Pages:
Author

Topic: What would make you join a new community as well as here? - page 2. (Read 269 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
It will vary on each person but im pretty sure that majority would much prefer on to those places on where they can make money.Its one of the most important aspect which you should consider
and the rest is on that community and social aspect.Its the reality so its not a surprising thing.

Agree! We know this is the official forum, where we can find all services. From service providers, service buyers, we operate here for the common purpose of profit. In particular, this is the place to promote many new projects and websites to users, some people make money from it. In addition, we can seek help, whatever we need, just an article to ask about it.

So, with your new forum, create a forum where people can benefit from it, most specifically, it's money. But you know that a new forum should have new advantages that this forum does not have.
Activity: 137
Merit: 6
Thanks for a valuable reply and insight that reinforces what I was thinking regarding people needing to be able to make money.  I've seen that in many communities the ability for people to make a wage or even just to be able to sell their services in a smaller way is very important.

Can I follow with another question: Do you think that a token can be integrated into a community (forum) successfully where it actually delivers value to all users and improves the economy of the community, or do you think all tokens in this situation would just be likely to become shitcoins only?
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
What would motivate you to want to join a different community that focused on tech/crypto etc?  Would it be ways to practically make money, or do you care more about the community and social aspect?
It will vary on each person but im pretty sure that majority would much prefer on to those places on where they can make money.Its one of the most important aspect which you should consider
and the rest is on that community and social aspect.Its the reality so its not a surprising thing.

I'm considering integrating a community with a lot of tools like an automatic ICO, IEO & STO alert as soon as any new token sales are created.  Also tools for large movements of cryptocurrency, pump alerts etc built into the community.  What do you think?  What would you like to see?
You can try up and this would be a good tool specially for investors but dont expect that it would be surely used of which is always been part of the risk as a project owner.
Activity: 137
Merit: 6
What would motivate you to want to join a different community that focused on tech/crypto etc?  Would it be ways to practically make money, or do you care more about the community and social aspect?

I'm in the process of redesigning a community and would love to know more about the kinds of things people would like to see that are not currently available and maybe I can build for you.

I'm considering integrating a community with a lot of tools like an automatic ICO, IEO & STO alert as soon as any new token sales are created.  Also tools for large movements of cryptocurrency, pump alerts etc built into the community.  What do you think?  What would you like to see?
Pages:
Jump to: