Pages:
Author

Topic: What would make you invest in today's running ICOs? - page 8. (Read 1767 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
With so many daily ICOs launching, some people might be confused as to where they should invest.

What would make you invest in today's running ICOs?

Is it the Whitepaper?
Is it the Website design?
Is it the Project Team?
Is it the Product?

Is out of question the whitepaper, and the tream.
Trade.io is a good example of a good ICO
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
With so many daily ICOs launching, some people might be confused as to where they should invest.

Is it the Whitepaper?
Is it the Project Team?
Is it the Product?

The one who caught my eye is Propthereum.io. They are an upcoming asset backed coin. If you are interested in investing in ICOs, i suggest you check them out. They are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Definitely worth checking!

That wasn't my question, was it? Smiley

That made me lol.

For me the most important is the team and the product. First and foremost I value the idea to create something unique, an emerging technology that the world will need (think SONM) in years to come. Any great idea can be just a dream if the team is not skilled enough to deliver.

The whitepaper can be full of crap, and a good website doesn't trick anyone.

That being said, a lot of ICO's, like a lot of non crypto startups, will fail. There isn't much you can do about it, but the gains can be good. So, will you risk it for the biscuit?
Activity: 1250
Education-Ecosystem

Is it the Whitepaper?
Is it the Project Team?
Is it the Product?

The one who caught my eye is Propthereum.io. They are an upcoming asset backed coin. If you are interested in investing in ICOs, i suggest you check them out. They are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Definitely worth checking!

That wasn't my question, was it? Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Is it the Whitepaper?
Is it the Project Team?
Is it the Product?

Activity: 1250
Education-Ecosystem

Is it the Whitepaper?
Is it the Project Team?
Is it the Product?
Pages:
Jump to: