coin blindly but there are also many people that have decided that since they cannot distinguish between a good coin and a scam coin then they are not going to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think that very much very much to disappear only by the fact that no one in the bottom will invest because it is impossible to know about all and they will die. I think that we do not need a lot of coins. You need a few but reliable and strong in which you can trust and invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I imagine if there is a lot of altcoins, there will be altcoins that will not survive and eventually lost. Will altcoins that survive has the capacity to raise its value as high as bitcoin?

There is no problem if there is a lot of altcoins that exist. And there will be no problem if a lot of them are not good. We only have to focus on coins that have a good project development behind it and invest in it. And yes, there is a possibility that some altcoins may reach bitcoin's price or even surpass bitcoin's price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
Definitely there are too many altcoins and they cannot all possibly hope to survive. So what will happen to them? First of all, let's not forget that some of the coins are already dead. Check this website:

https://deadcoins.com/

To date, they list some 929 coins, which are either dead, have been found to be scam, or someone hacked them. I'm afraid many more will be listed there in the years to come.

There is also a significant number of alts that will die a long and slow death. Their value will gradually diminish, and eventually no one will care about them and they will cease to exist.

The ones that survive will never reach the bitcoin value, though. They may compete for a fraction of market cap, but IMO, BTC is the supreme number one for many many decades.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: